Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? (3320 Views)

Excesses Of Mature Single Ladies / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by ORAGBON(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jzhane 28/12/2017 Marriage No Comments

Dear Admin,

Please i need your help. Am newly married to a guy i love so much.Our marriage is less than one year.
My husband loves his family but has a lot of respect for his elder brother. In-shut the way he talks about and carry this his matter was a major concern when we were courting. Its as though his elder brother is everything. I thought that was no big deal. So, i didn’t have to worry so much, believing everything will fall into their right places once we get married. But, it like am in a dream world now, as things keep deteriorating right in my eyes.
The major one now that is making me cry out for help, which i cannot no longer tolerate is my husband elder brother’s first visit. He has spent just two days with us, but is fond of always dashing into our matrimonial bed room without knocking, whenever he has just anything to say or ask his brother, not caring if we are naked or even making love. He has done this three times now. I held myself out of respect for my husband the first two times he did it. But on the third time i had to raise my voice after he left the bedroom, so that he could hear me saying that this is our bedroom for God sake and i demand some privacy....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/handle-husband-elder-brother-excesses/
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by osemoses1234(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fff
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Immortalz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Like you've mentioned, issues like this should habe been sorted out while courting.
Now that you're in there, the major thing you need to do first is talk huge sense into your husband. Make him see reason why there should be a limit/boundary.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by ekensi01: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Immortalz:

Like you've mentioned, issues like this should habe been sorted out while courting.
Now that you're in there, the major thing you need to do first is talk huge sense into your husband. Make him see reason why there should be a limit/boundary.

Didn't you read that the husband takes the brother as all in all?

@poster you use your head.
Lock the room when you guys are in.

Also give him areas to occupy.
Don't just allow him to enter everywhere.

This is how you will do it, always be attentive to him and always be setting the rules.

Don't ask permission from your husband.

Do everything in love and humility.
It's the solution

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Romanic: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dear Poster,
This require wisdom so you don't cause rift between your hubby and brother.
As someone rightly said, lock the door each time you are in your bed room with your husband.
You should have shouted to his hearing.
This is what you ought to have spoken to your hubby in a calm manner.
Just act wisely.
ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

Please i need your help. Am newly married to a guy i love so much.Our marriage is less than one year.
My husband loves his family but has a lot of respect for his elder brother. In-shut the way he talks about and carry this his matter was a major concern when we were courting. Its as though his elder brother is everything. I thought that was no big deal. So, i didn’t have to worry so much, believing everything will fall into their right places once we get married. But, it like am in a dream world now, as things keep deteriorating right in my eyes.
The major one now that is making me cry out for help, which i cannot no longer tolerate is my husband elder brother’s first visit. He has spent just two days with us, but is fond of always dashing into our matrimonial bed room without knocking, whenever he has just anything to say or ask his brother, not caring if we are naked or even making love. He has done this three times now. I held myself out of respect for my husband the first two times he did it. But on the third time i had to raise my voice after he left the bedroom, so that he could hear me saying that this is our bedroom for God sake and i demand some privacy....Read More

www.livelystones.com.ng

Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
The things bloggers write for traffic.
There's no need giving advice to someone not on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Geosystem(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
that man wants to see your unclad body, and he derives pleasure in that. Pick up the advice of those above me. ensure that the door is always under lock and key.
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by ORAGBON(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Might not be totally correct
Geosystem:
that man wants to see your unclad body, and he derives pleasure in that. Pick up the advice of those above me. ensure that the door is always under lock and key.
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by LivelyStones: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Romanic:
Dear Poster,
This require wisdom so you don't cause rift between your hubby and brother.
As someone rightly said, lock the door each time you are in your bed room with your husband.
You should have shouted to his hearing.
This is what you ought to have spoken to your hubby in a calm manner.
Just act wisely.
Thanks, this been told her. We just want to get more opinion's
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Romanic: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
I concur to your suggestions too.
ekensi01:

Didn't you read that the husband takes the brother as all in all?

@poster you use your head.
Lock the room when you guys are in.

Also give him areas to occupy.
Don't just allow him to enter everywhere.

This is how you will do it, always be attentive to him and always be setting the rules.

Don't ask permission from your husband.

Do everything in love and humility.
It's the solution
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Geosystem(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
ORAGBON:
Might not be totally correct
well you said ' might' . well methink its not normal for someone to just bash into a matrimonial room without knocking on the door , or better yet wait for the husband to come out from the room before you discuss whatever you want to discuss. the behaviour of that so-called brother is uncool and suspicious
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by ORAGBON(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
But what if it has not done on him yet that his younger brother is married? mind you he is not married yet and might probably still(unconsciously) looking at them as boy friend and gal friend. Just my thut
Geosystem:

well you said ' might' . well methink its not normal for someone to just bash into a matrimonial room without knocking on the door , or better yet wait for the husband to come out from the room before you discuss whatever you want to discuss. the behaviour of that so-called brother is uncool and suspicious
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Beke2020: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Take charge....
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by z11111: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
My dear lady.

Hmmmmm!!!

Very dicey.

You need to apply wisdom.

Lock your door anytime you are with your husband.

ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Beke2020: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Apparently he wants to see your unclothedness
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by highqueen(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
b
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018

Thats The Problem With All These Elder Brothers That Refuse to Marry...

You Must Have Been Erecting is Dick unknowingly...

When Next He Comes In Unannounced look At His Trouser...

If He Has A Big Dick Just Pull It Out and Help Him With Mouth Action after Chewin ginger...
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by z11111: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nawaoh.......

Some men can very stupid.

The lady should lock her door anytime she is with the husband.

DeadRat:

Thats The Problem With All These Elder Brothers That Refuse to Marry...

You Must Have Been Erecting is Dick unknowingly...

When Next He Comes In Unannounced look At His Trouser...

If He Has A Big Dick Just Pull It Out and Help Him With Mouth Action after Chewin ginger...
Re: How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses? by Kumar4india: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
What type of nonsense is this ?
Some people just like to look for trouble.
Always lock your door each time you are inside your room with hubby.

ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

(1) (Reply)

Meet The State With The Highest Number Of Virgin Girls In Nigeria / I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More / Video: ‘we Will Take Your Boys’- High School Girls Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.