Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

To Tell Or Not To Tell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Or Not To Tell. (919 Views)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / To Tell Or Not To Tell??? / Tell Or Don't Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Odunnu: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2010
I'm in a dilemma as 2what to do with this 'info' I have about a certain couple.
I'v known this guy abt 5yrz now thru my cousin who's dead nw.Ths guy introduces me 2a beautiful young woman who works near my office and incidentally,we live just a street away frm each other.I honestly dnt knw much abt ths gal excpt dat my cousin's friend is her boyfriend so we both maintain a cordial 'hi' whn we meet eithr at work or residence area.
On saturday,I was in my cousin's house for easter it was a large family and friends semi-party and we were all jst gisting and having fun,when I wantd 2go home,he offered 2take me home(its vry normal)he uses d opportunity 2c his gal.
On our way home,a msg came in2 hs fone and he askd me 2read it aloud for him,cz he was driving.(it came without a listed numbr)
The msg is frm a gal he got pregnant and who apparently has been tryin 2reach hm 4a while without result.The gal sounds vry bitter and used.Afta readin d msg,d guy laffd and askd me 2delete it.I did.
Now,should I tell hs current gal as amebo what a playboy he is so she kan guard her heart on time?
The thn dey my mouth to talk and help a sista out b4 its late.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Spyker: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2010
How close are you to both couples? Look before you leap because if you take the wrong decision, it might bounce back at you.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Odunnu: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
I'm closer to the guy than d gal.
Its d luking I came online 2look b4 I leap.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Spyker: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
Why not start with the guy, find out what he really feels for the girl and if you think he is just a playboy, send the girl an anonymous text message about his lifestyle without disclosing your identity. In this way, she will not blame you when she eventually finds out or get heart broken.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Odunnu: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
Waow,datz a gud idea o!
As for the guy,b4 the text,I kud swear he loves d gal going by the way he treats her bt now,I dnt knw anymore.
I tried startin a discussion whn i'd read d txt bt he kept bluffing.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Spyker: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
Just make sure you exploits all the avenues before you tell, that's my take on it.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by gee2(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
hey, gat ya point but make sure nothing is linked to you if you gonn bail the girl out, not even a hint about what you know about the baby stuff and i bet you not gonn use ya mobile num.

play secret and safe so it doesn't boomerang
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Odunnu: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
Thnx ojare.U guys r so tight.I appreciate.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by tai2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
My advice? Mind yer own bizness. Never interfere between two people and matters of the heart. Na your name them go still take settle.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by xamphara: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
[size=8pt], well , i think d ryt ansas have beeen given, i can only add that , u send a msg 2 d guy with an unknown no. too; suggest to him dat uninhibited straffinng is dangerous to marital success. and the gal too; txt her on another lyn, warning her on how to b careful with her randeos man [/size]
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by iice(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
I agree with spyker.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by jfking2005(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
@poster,

Mind your own business.

A word is enough for the wise.

What will you gain and how will you feel, if after all your effort they finally settle all and the guy now send you their wedding IV??

or if someone send you such a message about your own man?will you ever have 100% trust of ur own man too even if it is a frame up.

so 4get the idea and face your own book grin grin grin grin
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by 190: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
talk!

a word is never enuf for the wise

except for the fool!sh
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Odunnu: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
Keep quiet and watch a fellow gal's heart broken?datz vry unfair.Posterity wil find me guilty.
As a matter of fact,I jst got an old unused sim for ths job and anytime frm now,i'l send her d text.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by ebinom(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
yeah send her an anonymous text telling her, we ladies need to watch eachother's backs and stick together, i would love if a lady friend told me my man was cheating on me. i won't just jump and believe it though, i'll do my own investigations to be extra sure first. but atleast getting a hint is good. i'ts better not to get played.
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell. by Kgdavid(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2010
to be or not to be.
that is the question

(1) (Reply)

She Wont Propose To Him / How Much Will It Cost For Traditional Yoruba Wedding. / See One Of The Evil White People Commit Against Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.