Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (35436 Views)

My Younger Brother Beats My Father / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Heartbender: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Get some naval officers to handle her. She'll be born again grin
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by GoldNiagara(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
I am sure you are more confused than you started out. She has committed a crime simple.You will help her by just reporting to the police.She will be made to write an undertaken not to touch her again and then the police can compel her to also leave the house. You can go further by pressing charges, she will be charged to court for assault and battery. Allow her spend at least a week at kirikiri prison, then apply to withdraw the suit. Arrange with the prison officer to make her wash toilet well. She will come out a born again Christian and renounce cultism.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jmichael259(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2017
splenzard:

thanks bro, but she's a cultist like I said earlier, I've tried beating her but it's as good as flogging a dead horse, she's hardened

dont let me slap you with thunder. Somebody beat your mother and you are talkin nonsense here. Cultist ke cultist ni! What do you know about cult? She claim cultist for your mother head na your turn you must become DEMON for her own head now before i lay eternal curses on you.

Visit the nearest motorpark or military barrack and recruit just 4men with wooden or metal sticks and knock off some knee caps permanently.
DON'T FORGET TO GIFT HER A WHEELCHAIR. She's still a sister and we are in a so-called season of giving!
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jmichael259(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
GoldNiagara:
I am sure you are more confused than you started out. She has committed a crime simple.You will help her by just reporting to the police.She will be made to write an undertaken not to touch her again and then the police can compel her to also leave the house. You can go further by pressing charges, she will be charged to court for assault and battery. Allow her spend at least a week at kirikiri prison, then apply to withdraw the suit. Arrange with the prison officer to make her wash toilet well. She will come out a born again Christian and renounce cultism.

d truth b say she no go repent and e dey expensive to go police or court 4 naija and her relations and village cheif go come beg or force you drop the case say na family matter.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by olumalcolm(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
My broda i hv heard and seen situations lik dis. Dnt suffer ursef by praying for her, rather arrange ur frends that she knws, mend sense into her brain, not jst mending. She went thru d initiation process of becoming a cultist so she will survive. Afta mending, tie her dwn for hours and let her knw more of it will be her lot if she refuse to change. Abeg i cant pray and fast for a sibling who sees nothing wrong in beating his or her own parent. I will damage dat sibling.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Codes151(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruth:
that is why she needs prayers
not just prayers! Mum must forgive her! God too., life and earth too must forgive her!

She just added a trend to that her lineage....cuz her kids might do same!
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nickiella(f): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I will deal with her for you. Tell her to send her account details together with her BVN.
Lmao Guy Take it easy na
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
ur mail
crankey:
Invite your sister over, let her meet you in the campus. find out what the problem was..........
Don't raise your voice, don't preach, be understanding..... but tell her where she went wrong.....
....try to get her to visit you more...... every now and then take her out.....bond and talk.....make plans together...

She is lonely and desperation is setting in, that is why she is hanging out with the wrong crowd. If you can help her get admission, even if it is a polytechnic... (Bori or PH polytechnic Rumuola should be easy to get in) you will see the difference in no time.....
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Diamond23(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]It's unfortunate dat d deed has been done, what u should be after z how to help her cause she needs help.She z a lost soul dat needs to be found.Taking her to d security personnel might hardened her d more ND may result to sexual assault.she needs love,counseling,rehabilitation, if possible change of environment. Plead on her behalf to ur mom, she wasn't in her right sense wen hit her.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Princeoflimpopo(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
lol, simple stuff how Much u go transfer for me first?
nor b if e work first
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2017
jeff1607:

Bros try and use your head

married men who have daughters with busy schedules nko? so been busy is an excuse not to morally train his daughter abi?

go to secondary schools, you see boys protecting their siblings and preventing them social vices

in some neighborhoods, you can't get too close to some girls because people fear their brothers

the list goes on and on

if you can't protect your siblings who will?

being in school ain't an excuse, so engineering students don't go on holidays abi? even b4 he got admission

when you are the first born protection and guidance comes automatically to u

if brothers did their job we won't ve slay queens

What is it Last time I checked training a child is the job of a parent not the siblings, he should leave school to stay home and do his mother's job. He has his life to live abeg, some people are saying beat her up, what if, God forbid he dies while trying to beat her. He will be in the great beyond seeking this same mother he fought and died for going to do omugwo later...
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2017
Op please be careful, like some advised, do not beat/fight her that won't prove you are man only make you a dead man. Hear her own side of the story, it's possible ur mum was the one beating her. She became a Cultist after dad, I think she has depression, Tell your mum to stop confronting/ trying to disgrace her so neighbours would hear (women like doing that) , cos if she do, same thing would repeat itself. Just like when a husband comes home drunk instead of waiting till the next day to gently talk to him, the wife being a typical woman and it's possible she is the reason why he got drunk in the first place decide to confronts/ disgrace him then she gets a beating. Handle your sister with care and love, be that brother she can tell stuff/secret she doesn't want mum to know, like someone advised don't let your mum's cries drive u to do terrible things. When mothers want things done with no questions asked they do the crying, women esp mothers are the inventors of emotional blackmail, be careful...
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2017
tola4think:
nurturing a child itself requires wisdom,am sure at some point in development of your sister your mum would have noticed her excesses but turned blind eye.your sister didn't wake up one day to become a cultist and start doing drugs,someone gave her the freedom and she abused it

Thank You! And now she has gone beyond her, his mum wants him to do the bending...
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

nor b if e work first
if e no work make God punish me. baba settle me first jare. I will teach u in a simple language and I guarantee that you will get it
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jeff1607(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
FluffySucre:

What is it Last time I checked training a child is the job of a parent not the siblings, he should leave school to stay home and do his mother's job. He has his life to live abeg, some people are saying beat her up, what if, God forbid he dies while trying to beat her. He will be in the great beyond seeking this same mother he fought and died for going to do omugwo later...

I agree that training a child is the parent's responsibility, but when such a parent is no more would you turn away your eye?

this is Africa, parents aren't the only ones who train up a child, the community has a role to play. When one wants to involve himself with a family, he looks at the behavioural patterns of such families, that is why families don't joke with the upbringing of their wards.

what is family to u, if can't risk your life for them.

we do things just to make our loved ones family and you run back to family when all cards are down, now Dats family

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Teetopz:
ur mail

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
jeff1607:

I agree that training a child is the parent's responsibility, but when such a parent is no more would you turn away your eye?

this is Africa, parents aren't the only ones who train up a child, the community has a role to play. When one wants to involve himself with a family, he looks at the behavioural patterns of such families, that is why families don't joke with the upbringing of their wards.

what is family to u, if can't risk your life for them.

we do things just to make our loved ones family and you run back to family when all cards are down, now Dats family

Op isn't an orphan, Dad is late Mum is alive, it's his mum whom younger sis is Beating. So there is a parent and that's his mum, asking him to come raise hell for not doing her job doesn't make sense. And About family, they re not always those related by blood. My late Dad May He Continue To Rest In Perfect Peace learnt that the hard way too... Quick question, will you tell him same thing if it was his younger brother who beat up his Dad?
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
FluffySucre:

Op isn't an orphan, Dad is late Mum is alive, it's his mum whom younger sis is Beating. So there is a parent and that's his mum, asking him to come raise hell for not doing her job doesn't make sense. And About family, they re not always those related by blood. My late Dad May He Continue To Rest In Perfect Peace learnt that the hard way too... Quick question, will you tell him same thing if it was his younger brother who beat up his Dad?

Are u African? what happens to a child when he becomes orphaned?

I never said he should raise hell or use violence there are ways to discipline a child, it's easy for the elder bro to claim n manage parent's properties when they either or meet their demise but looking after siblings is difficult.

about beating one's father if the elder bro can't handle the situation then elders or relatives get involved. I never encouraged violence , hope this answers nsyour question sir but you didn't answer mine

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
jeff1607:

Are u African? what happens to a child when he becomes orphaned?

I never said he should raise hell or use violence there are ways to discipline a child, it's easy for the elder bro to claim n manage parent's properties when they either or meet their demise but looking after siblings is difficult.

about beating one's father if the elder bro can't handle the situation then elders or relatives get involved. I never encouraged violence , hope this answers nsyour question sir but you didn't answer mine

smiley am a lady
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jeff1607(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
FluffySucre:

smiley am a lady

like seriously?
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
jeff1607:

like seriously?

Yea
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2018
jeff1607:

like seriously?

Yea cheesy
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jeff1607(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2018
FluffySucre:

Yea cheesy

Darisgod ooooooooo cool
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by FluffySucre(f): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2018
jeff1607:

Darisgod ooooooooo cool

Wetin happen cheesy
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by KushyKush: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ephhay:
Communication is the solution. Op, learn to communicate with her, talk to her calmly, advice her with Love. Don't beat, she is no longer a child please. You are her elder brother try to let her know that you are going to be there for her if she wants to talk, not gra gra and beating. I am sorry she touched your mom, she actually bleeped up.

Is it me or you really look like someone I've seen somewhere outside Lagos.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Ephhay(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

Is it me or you really look like someone I've seen somewhere outside Lagos.
I don't know
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by KushyKush: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ephhay:
I don't know
It's from iworoko.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Ephhay(f): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

It's from iworoko.
You probably know me then cheesy
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by KushyKush: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ephhay:
You probably know me then cheesy
After hours of guessing hard...probably in a bus heading from osekita back to iworoko or social justice hostel
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Ephhay(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

After hours of guessing hard...probably in a bus heading from osekita back to iworoko or social justice hostel
I didn't stay at iworoko though, but I guess you have probably seen me around Eksu.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by KushyKush: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ephhay:
I didn't stay at iworoko though, but I guess you have probably seen me around Eksu.
Probably. It's been a long time though. Left Ekiti in 2016.

I stayed at adebayo but have got guys at iworoko.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Ephhay(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

Probably. It's been a long time though. Left Ekiti in 2016.

I stayed at adebayo but have got guys at iworoko.
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.