Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (69120 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Ebigbola(f): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
why u no rape girls for Malaysia?
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2017
ImaIma1:

Simple!!

Some guys act like it is their right.

Once she is in my house, she should expect sexx...consensual or otherwise.

Once I have spent on her, her body is mine to use as desired.

We need to change this entitlement mentality. It really runs deep.

And even if you think she is a sexx worker, she is still a human being.
A consentual sex is the best sex, I know! grin grin both parties feels Good After, happy and willing to get together for more next time.

i ve also come across numerous sex wokers, and some of them have very nice personalities, i still pay them even without having sex if they say No!
as i ve asserted earlier i get put off imideately a female say No! to sex. the excitment disappears from my system.

but i must add females should also stop leading some men on and pretentious. make clear what your intentions are. do not give wrong signal.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2017
LoJ:

I did not bother to read pass the first paragraph. You need to have a brain transplant. Something is definitely wrong with you. The day a gay will rape your sorry ass, and people will be blaming you for wearing that jean not so high as it should be, is the day you will learn to respect people's body.

No one has the right to take by force the body of another, PERIOD.
you mean someone bursting that guys as..s? Ooooo shiit meeeennhh.... How can a guy be bursting as..s when there is pvssy... I hate guys bursting as..ses meeeennhh
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Futureberry: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2017
darkid1:

The "online fame" part got me rotf ... cheesy

Politically correct? You are the one trying to sound politically correct here mister . The truth is glaring .... If you go through the thread , you would see a nairalander has made effort to communicate with the fellow and he made enough response that is glaring enough to surgest the phone number is correct... What other evidence do you need sir ?

Between you and I here, its obvious your the one trying to seem right by having a 'different perspective ' which is not there, whilst trying to stay politically correct.

Have a great day angry
how are you sure the person is the accused, I won't accept any investigation if it not coming from the police
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
A consentual sex is the best sex, I know! grin grin both parties feels Good After, happy and willing to get together for more next time.

i ve also come across numerous sex wokers, and some of them have very nice personalities, i still pay them even without having sex if they say No!
as i ve asserted earlier i get put off imideately a female say No! to sex. the excitment disappears from my system.

but i must add females should also stop leading some men on and pretentious. make clear what your intentions are. do not give wrong signal.

Yeah!!

Sexx is not anyone's right. A husband has those privileges but should still respects his wife if she says No. If the "No" is a constant thing, then that is an issue they have to resolve.
Sexx is enjoyed when it is consensual. Any other way speaks perversion
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by darkid1(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
how are you sure the person is the accused, I won't accept any investigation if it not coming from the police

You by far one of the most stubborn fellows I have met on this forum.

angry
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Futureberry: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2017
darkid1:

You by far one of the most stubborn fellows I have met on this forum.

angry
stubborn maybe,wrong no
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
correspondence are what they are,correspondence, they haven't go through the chat to know if the number truly belongs to the guy... This is what I have been saying all morning, what party of innocent until proven guilty do people don't understand,if you want correspondence? I can manufacturer one against you right now,all I need is your picture, and we both know just as you already passed judgment without waiting for the authorities to do their job...millions of Nigeria will also do the same to you...we both know you don't want that

Oh yes you are right. But i find it interesting the way you expertly changed the dimension of your argument after i shot you down the first time wink. First it was that the punishment i suggested was too inhumane for a rapist, to now "proven to be guilty before been crucified" wink. Which i agree with by the way. Nice. You be true Nigerian. Wedon sir. grin That been said, knowing how Nigerians are as per their attitude towards rape, this is a slam dunk. But of course the courts and evidence will have to decide eventually. But you dance better than Micheal Jackson. cheesy
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by darkid1(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
stubborn maybe,wrong no

Like police investigation means anything in this country ... I wouldn't forget to mention you when it turns out that I'm right .
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by emizone: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmmm,the guy doesn't even feel any remorse for what he did.
It is clear that he is seriously obsessed with this girl.
Na wah ooh!!! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.