Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick (4491 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Adverts247: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Source - .COM

A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate how she caught her boyfriend with another woman at Dominos after he told her he had a headache.

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/pretty-lady-catches-boyfriend-cheating.html

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by dafeyankee: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
He is your boyfriend

And not your husband,so deal with it.

Women with this mumu sense of ownership anywhere they find themselves. When you guys get married,go ahead and complain all you want.

But as for now,he is still a single man and free to mingle,just as you too are free to mingle.

You girls should stop CHOKING us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Let me dash you one expensive advice for free.

Leave him, don't even react like u saw anything. Be d person you've been before then.
But find ur own spare boo.

I swear he will come and beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by maikbanj(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
dump him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by habsydiamond(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
The guy is a disgrace to dickhood.....na people like this dey make ladies rubbish guys for here....pesin wey get head dey look for cap to cover while another pesin get cap but no get head to use am cover...what a pitiable world we live in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
If I were her, I would've walked up to him to say hi. These niggas think they're smart. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

Women with this mumu sense of ownership anywhere they find themselves. When you guys get married,go ahead and complain all you want.

But as for now,he is still a single man and free to mingle,just as you too are free to mingle.

I hope you can also say this if the reverse was the case. I really hope we don't hear, she's a "hoe, olosho" and other tags.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
The gf looks so beautiful and cool why cheat on such ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
If I were her, I would've walked up to him to say hi. These niggas think they're smart. grin
I'll even sit down and order drinks. grin
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll even sit down and order drinks. grin
LOL. grin The joy that comes with catching them is how uncomfortable you made him in his schemes. In most situations, he'll be more angry than you.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. grin The joy that comes with catching them is how uncomfortable you made him in his schemes. In most situations, he'll be more angry than you.
And the embarrassment won't be here. grin
I'll make sure he doesn't leave till I finish everything I've ordered and I'll leave them to do what they came to do. No time babe. grin
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by iykekelvins(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
pcguru1:
Lol, not like being peaceful is what keeps a man.

Baba just wanted to be unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by AlienRobot: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Karma is a frying bittch
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by AuroraB(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cool, mature lady smiley
Some girls would try as much as possible to have him know he's been caught. The heck undecided
Oh girl, fade off.
No scenes, no argument and no chit-chat.
That's how it's done cool

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by BruncleZuma: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
And the embarrassment won't be here. grin
I'll make sure he doesn't leave till I finish everything I've ordered and I'll leave them to do what they came to do. No time babe. grin
I pity girls that give them 100% trust in relationships. grin
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Michellla(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

Would you say this if the tables were turned ?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Well, maybe the lady he was with called to check up on him, found out he wasn't feeling too well then decided to take him out.

And i think he held her waist cos he could barely stand from the headaches.

Some gf are so uncaring jare, how could she leave her sick bf at home then go to Dominos all by herself? Thank God for caring side chicks.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:
Well, maybe the lady he was with called to check up on him, found out he wasn't feeling too well then decided to take him out.

And i think he held her waist cos he could barely stand from the headaches.

Then why was his face covered when he spotted her?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
I pity girls that give them 100% trust in relationships. grin
grin
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Then why was his face covered when he spotted her?
well maybe he's sensitive to light, he's prolly suffering from photophobia dearie.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

well maybe he's sensitive to light, he's prolly suffering from photophobia dearie.

Hahaha your sarcasm is commendable

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by beautyhd: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

If it happens the other way will you talk this poo? Bloody hypocrite
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Espada121: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
As if ,she is not cheating on him too...make she gerarahere. Women and forming victim are like 5 and 6
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by futurism: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

shut up... Would you say same thing if it were a woman using those silly lines of yours? Retards.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by futurism: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I hope you can also say this if the reverse was the case. I really hope we don't hear, she's a "hoe, olosho" and other tags.
don't mind the stupid fool.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
They keep lying and lying to be in the arms of another woman.
Cheats!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by iamJ(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
when its not that he married her, or engaged her, this one is high, me i will raise my head well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see her dry face, its a sin for him to date her without cheating
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
futurism:
don't mind the stupid fool.
Take it easy on him. grin
The hypocrisy is just too much in that post though.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by futurism: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Take it easy on him. grin
The hypocrisy is just too much in that post though.
hypocrisy is a Nigerian
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Jacktheripper: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
pcguru1:

Baba gbagbe, if you like fine pass lucifer men will always be men
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
futurism:
hypocrisy is a Nigerian
If you say so. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter / LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.