Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid (54277 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria's President, Buhari Placed A Travel Ban On 13 Countries / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:

then accept that the biafra war is divine retribution and punishment for the coup, ditto for the apo killings and any other extra judicila killing of ibos . the holocaust is also divine punishment. infact, the woes in nigeria today are seven years of hunger after a wasted seven years of plenty.

sadly your moses [nnamdi kanu] was actually a noisemaker. where are his 10 plagues?

you people make me laugh.
you deliberately decided not to mention the scourge of fulani herdsmen who according to your narrative could be karma's payback to the middlebelt,or the boko haram menace which could also be karma's payback to the north for the civil war.
Hate won't allow its captives to be open minded and learn.
What of buhari's prolonged sickness?
I won't reply you again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by GGirll: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Could this be NEMESIS or KARMA Whichever one I wish them quick recovery based on my Christian faith that tot me to do good to my enemies n pray for those who despite fully hate me....even though my brothers have been continuously killed in their country extra judiciously I am enjoined by God to mourn with those who are mourning n rejoice with those who are rejoicing....the truth of d matter is this: THE WICKED CAN NEVER GO UNPUNISHED Proverbs 22:22,23 and proverbs 10:8. Again it may be that d young man is hail n hearty n APC wants to do what they did with bubus health only for their hyena to come back after most Nigerians wished him dead....Let's wish them well. Only God will avenge d souls of d innocent wasted daily in this country
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
you deliberately decided not to mention the scourge of fulani herdsmen who according to your narrative could be karma's payback to the middlebelt,or the boko haram menace which could also be karma's payback to the north for the civil war.
Hate won't allow its captives to be open minded and learn.
What of buhari's prolonged sickness?
I won't reply you again.

i am not the one who is thinking old testment bs. thats you. i am pushing your narrative back to you.you are an ipobian not so? you don't care about shites , middle belt etal outside using them to push your ethnic agenda. on another thread you wil be calling northerners a waste. any references to the plight of non ibos is not out of concern on your part.

buhari's prolonged sickness? what kind of old testament retribution is that? the old testament god would have struck him dead or had him die in a motorcade while chasing the chosen Igbos.you guys are just comedians cheesy cheesy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by zakari247(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2017
simonlee:
May God see them through this difficult times!
Though I'm not a fan of Buhari at all... I pray Yusuf recovers and nothing happens to Aisha....
As for Bubu... you will sleep alone in za other room until further notice grin
oh boy make una pity baba small. him pikin no well and him wife no go come dey dza odza room
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by eyinjuege: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

God bless you.

Buhari took the sons of others and now his has been taken.

We all owe death a debt.
It may decide to come calling for what you owe him at anytime.
The very young, young, middle age, old, very old all die for one reason or the other. Some kids born today even die by the next day.
Its no respecter of personality or wealth otherwise Steve Jobs would still be alive today.
Some people mocking others for their misfortune will still die even before the said Yusuf.
It is just what it is.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
After killing millions directly and indirectly? Wow. This life is strange. Nice. Let her feel the brunt of losing a loved one. Would have been better if he was shot by a soldier or Fulani herdsmen so she feels it directly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by columbus007(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Built2last:
God please have mercy on Yusuf Buhari. Let the wickedness of the wicked consume the wicked and not his son
bros,dont forget that God doesn't give a shlt,if he wan do e go do.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by columbus007(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
amunkita:
Two people re involved in this accident but we keep hearing of the yusuf buhari's family, may I ask, the other guy's family re they stones

Do we know how many mothers had stroke, on High BP treatment, hospitalized as well, when they heard of what the bad state of Federal road caused their loved ones

Enough of this inequality poo...
Lol cheesy,the other guy's family dem be wood cheesy,b you too funny walai. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

Buhari is not my demigod. And this is not even about Buhari. You do not know those whom your father has offended. Do you think it would be fair if people wished you bad because they don't like your father? How are you sure that Yusuf does not even have a good heart or that Aisha does not try to make her husband a better leader?
if my father offended anyone it will be on his head not mine, the stupid dullard should feel the pain of ordinary man, how many times have they offered special prayers about those slain innocent farmers by Fulani terrorist, as commander in chief have he ever condemn their act yufus his life is not more important than those guys died in accident due to his dad ignorance and ethnic games,

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

We all owe death a debt.
It may decide to come calling for what you owe him at anytime.
The very young, young, middle age, old, very old all die for one reason or the other. Some kids born today even die by the next day.
Its no respecter of personality or wealth otherwise Steve Jobs would still be alive today.
Some people mocking others for their misfortune will still die even before the said Yusuf.
It is just what it is.

You reap what you sow.

You don't kill the sons of others and yours won't be killed.

Youth Corp Members.

Biafrans

Shi'ites

Farmers

These people also have love ones.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by zudozz: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2017
as I dey find black market fuel up and down that boy carry bike dey ride abi? Him dey ride bike because him get fuel na..abi na water him take dey ride d bike? Get well soon buhari pikin..
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by johelstech: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2017
hatchy:
What is bed rest?

Aisha is in coma. She passed out after hearing the news of her son's accident.

Why is it not the D√llardinho that have plane crash while traveling upandan and free Nigerians from his destructive administration sef

I wish Aisha and Yusuf quick recovery anyway.

hahaha

I just hope history is not repeating itself.
Buhari let my people go else...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by carinmom(f): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Masama:
Just one child and you're getting bed rest? Your husband and el rufai murdered thousands of Shiites in Kaduna. The killed three yes THREE of Sheik Zakzaky's sons. Maybe it's time you guys felt a little of the pains you inflict on others

Don't forget that GEJ also murdered THREE of El Zakzakiy's sons in 2014.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by tomtyte02(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Mothers Love ehn. I LOVE MY MOTHER
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by BluntBoy(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
if my father offended anyone it will be on his head not mine, the stupid dullard should feel the pain of ordinary man, how many times have they offered special prayers about those slain innocent farmers by Fulani terrorist, as commander in chief have he ever condemn their act yufus his life is not more important than those guys died in accident due to his dad ignorance and ethnic games,

No, his life is not more important. But he is no less a human being. It is not his fault that his accident is more widely broadcast than that of the average Nigerian. His father is the president of Nigeria. News like this cannot but remain relevant. Even if the presidency decides to keep it low, the press and bloggers would harp on it. The least you can do as a human being is to wish him well just as you wish the average Nigerians well when they meet a misfortune.

And mind you, no one is forcing you to pray for him. But wishing him bad, that is taking it too far. It is better to just keep quiet.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

No, his life is not more important. But he is no less a human being. It is not his fault that his accident is more widely broadcast than that of the average Nigerian. His father is the president of Nigeria. News like this cannot but remain relevant. Even if the presidency decides to keep it low, the press and bloggers would harp on it. The least you can do as a human being is to wish him well just as you wish the average Nigerians well when they meet a misfortune.

And mind you, no one is forcing you to pray for him. But wishing him bad, that is taking it too far. It is better to just keep quiet.
if you have Bible by your side plz open to Exodus 9:1... the calamities falling upon his family and regime is avoidable if he can make atonement, ( if one finger touches the pot of red oil , the whole fingers will be affected) proverb
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Hahnemann: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Can someone just give Bokoharam the address of that hospital?
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ajepako(f): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Despite being a critic of her husband, my heart goes out to Hajia Aisha in her moment of worries..

God in his infinite mercy will heal her son, Yusuf and other sons and daughters on sick beds across the country...
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by AlomJoshua(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017
My prayers are with you and your family, our dear first lady. Nothing sad will happen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by BluntBoy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
if you have Bible by your side plz open to Exodus 9:1... the calamities falling upon his family and regime is avoidable if he can make atonement, ( if one finger touches the pot of red oil , the whole fingers will be affected) proverb

The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent's sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child's sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness. (Ezekiel 18:20)
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by vaca1: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
even though I don't like buhari, I like his wife so much.Since after election, her beauty started fading away.Am sure she's regretting her position now. pity her .get well Yusuf.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by eyinjuege: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

You reap what you sow.

You don't kill the sons of others and yours won't be killed.

Youth Corp Members.

Biafrans

Shi'ites

Farmers

These people also have love ones.

I know. I also understand anybody can die at anytime.

Death is not a function of how good you were or how bad.

It also should never be used to mock other people, because life is so funny that you don't even know what's coming after you in the next 1 hour talkless of 1 week.

Does it also mean the people who died are reaping what they also sowed hence they were killed?

Anyway, my point is its too soon to gloat over the possible death of a young man when people even younger than him are dying daily. After his accident, i can bet it that some other young people who also heard about it are dead presently. Some have been involved in accidents overnight, some have been killed by robbers overnight etc. Its their family members and friends who have been put into mourning and can feel the pains.
If Yusuf should die, i can only sympathise with his family members just as i would for the family of others that have died.
That being said, i can only admonish those in whatever form of authority who embezzle and steal funds meant to better the life of all. The continuously bad roads, hospitals, schools, even the corrupt judiciary can affect your own family sooner than later. The people who steal cause deaths And hardship on Nigerians. If the roads were good, if the law was enforced about wearing appropriate protective gear and obeying speed limits when driving, if there were standard emergency services in Nigeria less people will face morbidity and mortality from road traffic accidents.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Bahddo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
obonujoker:
But why power bike sef?? on Nigerian roads... its just unfair what this guy is doing to his family at a time such as this....

I never liked buhari, buh this son of his shouldn't be made to pay for sins of the father....
What sins of his father? The slowpoke was recklessly racing on a power bike and you want to paint him innocent?

People are queueing to buy fuel at exorbitant prices and the eediot saw the one he's wasting on meaningless racing. It no one's fault but his own.
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
its not only African but heavenly.
Isis and her son Horus.
The goddess with her son.
But buhari's policies and draconian actions have robbed many mothers of their sons from southern kaduna to Numan to Agatu to his python dance in the southeast.
The goddess of justice is blindfolded,reason why karma is always cold.

Do u think Jona should also be expecting karma, for allowing Bh to run riot? And, Obj for Odi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
potipher7:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
the woman will soon die we will celebrate it lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
when God want to punish stupid , senseless heartless and wicked man , he will first block his 2ears, pharaoh let my people go, he refuse but see what ignorance brought to his home, let them die , they are not higher animal than those slain innocent pro biafrans, I rather offer my prayer to shakau and boko haram to repent than to pray for Nigeria first cow family grin grin grin
bokoharam are doing good things they only ask for Islamic country it not a bad thing... Buhari just like pharaoh will lose his son so that he can pipe low and grant biafra to talk to him
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
slimthugchimee:
what you wish unto others is what you will get
nonsense if wishes were horses... You will only get what you deserve... If you killed unarmed people and farmers and shite you will reap the rewards wether wish or not
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Awoo88:
Yusuf is about 32 and aisha is about 45. Soon Buhari begin kpulash this when she dey ss3.
the paedophile
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorazyvictor:
I personally love Madam Aisha
because you want to ffuck her when her husband dies
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Banter1:
No matter how you hate person reach never wish dead upon them. I pray for yusuf quick recovery in the mighty JESUS name Amen.
so what did buhari wise unarmed igbos, farmers, shite
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ripbubu: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bfitconsults:
Only if Nigerians know the pains the first family is going through, they will simply calm down with the callous feedbacks I read online.

Aisha Buhari is a mother first before becoming the First Lady. She and her family deserves our prayers than scorn.

May God heal your son, regenerate and rebuild his body fully. Amen.

did you pray for all the unarmed people buhari killed and still intend to kill
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by engrchykae(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
ashjay001:

Do u think Jona should also be expecting karma, for allowing Bh to run riot? And, Obj for Odi?
GEJ did his best to contain boko haram while pmb opposed him citing that a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
Pmb entered and exchanged seasoned and battle hardened boko haram commanders plus money for the chibok girls.
The northern elders even threatened the then army chief.
Pmb removed military checkpoints.
As for Obasanjo,he has a way of doing good to counter his bad for example,after Odi,he worked to place an ijawman as president of Nigeria.
Obasanjo might be bad to you but to that boy whom he picked up from Akwa Ibom and gave meaning to his life,the same obasanjo is an angel sent by God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.