Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (65156 Views)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by gregyboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Nobodys:
..... you are very right.... indecent dressing is bad buh it's still not a justification for rape..... I don't support indecent dressing though...

yea it is a bad behavior to rape.
i would say women are the weakest and the strongest being on earth they are weak physically and strong bodily
they dont have that physical strength but the strength on thier body..i.e the boobs ,the thighs, etc can make a strong man weak as a baby ...

once again men are naturally polygamous in nature meaning most men are naturally pervert so women should do everything in thier capacity to hide thier body with this rape can be controlled like in the olden days

i bet you if men joysticks where to show through thier trouser's i bet women would still rape men am a living withness to that i do wear boxers only at home i have almost gotten raped by a girl as a reult of it
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Kingsley10000: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2017
ba7man:
Speak for yourself.

Imagine if a pervert in public is moved by your mother's dressing and is unable to cheat nature.

Will you accept the situation?
our mothers do dress decently and responsibly unless your mom is different
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Nobodys:
like you guys will survive the two weeks.kikikik.
The truth is that we all need each other...No need for the gender hate
I agree with you,we need each other. My comment was born out of the fact that , ladies always make it look like they are doing us a big favour.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
gregyboy:

men are move by what they see in a woman
the boobs ,thighs ass, etc but a woman sees the looks only in a guy which cant cause a big distraction... with this men cant easily controll themselves when what moves them slaps them right at their face .what is the essence of wearing clothes when everything potrays through the clothes.

if all men where to be walking naked with thier joysticks showing pronouncedly i bet you girls wont feel comfortable

yea it is a bad behavior to rape.
i would say women are the weakest and the strongest being on earth they are weak physically and strong bodily
they dont have that physical strength but the strength on thier body..i.e the boobs ,the thighs, etc can make a strong man weak as a baby ...

once again men are naturally polygamous in nature meaning most men are naturally pervert so women should do everything in thier capacity to hide thier body with this rape can be controlled like in the olden days

i bet you if men joysticks where to show through thier trouser's i bet women would still rape men am a living withness to that i do wear boxers only at home i have almost gotten raped by a girl as a reult of it

It still not enough reason to rape, my man. OK, what if the said lady could overpower you and force her self you and on the other hand, for some reason, you don't want to do it with her. Then it becames a rape. Let's learn to control our selves. Ladies are also advised to dress properly, to minimize cases of rape.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by ba7man(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kingsley10000:
our mothers do dress decently and responsibly unless your mom is different
You must really be daft not to realize your mum is a potential victim to people that think like you,even if she covers herself with a blanket.

Your role model just got whipped by soldiers and is facing time in a cell......i'll advice you to go molest a girl and join him, mumu child.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by gregyboy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
kense88:
It still not enough reason to rape, my man. OK, what if the said lady could overpower you and force her self you and on the other hand, for some reason, you don't want to do it with her. Then it becames a rape. Let's learn to control our selves. Ladies are also advised to dress properly, to minimize cases of rape.

you can Just tell people to controll themselves in a natural phenomenon even pastors we emulate do fall victim. so who is a common man not to ...another example is that of developed countries like us where laws are adhere to strictly still endup with the higest raped cases ...we have to Sue both the fanshionist who design most of those clothes ...take a good look at the muslim people they hardly have rape cases over in their country due to well covered clothes. not only the rapist should
be arrested both who was raped due to indecent dressing and the fashionistas
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2018
kense88:
Unfortunately, your just letting us know that you can't even read. I will repeat it again.Dr[b]essing responsibly will reduce the number of rape cases. [/b]If you can make use of your head for once, you will understand me or would you rather speak through ass once again bitch

Post statistics and evidence that rape is caused by indecent dressing in the first place or just shut it!

Don't kids and the elderly get raped?
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Kingsley10000:
you're also an animal for getting naked in public without any feeling of shame....men are structured to be more sexual in nature,we are moved by what we see,there's nothing we can do about it as one can't cheat nature

Have you seen a naked women in public unless she a mental illness? There's nothing you can do about it? Eya such a shame you are a mindless robot
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2018
MidNightHunter:

I got interested in ur comments.... but I will appreciate if we can argue logically without insults & name calling ,shall we ?....

I don't justify rape whatsoever .Never !
But u raised an important line that cases of rape are usually independent of "scanty dressing" from the female folks .....I disagree with these !
You also raised a point of where many children are abused,granny raped & those who are supposedly properly dressed are victims of rape,right ? Can u answer these simple question ?....What's the percentage of those that fall under the range u listed that are raped world wide ....
The percentage is very small & insignificant when compared to ladies who dressed "sexually enticing" publicly & got raped in such situation ! Very insignificant !!
Have u asked urself why cases of rapes are highly on the rise Just why ?? ..One of the CHIEF factors is down to indecent dressing which ladies has seem as a normal "stuff" in the 21 century !

The way u see things as a female is VASTLY different from how guy perceive & interprets situation..
Do u know the first thing that occurs to the mind of ANY guy when he sees a sensually dressed lady ..."I swear I want to Bleep her ! Wow !! She will be good in bed..... " !..And when the place is " safe & clear" ?? ....He could rape the girl if she can't give in to his demand !!...
It only takes"good guyz" to resist these feeling !
Just confirm these line from even ur pastor ,father or ur brother who could be open to u !..

And when the lady is decently dressed ?? The first thing that occurs to MOST guyz mind is that ; "she is a good girl,..she is a marriage material, hence,deserve to be treated as one with RESPECT & CARE "!!
Guyz are naturally programmed that way ! Seriously....

Can u see the differences in which the brain of a guy unconsciously interprets situations when it comes down to dressing ......
I think that sends out a lot of messages to both the female & male folks that dressing matters 95% when it comes down to " sexuality"...

Then why raping of decent ladies,Grannys & kids ?? because those that involved in such are naturally bad !!
The bottom line of my whole write up is these ;
Indecent dressing constitutes a staggering 75% of rape cases !!!
Go & make enquiry,u will understand my point better !
#Say No To Indecent Dressing !!!
#Say No To rape !!!

Cc ;Nobodys...I will also appreciate if u could echo ur view ,point or "counter" on these...

Prove it. Post statistics on rape victims or just shut it
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by kense88: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Post statistics and evidence that rape is caused by indecent dressing in the first place or just shut it!

Don't kids and the elderly get raped?
Lets just assume ladies are actually traumatised after rape. In a bid to assist our dear sisters, am suggesting dressing responsibly to at least minimize the chances, but your here calling me names. From my experience, women also act almost like that (though they don't get physical) when a guy is revealing to much (like wearing only boxers or going shirtless). That is why i was making reference to female dressing. For your information, i have heard/seen many cases of ladies molesting minors left under there care. So it goes both ways, just that cases of male harassment are always reported and seems more common. As for statistics, google it. You will get information from reputable organisations. Learn not to troll people. You can make your point, without dissing or abusing others.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Cowbuoy: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2018
omocalabar:
So u concluded and jabbed him with ur elbow......I guess the guy is fraile looking.., am sure say u first look face before u jab na..,cos there are some u will jab, after jabbing u will need an Hijab for two weeks

grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Prove it. Post statistics on rape victims or just shut it
SMH....a typical Nigerian Feminist !
Woman ,you're in hell need of statistic right before u know the power of dressing when it comes to rape??.....You don't need statistic in ur case,certainly not ur type will accept statistics no matter how glaring the situation is.....
You can be a living experiment or experience !!... And that's only when ur types learn...

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by marriage1: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Tighten up the vagina and start enjoying sex with your partner.
Sex is good for your health.
Sex is something nothing should definitely not deny you off. shocked
But you are not caring a loosed vagina can rob you off the pleasure of sex with your partner.

Find out here how to tighten up the vagina and start enjoying sex like a virgin.
>>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/home-remedy-for-tightening-your-vagina.html?m=1
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by EliteEmax15(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2019
How can you be so sure that he wants to poke your boobs
Girls sef............
Just because u carry watermelon put for chest that means every guy wants to touch it..............
Girls with bigger boobs than yours sef are not shouting........
Once God just dash una breast like this, the world will not hear word again......
He is staring at my boobs.........
What a pervert

Aunty, shut up joor, you are dumb
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Youngpianist11: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Lionbite:
But madam you too wicked sha. Just small poke, you are now doing van damme. Someone cannot even play with you, is that how you used to do?
Pervert sighted
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Easy lady....but I heard some of the rapes the girls enjoyed it one on one how true is it?

1Sharon:

You are a dummy.

So when babies are raped is it their fault too because their diaper was on display?

When old ladies are raped, is it their fault because they dressed scantily to reveal their perky boobs and luscious thighs?

When women in hijabs are raped what did they do to bring it on ?

Men have no standards therefore rape has nothing to do with dressing
!

You prick

Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by gregyboy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Caprigal:

Are men animals without self control?
Is it so hard for men to look in another direction when they see a scantily dressed woman instead of forcing her for sex?
If you want to blame scantily dressed women for rape then you are indirectly saying men have zero self control.

It's like saying a rich man should not dress nice or ride nice cars or live in a big house because he wants to avoid robbers.
If he gets robbed then it's his fault for attracting them by spending his money openly.
Let's condemn crime and criminals please, they are from our gender doesn't mean we should support them.

A rich man knows were to show off and not in alk places his show off will be honored
Even amingst his family it may lead to death trap

The rape cases is always one sided judgemet the lady will dress seductively, when she get raped by
a guy who couldn't control himself, all blames will be dumped on the guy and no blame on the ladies

Even the Europeans who brought this laws are reviewing them off lately if you aint aware....
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Rawhumper:

Easy lady....but I heard some of the rapes the girls enjoyed it one on one how true is i

You are two years late.
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
I didnt knw truly but2me nothing dies.....
Anyways.....how Are u coping during This lockdown?
I did love to know u better,tnx

author=1Sharon post=88602884]

You are two years late.[/quote]
Re: "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady by BigBasher: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.