Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (64336 Views)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by cattyfundz(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
notice me squad
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're the unreasonable person here. Why should a sane person be unclad in the first place?? Women who dress indecently are nothing short of mad, and as far as I'm concerned, whatever happens to mad people should not be anyone's business.

Do you see guys going about half naked? Or females with good morals putting on half clothes?! Why don't they do that?! Because they are not mad.

Only mad people go about unclad, and if they're raped it is nobody's business.
oga .....to prove who is reasonable here...go to a court and tell that to a Judge......

dressing partially unclad is nor right ( morally).... buh it's no justification for rape.....
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

Damn dt word enta me...

was expectn u to fire back with a more aggressive reply ..buh

ur polite insult is kinda cool ...

I owe u a bottle ...

BT u sef check am na u can't expect pipu to attack me without me attacking back na
embarassed......
Am sorry if that seem like an Insult....
I just dont like it when people support a rape or the rapist....... It break my heart that lots of Nigerian men still indirectly support it.... anyways sorry again..
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Flexherbal(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
IMASTEX:

I condemn the act if the guy did it intentionally.

Good!
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by OgahBohz: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Nobodys:
embarassed......
Am sorry if that seem like an Insult....
I just dont like it when people support a rape or the rapist....... It break my heart that lots of Nigerian men still indirectly support it.... anyways sorry again..

the thing is everyone is not getting my point, yes rape is wrong , molestation is bad, I detest it a lot , afteral we all have sisters, gfs, etc nobody would love to see em hurt,..

buh have u ever heard of mental molestation that's what hapns to men, science has proved it men are psychological moved by sight ... for God sake u can't dress in a very sexually provocative way nd expect pple to jst look the other way,( meanwhile d main purpose of such dressing is to create attention). nd when u get d attention which atimes goes extreme, then u strt calling heavens ..

dress moderately nd den if any asshole molests u hence , I go personally drop coke bottle for I'm head ,
as for RAPE ...its a no no no , no one has a reason for that,

!

peace to my dear good morning !
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by blackprowler: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
The only commodity for empowerment Nigerian girl has is their bodies. They parade it so hard and when they get the attention, they feel powerful and of course it is always used destructively. My usual advice for guys is to make some change and parade it and these prostitutes would bring the only commodity they have to sell for you to please buy

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Caprigal: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

Asheqo on d loose kwontinu ...

dress half naked nd say its none of anyones biznz ...

even ur papa go rape u, if u UnCloth for im front ,

if na lie go try am.

oni iraanu of iraanu kingdom

Any thing you write to me I reject and it will return back to you rapist and your family ten times, in Jesus name. Back to sender.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Nobodys:
oga .....to prove who is reasonable here...go to a court and tell that to a Judge......

dressing partially unclad is nor right ( morally).... buh it's no justification for rape.....

It is enough justification for rape as far as sanity is concerned. Someone dresses as if they're in their bedroom ready for a night of sex, and you blame someone for raping them.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by OgahBohz: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Caprigal:

Any thing you write to me I reject and it will return back to you rapist and your family ten times, in Jesus name. Back to sender.

e pain am
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Caprigal: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

A good number of times, women are to be blamed for rape. How does a sane person go out and is scantily dressed?!

I am against rape but sometimes I don't blame people who commit the act. Women know how provocative their bodies are yet they won't do well to properly cover up or at least appear decent. You see them everyday on the streets of Lagos dressed like wannabe hoes, and if they get raped, they cry to the high heavens. Can't you seen that they are not sane?!

Let women improve on their dressing, and avoid looking slutty all the time.

Are men animals without self control?
Is it so hard for men to look in another direction when they see a scantily dressed woman instead of forcing her for sex?
If you want to blame scantily dressed women for rape then you are indirectly saying men have zero self control.

It's like saying a rich man should not dress nice or ride nice cars or live in a big house because he wants to avoid robbers.
If he gets robbed then it's his fault for attracting them by spending his money openly.
Let's condemn crime and criminals please, they are from our gender doesn't mean we should support them.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by cutesmilez(f): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

You won't understand until you poke one
Twale. Lol
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Caprigal:

Are men animals without self control?
Is it so hard for men to look in another direction when they see a scantily dressed woman instead of forcing her for sex?
If you want to blame scantily dressed women for rape then you are indirectly saying men have zero self control.

It's like saying a rich man should not dress nice or ride nice cars or live in a big house because he wants to avoid robbers.
If he gets robbed then it's his fault for attracting them by spending his money openly.
Let's condemn crime and criminals please, they are from our gender doesn't mean we should support them.

A load of bullcrap. There's something called the animal instinct in man, and that is what naturally attracts every guy to a scantily dressed. It's like you dropping fish in front of a cat and accusing the cat of eating it. For the cat not to eat it would have taken great self control, buy he did because it's its true nature. So is man. We're all brutes deep down within. So I don't blame those who can't men for not exercising self control.

Like I said, let women learn to dress well first. Then those who still raped would be fully blamed.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobodys(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

It is enough justification for rape as far as sanity is concerned. Someone dresses as if they're in their bedroom ready for a night of sex and you blame someone for raping them.
In Nigeria law..... unclothedness is not a justification for rape........... If you think am wrong...go to calabar carnival next year and rape the unclad girls over there since you are an animal or sorry you claim to have anima instinct......bye...
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Yoshy:
How do you now treat girls that will stylishly molest you with their assets in public transportation, no matter how far you shift from some of them, somehow their body finds itself near you.
Na so, this gehs are quick to shout foul, had it been the other way round the gehs will no doubt garner sympathy. This double standard must stop this year.

As a commuter who usually board bus on daily basis. You will experience how this gehs sprawled beside you rocking you with their compound milk, and you dare not talk. Na so the little tail between your legs go hard through the journey cheesy

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
ANY LADY THAT WEARS BUMSHORT OR SLEEVELESS TOP IS CALLING FOR RAPE..LETS IMBIBE DECENCY
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by tballeyy(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:
I swear she get sperm for her brain !

idiot! all dis stewpid girls go jst carry bweast full everywer lyk say na for free, kon wer braless see tru, nd be looking for who to confuse ,

touch em small touching, dem go bingin form actor!

if na me be d guy, I go kuku behave lyk mental person, rough handle d boobs , scatter everywer ....

wetin go sele go sele ...

if u be weyrey bring it on !

Badoo
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Caprigal: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

A load of bullcrap. There's something called the animal instinct in man, and that is what naturally attracts every guy to a scantily dressed. It's like you dropping fish in front of a cat and accusing the cat of eating it. For the cat not to eat it would have taken great self control, buy he did because it's its true nature. So is man. We're all brutes deep down within. So I don't blame those who can't men for not exercising self control.

Like I said, let women learn to dress well first. Then those who still raped would be fully blamed.
Load of horseshit.
The difference between humans and animals is self control and rational thinking. If men are like cats that can't control themselves then they are no better than animals.
You keep degrading men further with your post.
Rapists should be blamed for being animals without self control. Blame the raper not the rapee
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by simeotexy: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
must she post it..attention seeker
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're spot on. Very sound comment.

Someone is busty and dresses inappropriately and then goes to blame men for poking at her tatas. Can't you see that she's just mad and attention seeking?!

Let ladies learn to dress properly first. As in stop putting your goods on display. Then if any guy makes any perverted advances, we'd know who to blame. But for now when most of y'all dress like amateur prostitutes, no sane fella can take y'all serious. Play all the victim card you want.

A woman can still dress " appropriately" and men still act like animals so what do you call that?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caprigal:

Load of horseshit.
The difference between humans and animals is self control and rational thinking. If men are like cats that can't control themselves then they are no better than animals.
You keep degrading men further with your post.
Rapists should be blamed for being animals without self control. Blame the raper not the rapee

Women should be blamed for causing men to rape them. QED.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Caprigal: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Women should be blamed for causing men to rape them. QED.
Lolz So childish grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
...wait u took a taxi and sat by who? In lagos? Yellow taxi? Ur story nor add up
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

A good number of times, women are to be blamed for rape. How does a sane person go out and is scantily dressed?!

I am against rape but sometimes I don't blame people who commit the act. Women know how provocative their bodies are yet they won't do well to properly cover up or at least appear decent. You see them everyday on the streets of Lagos dressed like wannabe hoes, and if they get raped, they cry to the high heavens. Can't you seen that they are not sane?!

Let women improve on their dressing, and avoid looking slutty all the time.

You are a dummy.

So when babies are raped is it their fault too because their diaper was on display?

When old ladies are raped, is it their fault because they dressed scantily to reveal their perky boobs and luscious thighs?

When women in hijabs are raped what did they do to bring it on ?

Men have no standards therefore rape has nothing to do with dressing
!

You prick
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Royaldave200(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

idiot! all dis stewpid girls go jst carry bweast full everywer lyk say na for free, kon wer braless see tru, nd be looking for who to confuse ,

if na me be d guy, I go kuku behave lyk mental person, rough handle d boobs , scatter everywer ....

My guy Sunday dagboru grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
ANY LADY THAT WEARS BUMSHORT OR SLEEVELESS TOP IS CALLING FOR RAPE..LETS IMBIBE DECENCY

I know you are an animal that can't control ur self.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by dabossman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
With the way people are squeezed into cabs and buses here in Naija, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't intentional. If you have ever been squeezed in between two big and very endowed women before in a Lagos LT bus you will understand. The best bet is to just lean forward and away from their WMD if you don't want issues; even though that posture is bad for your spine.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by dabossman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrEdimulo82:
...wait u took a taxi and sat by who? In lagos? Yellow taxi? Ur story nor add up

Na kabukabu.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by gregyboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nobodys:

i think the law should be amended
to adhere moral
any body who dress indecently and was raped .the law should jail the rapist for just a months or not even to be punish in order for ladies to dress properly
our laws have to be amended to suit our morals in nigeria
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by encrypt(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

Your village people are strong..stay woke..the way dem go gather beat you eh.. You go think say e pass bweast wey you touch..
If you decide to look away will you die??
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
1Sharon:

You are a dummy.

So when babies are raped is it their fault too because their diaper was on display?

When old ladies are raped, is it their fault because they dressed scantily to reveal their perky boobs and luscious thighs?

When women in hijabs are raped what did they do to bring it on ?

Men have no standards therefore rape has nothing to do with dressing
!

You prick

I got interested in ur comments.... but I will appreciate if we can argue logically without insults & name calling ,shall we ?....

I don't justify rape whatsoever .Never !
But u raised an important line that cases of rape are usually independent of "scanty dressing" from the female folks .....I disagree with these !
You also raised a point of where many children are abused,granny raped & those who are supposedly properly dressed are victims of rape,right ? Can u answer these simple question ?....What's the percentage of those that fall under the range u listed that are raped world wide ....
The percentage is very small & insignificant when compared to ladies who dressed "sexually enticing" publicly & got raped in such situation ! Very insignificant !!
Have u asked urself why cases of rapes are highly on the rise Just why ?? ..One of the CHIEF factors is down to indecent dressing which ladies has seem as a normal "stuff" in the 21 century !

The way u see things as a female is VASTLY different from how guy perceive & interprets situation..
Do u know the first thing that occurs to the mind of ANY guy when he sees a sensually dressed lady ..."I swear I want to Bleep her ! Wow !! She will be good in bed..... " !..And when the place is " safe & clear" ?? ....He could rape the girl if she can't give in to his demand !!...
It only takes"good guyz" to resist these feeling !
Just confirm these line from even ur pastor ,father or ur brother who could be open to u !..

And when the lady is decently dressed ?? The first thing that occurs to MOST guyz mind is that ; "she is a good girl,..she is a marriage material, hence,deserve to be treated as one with RESPECT & CARE "!!
Guyz are naturally programmed that way ! Seriously....

Can u see the differences in which the brain of a guy unconsciously interprets situations when it comes down to dressing ......
I think that sends out a lot of messages to both the female & male folks that dressing matters 95% when it comes down to " sexuality"...

Then why raping of decent ladies,Grannys & kids ?? because those that involved in such are naturally bad !!
The bottom line of my whole write up is these ;
Indecent dressing constitutes a staggering 75% of rape cases !!!
Go & make enquiry,u will understand my point better !
#Say No To Indecent Dressing !!!
#Say No To rape !!!

Cc ;Nobodys...I will also appreciate if u could echo ur view ,point or "counter" on these...
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by OgahBohz: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
encrypt:

Your village people are strong..stay woke..the way dem go gather beat you eh.. You go think say e pass bweast wey you touch..
If you decide to look away will you die??

if she ignore will she die
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by OgahBohz: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Royaldave200:

My guy Sunday dagboru grin

omo iyaami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.