Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More (3309 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Frankraj: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
I have really fall mugu , I meet this girl early January this year like like play like play she bill me house rent I gave her cos she said she loves me . As time goes on bill keep coming until the money I have sent her go to N125,000. Now she nags at me because I said I will send money again . She doesn't pick my calls anymore she only picks when she like . My brother I thought I can find a single good girl in Nigeria but right now I can tell you that there is no Good girl in Nigeria. All of them are tifs and scemmer
A girl asks you for financial help and you help her she takes for a marga or a full

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Originalsly: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:

I meet this girl early January this year like like play like play she bill me house rent I gave her cos she said she loves me.

As time goes on bill keep coming until the money I have sent her go to N125,000.

I can tell you that there is no Good girl in Nigeria.

All of them are tifs and scemmer

Hmmm..... really?
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Bola146(f): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
There are still good ladies in Nigeria. You just met the mumu one. Both of you need to seek for counseling, you did the right thing but she is one of these hungry ladies. Love is not only about money, she might be a harlot pretending to be in a relationship. I just pity her because she is raining curses on her head. I always tell people not to start what you can't continue. Don't date someone you can't endure with. Don't love because of money or car!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by SalafRider(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chai and if I ask you for 5k now you will tell me episodes of story but you de do Chairman of Bill Gate Foundation for vagina people. Ah swear guy, make I no even talk wetin my mind, I for just call you muuuummmmuuuuuu wallahi

8 Likes

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:
I have really fall mugu , I meet this girl early January this year like like play like play she bill me house rent I gave her cos she said she loves me . As time goes on bill keep coming until the money I have sent her go to N125,000. Now she nags at me because I said I will send money again . She doesn't pick my calls anymore she only picks when she like . My brother I thought I can find a single good girl in Nigeria but right now I can tell you that there is no Good girl in Nigeria. All of them are tifs and scemmer
A girl asks you for financial help and you help her she takes for a marga or a full

Your judgement is wrong. You've not spent much enough to come to this conclusion. Are you a broke guy?
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by InfernoNig: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Have you seen her in person? If not it's a guy who is behind it using voice changer.
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Randy100: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Give her more more more more money. She may change her mind for you. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by FalseProphet1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
I see you become broke very soon.

1 Like

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Mikester: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:
Oh sorry bro, sometimes bad things happen to us...... but sometimes it's because we're too stupid to make the right decisions. grin

Your brain needs to workout with immediate effect. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:

My brother good ladies still exist, your approach was the problem,you never took time to see the lady for who she was. Sorry about the disappointed expectations.

Solutions

1. Forget about her and move on. Only deal with people who are genuinely interested in you, and keep money away from your relationship as much as possible especially during the beginning phaze, except if it's for investment and equally treat that differently from your relationship. You are not her father why should you be paying her bills when you are just knowing her.

2. Take time to be friends with ladies and know her mindset and how she sees life and her approach to life, you can't just fall in love just like that, you can admire at first, love follows after admiration, during that admiration stage get to know her before you profess love.

3. Know what you want,if you want a wife material, select a lady with those tendencies and attributes, character must come first, not physically appearance, that will matter but it should be the last point of consideration. Never date a lady that you don't think can raise your kids.

Haba, you just blow money bkos you hear love, guy nawa for you ooo, and pls ask God to help you,this relationship thing you need divine help, else devil go position nonsense for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by 2dice01: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Spend more Bruh

cheesy grin
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Send more.. You are a real man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eeiiyaa... Count it all joy. Ok? Just see it as a selfless service to humanity.
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
SalafRider:
Chai and if I ask you for 5k now you will tell me episodes of story but you de do Chairman of Bill Gate Foundation for vagina people. Ah swear guy, make I no even talk wetin my mind, I for just call you muuuummmmuuuuuu wallahi

If he gives you the money, he's what?
Go and grow breaat now, so he can give you too.
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by aktolly54(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:
dont be an idi.ot visit codedruns.com ,with just 10 - 15k, you will bang a pussy within an hour and discharge her. keep doing that till you are able to see good girl to marry
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Made619(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Send more money please you're a real man grin

why do some of you think spending money on a woman is a sign you love her... which useless point do you want to prove to her..... please don't advice this kind of guys ...na Dem dey spoil all this ladies making them feel entitled....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Sonnobax15(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

According to Chief Ubunja, there's a unique pleasure in SIMPING....No matter how hard you may try to stop a SIMP from simping, he'll always end up, crawling back to his simping nature

Op,no be your fault say mumu dey for your DNA.....Na just the way God create you pass....

Op, you're already addicted to SIMPING,and of which it'd be more or less like "A prison break" kind of mission for anyone who'd wanna come to your rescue

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Michelle55: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
smiley
Please give her more money and don't forget to continue sending more if necessary.

The more money you send the greater her love for you is.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by StFabulous(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
You made a mistake, you should have doubled the money to 250k, if you had done that, trust me you will love you. "Mr Simp"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
When the relationship will be looking like Bayern vs Schalke04. The girl is the upper hand (in possession of the relationship) and dominating, you know what to do
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by kalu61(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bola146:
There are still good ladies in Nigeria. You just met the mumu one. Both of you need to seek for counseling, you did the right thing but she is one of these hungry ladies. Love is not only about money, she might be a harlot pretending to be in a relationship. I just pity her because she is raining curses on her head. I always tell people not to start what you can't continue. Don't date someone you can't endure with. Don't love because of money or car!
The way you dish out advice on NL eehhh.

E de main too much sense but can you do these things you say when you marry?

1 Like

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
How sure are u dat u chatting with a girl
It smells of scam
Could be a yahoo boy
Some of u guys should wise up nau
Dat u see a female picture on a social media account doesn't mean it's really a female
Even speaking to her on the phone is no guarantee cos some of them use their girlfriend or female friend to converse with d maga
Hope u have learnt ur lesson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
InfernoNig:
Have you seen her in person? If not it's a guy who is behind it using voice changer.
app don dey like that? cheesy
Most yahoo boys I know wey dey do dating scam mostly use their girlfriends to converse with the mugu

2 Likes

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by iRepNaija1: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
OP, please ignore the people insulting you and calling you names. We're human beings with feelings and you should never be made to feel ashamed for loving someone and showing that love through actions. That being said, this woman does not love you and is emotionally blackmailing you to get money from you. A relationship should not cause you unnecessary stress and this one is. So I know it might be hard but you need to cut her off completely and move on with your life. No more calls, texts, social media, etc. Take what happened in this relationship as a lesson learned and only give the amount of money you're comfortable with (meaning an amount you won't give a second thought to). There are users all around us, regardless of gender. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by RedChiefPriest: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
There's nothing wrong to send money to people jare
Na you know why you send 125k
It's your choice
She ask, she did not threaten you.

But to give you my candid advice ehn
In relationship you will surely spend
Just know the difference between spending on a girl that loves you and the one that is treating you like a source of income.
God knows I no fit date a lady that also can't spend on me if I am spending on her and I can't date a lady or be friends with people that all they will be doing is asking for money or favour every time except if I also can count on them to help me when e red.
And also don't mind all those dudes abusing you
Na hypocrites plenty pass
There's no way you won't spend in a relationship
Just dey observe before you date.

Now pay me for my advice
Oya send me too money or you go shenk your guy
I yaf blow white powder
Teuh! Tueh! Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:

So you are that cheap to get money from or you are just Mr Nice guy.?

Anyway save that money and send to your mum, she needs it more and will pray for you even

1 Like

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Misterone: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Frankraj:
there are lots and lots of very good girls in Nigeria but you don't like the good ones. you love the bad ones, the ones with boobs, yansh and fine face. so you think say 125k fit carry those ones? you lie. for those one yoú go sell your trousers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by SarutobiEky(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
SalafRider:
o swear guy..Na morons like these dey make life hard for their fellow guy. Ask the goat money now .e go say e no get.
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Bola146(f): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
kalu61:
The way you dish out advice on NL eehhh.

E de main too much sense but can you do these things you say when you marry?

Why not? Just be praying for me that God should give me a man like my own behavior and actions as my own husband. There are still good ladies out there. Most guys think it's only money you can win a lady's heart for where? Maybe the hungry ladies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Send her more. In fact, empty your bank account my guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? / Why do Celebrities have Relationship and Marital Problems? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.