Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid (54299 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria's President, Buhari Placed A Travel Ban On 13 Countries / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Mechejy: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
olatade:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/yusuf-buhari-presidents-wife-aisha-placed-bed-rest/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
i pray aisha be stable because she has always be against buhari's tribalistic & evil rule.favour,chioma,confi come see òoo
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by amunkita(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Jeromegwer:

Nigerians are something else, this question should be directed to the journalist, if u want to find out about the friend,why not go for a research on your own and tell others,
person pass person sha,u suppose know nah, 9ja Can hide the truth , smh

U could only scribble the above because ur loved ones ain't involved....
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2017
obonujoker:
But why power bike sef?? on Nigerian roads... its just unfair what this guy is doing to his family at a time such as this....

I never liked buhari, buh this son of his shouldn't be made to pay for sins of the father....
Payment must start from somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by uchbiz: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
One thing comes to my mind "Ruben Abati and his Aso Villa stories"

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by modupeleke(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
may God grant them quick recovery. amen
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:

you people and your blather about karma. one can also say that everything that happened in python dance is also karma and divine punishment to ibos, shiites etal through the divine instrument buhari

that sort of old testament bs you are spouting goes both ways
nothing like old testament,laws are immutable.
If i kill someone,i must be killed by someone and another killer will kill my killer and the cycle continues.
Nature must balance herself,she doesn't care who is involved.
You as a modernist is talking about old testament,notify me when gravity change.
When you plant yam and harvest plantain,notify me.
Natural laws ain't Nigerian laws.
They are eternally settled in heaven.
It is the study of these immutable laws by scientists that ushered in technology.eg after careful study of the birds,an airplane was invented.
After careful study of the eyes,the camera was invented.
Whatever God doeth it shall remain forever,nothing can be taken from it and nothing can be added to it and God does it so that men should reference him.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Ishilove: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:

from the day they are born until the day either of you passes on
My brother, I feel for the parents. The recklessness of youth can sometimes be costly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by smileyoo: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
bedspread:
Eyahhhhhh....... I personally Pray GOD ALMIGHTY shows Mercies on the Young man and Grant him a Second Chance....

But For this so called Governors and Dignitaries, When will You pay a visit to the Homes and Hospitals of Innocent Citizens who have been battered, killed and Shattered by Fulani Herdsmen
don't mind them, to them those ones 're not humans, they 're just citizens.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by adetayo234: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2017
ashjay001:

There is something abt an only son n his mom. African mentality.

It isn't African mentality. Even western world appreciate their kids.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by InvertedHammer: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2017
It could be that God is visiting his wrath on Buhari's family for subjecting Nigerians to high level of poverty in the guise of fighting corruption.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by debolayinka(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
The woman still dey manage her husband health, na im the childish boy wan finish her with reckless exuberance.
May God keep both Mother and Son alive and restore sound health to them.
As for the father, receive wisdom in Jesus name.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by 2lateBiafra: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Do u knw Hw many Husbands Av been made Widowers, Hw Many Children av been made orphans, Hw many , Wives Av been made Widows.

Yusufs fada Buhari is a Sadist Old Man, A Beast, a Killer, Friend of Satan

SHUT-UP
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by joenor(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Na wah oo, na BP go don dey do the mama so ooo. I pray for a quick recovery for both.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
If i kill someone,i must be killed by someone and another killer will kill my killer and the cycle continues.
You as a modernist is talking about old testament,notify me when gravity change.
It is the study of these immutable laws by scientists that ushered in technology.eg after careful study of the birds,an airplane was invented.
Whatever God doeth it shall remain forever,nothing can be taken from it and nothing can be added to it and God does it so that men should reference him.

then accept that the biafra war is divine retribution and punishment for the coup, ditto for the apo killings and any other extra judicila killing of ibos . the holocaust is also divine punishment. infact, the woes in nigeria today are seven years of hunger after a wasted seven years of plenty.

sadly your moses [nnamdi kanu] was actually a noisemaker. where are his 10 plagues?

you people make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by uloewa: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Cidacrest hospital that is the same hospital Governor Wada of kogi stay when he refuse to go abroad for t reatment. The man must be good
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by tlurdy: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2017
uhmmm What about Buhari condition he also need to have bed rest so ..I tire for this country call Nigeria....
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Bfitconsults:
Only if Nigerians know the pains the first family is going through, they will simply calm down with the callous feedbacks I read online.

Aisha Buhari is a mother first before becoming the First Lady. She and her family deserves our prayers than scorn.

May God heal your son, regenerate and rebuild his body fully. Amen.

does the so-called first family know the pains and shame of nigerians who couldn't be with their loved ones during the yuletide because of fuel scarcity?
Yusuf has enough fuel to play around while many families can't travel.
Yusuf is not better than his father as he has been indoctrinated as an Aristocrat who would continue from where the dad stopped.
Tomorrow you will see him become katsina governor.
It seems poor nigerians have no value for themselves but attach so much value to their oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
hatchy:
What is bed rest?

Aisha is in coma. She passed out after hearing the news of her son's accident.

Why is it not the D√llardinho that have plane crash while traveling upandan and free Nigerians from his destructive administration sef

I wish Aisha and Yusuf quick recovery anyway.

C'mon man that's harsh. I don't like buhari but I don't wish him dead. I pray he stays alive n witness a better Nigeria than he left it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by cybriz82(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
obonujoker:
But why power bike sef?? on Nigerian roads... its just unfair what this guy is doing to his family at a time such as this....

I never liked buhari, buh this son of his shouldn't be made to pay for sins of the father....

Hausa rich kids love power bike so much they can kill for power bike..
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:

God bless you.

Buhari took the sons of others and now his has been taken.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by talk2emma: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
No peace for the wicked
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:

then accept that the biafra war is divine retribution and punishment for the coup, ditto for the apo killings and any other extra judicila killing of ibos . the holocaust is also divine punishment. infact, the woes in nigeria today are seven years of hunger after a wasted seven years of plenty.

sadly your moses [nnamdi kanu] was actually a noisemaker. where are his 10 plagues?

you people make me laugh.

Eya

So Buhari can't save his son.

Everyone must die one day.

I wish Yusuf what Buhari wish Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ensamy(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2017
I can just imagine what Mary the mother of Jesus went through seeing his son Jesus being nailed on that cross at Calvary. So traumatic.
Our prayers is with Yusuf and the mother, they will come out of this as winners.
Our President is a strong man, still able to handle the nation in this worst trying times.
He needs re election because he has proved himself a man. shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Eya

So Buhari can't save his son.
Everyone must die one day.

I wish Yusuf what Buhari wish Nnamdi Kanu.

precisely. and unlike you jokers who cannot walk the talk, Buhari is a muslim who will accept whatever happens as Allah's will.

in your mind, yusuf buhari is the same as a rabble rousing coward running around inciting illiterates to violence embarassed embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Get well soon yusuf.

I change my plans from 3 children to 10 children just in case.

P.S PLEASE DO NOT WORRY I HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO FEED & SCHOOL 20kids till university & I will get even more wealthy in the future In sha Allah. so make you no say I go breed useless almajiris
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

God bless you.

Buhari took the sons of others and now his has been taken.
king pharoah threw Hebrew children into the Nile and God threw sons of Egypt into the red sea.
I study the bible and i studied science in secondary school and engineering in the university.
The bible and science are in agreement,we have law of conservation of matter and law of conservation of energy.
It means everything must be accounted for.
Reason why we must balance equations both in chemistry and mathematics.
The universal laws are much bigger than planets not to talk of persons.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Drama in aso rock heeee so interesting
I don't think this family can no peace no be me talk am so Bible said peace are to those ......

Yusuf I can't have sympathy over you god said he use the sin of our father forefathers to punished us so you deserved it so I wish u rip
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:

precisely. and unlike you jokers who cannot walk the talk, Buhari is a muslim who will accept whatever happens as Allah's will.

in your mind, yusuf buhari is the same as a rabble rousing coward running around inciting illiterates to violence embarassed embarassed

So why are you crying that Yusuf will soon join those IPOB Shiites Farmers that died.

Are you scared of what they will do to him at the other side of life.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by donqx: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
king pharoah threw Hebrew children into the Nile and God threw sons of Egypt into the red sea.
I study the bible and i studied science in secondary school and engineering in the university.
The bible and science are in agreement,we have law of conservation of matter and law of conservation of energy.
It means everything must be accounted for.
Reason why we must balance equations both in chemistry and mathematics.
The universal laws are much bigger than planets not to talk of persons.

This is Rhema.

Do you know that you just gave me an insight into the scripture that I have never taken note of before.

Yusuf will never be the same again that one is for sure.

The next people to suffer are Fulani people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.