Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (69124 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

He used words, and affection. She's the one who got it twisted.

Obviously what the world considers rape does not apply to Nigerians. Did the read the full transcript of the text messages at all? When a woman says no, guess what? It means no. He's lucky he didn't do it in the US. That would have meant the end of his life as he knows it. What a people. Smh

3 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bollinger:

Obviously what the world considers rape does not apply to Nigerians. Did the read the full transcript of the text messages at all? When a woman says no, guess what? It means no. He's lucky he didn't do it in the US. That would have meant the end of his life as he knows it. What a people. Smh

I don't understand why I should take sides with the female here. She was the one who was stupid and overly reckless. Anything that would have befallen her is her problem to deal with. Now she's crying because the guy forced sex on her? But if he had spent half a million is shopping on her, guess what? We won't know about it.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Starboywrites(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Lol.. As much as I'd blame the man, I believe rape is a two way thing.

Tell me the lady had no idea the man was going to make advances at her and if she wasn't gonna be cool with it, why did she agree to go in the first place. Ladies are smart. They can sense what you want from a mile away. She must have known "okay he'd want sex and I'm not cut out for such so I'm not going". Now he raped her. Going by her chat sef babe doesn't sound like a novice. Guys can smell a prostitute from a mile away.
Baba must have known "okay if I persuade this girl well she go open legs". Even the ladies know. They might tell a guy no, but after much persuasion, they'd open their legs.
And why would she just ask for the restroom in the home of a guy she barely knows or trust? It's just amiss. She should have stood her ground and not left the car at all.
Then again we need to hear the man's side of the story. If you check the first screenshot, you'd notice they had talked something before.
.Besides the story is bugged with inconsistencies.
And the girl is so fvcking calm. What rape victim acts that way? Why would she even want to have a word with her rapist? SMH

Still he wanted sex and she didn't want to give him. He should have just relaxed or asked for a hand or mouthjob instead. He shouldn't have raped her. It's just plain wrong. No means No.

Modified.

See how simpletons are quoting and insulting me. Smh. Hypocrites. Like many of y'all haven't forced sex on your girlfriends. Like. many of y'all haven't had your way with a girl against her wish simply because y'all was intimate. What makes y'all any different from this guy?

You said none sense, Modified it, and said None sense all over again grin

6 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Ogaonos: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
darkid1:
I dont know how someone would just force another human being to do something against their will and derive pleasure ... In my opinion , a rapist and a murderer are in the same category.

I would be so pissed off if this girl and her family do not report this monster to the authorities , and I hope she is able to get a confession from him and keep it as evidence during police investigation . This phyco nut job is a serial rapist , unrepentant and feels very good about himself (typical sociopathic behaviour ) .

Those that would come and cheer him, your relatives could as well be the next victim of this guy angry
dis problem wit guys wen guys rape harass we go shout vex.but hav notice wen u ask guys hw do u seduce a lady 2 cum 2 ur place.or hw do u mak dt first move wen ur greenlight gal dey ur place.u start hearin lol.mak i fry beans.guys go start mocking u.calling u a learner.instead of teaching u 4geting dt most rape ar as a result of lack of knwledge in scoopin a babe.ask me d guy fyn e get moni but go rape if u read d story u notice such behaviour as a result of wrong preaching we guys preach eg wen u get moni woman go follow u,wen gal don drink 5 smirnoff she high nd Hot na 2 jack keptus a guy told me dt shit yrs bak.instead of dnt sleep wit drunk lady.sum guys even put spanish fly 4 ladies drinks 4 club mak dem sleep wit d ladies.common wit werey campus students.dt d kind of friends dis slay king follow.let we guys b lik xxxtedyxxx nd others who cum 2 nairaland 2 teach guys hw 2 improve their luv game nd interacting wit ladies.if u hav a amateur brotha teach him hw 2 scoop ladies d wise way.because e bible jux as a friend/brotha sharpens anotha

3 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I don't understand why I should take sides with the female here. She was the one who was stupid and overly reckless. Anything that would have befallen her is her problem to deal with. Now she's crying because the guy forced sex on her? But if he had spent half a million is shopping on her, guess what? We won't know about it.
Kama has it way pr coming back to a man or his/her family members
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
your wasted family. now you know

hahahahahaha..lwkm pity? who cares about some worthless pity. smh
I'm done with your ass, go screw the eldest bitch in your fam. bitch.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Like I said, spoken like a true Nigerian. Use the fact that she is a gold digger as an excuse in the US and see what happens to you. The way Nigerians think scares the phuck outta me. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
if a girl says no to sex, just leave her alone. simple!! there are plenty girls out there who are willing to have consentual sex, why does a guy needs to force a gir? i don't understand, i ve picked up numreous girls buy them things, take them out but when they finally reach my bed they say No! the moment they say No i am put off having sex with them, sex is supposed to be enjoyed by both participant. if the girl you are having sex with is not enjoying herself or happy to have sex, then forget the whole damm! disgusting thing! i even still drop them off were i picked them up, say bye with few cash, even though i did not have sex with them, next day they come running back! grin happy, willing and offering sex grin

Remember every girl a man meets is someones daughter, someones sister or brother, or someones mother. they are also human.

trust me! a consentual sex is the best grin both parties feels good After.

6 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

Can you imagine, and these colleagues of yours were females I guess. That's sad.
I'm no advocate for women but I admire you.
Both sexes. Thanks!
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

U bastard, you never track politicians wey dey rape our economy, na olosho battle u want come fight. The dude even get time to reply you

And another demented accomplice rears his ugly head..You must be a rapist to condone this act.. Deadbeat..Self made what? Rapist I guess? Omo alè

3 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
chyima:
this rape incidence,reminds me of a careless act of mine around 2006,200L after second semester exam.met a guy and it was during Xmas period just wanted to hang out in the evening,and this guy was just trying to influence me with alcohol but I was okay with a bottle.but slot of activities where happening in that arena,having my fun and forgot that they close my hostel gate by 10pm.
it dawned on me that I was going to be stranded that night,so joined him to his place,omo,this guy disturbed me all night I used all delay tactics it wasn't working(from no condom,to I was menstruating.etc)thank God he was drunk which made him weak.
early hourslike 3.am the next day ,guy has gotten strength and was then ready for the main fight,till date I don't know where my strength came from ,destroyed his properties,used a wire on him,guy slapped me I lost balance,and fell and then stuck me to the ground ,I don't know how I was able to get TV glass that I broke earlier and used it on him.the worst fear I had came in.
the neighbors came around,when I started banging at the door,while 1 came with police men.that was my saviour that morning,I left with swollen face and my eyes
the guy lied to the police men that I was a prostitute, (I was petite also they can't even believe that)thank God I had my school ID card on me and was dressed appropriately ,he was made to give me money to treat my swollen face.
that is an unforgettable experience for me,till date I can't stay out late @ night with any guy I can't have sexual relationship with me.I thank God for the strength I discovered in me also
You should thank your stars.. A wise man once said, "If you fail to learn by revelation, you'll then learn by experience".. Better to learn by the former, you've a valuable lesson albeit by the latter.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Some guys just don't understand women's psych. The best way to bag her is to act like you have no interest in sex, make her get attracted to you after some memorable dates and time together. Getting laid would come along ultimately.

Sickening how low-self esteem chaps would rather force their ways rather than up their games.
More like it, sensible.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
if a girl says no to sex, juat leave her alone. simple!! there are plenty girls out there who are willing to have consentual sex, why does a guy needs to force a gir? i don't understand, i ve picked up numeeous girls buy them things, take them out but when they finally reach my bed they say No! the moment they say No i am put off having sex with them, sex is supposed to be enjoyed by both participant. if the girl you are having sex with is not enjoying herself or happy to have sex, then forget the whole damm! disgusting thing! i even still drop them off were i picked them up, say bye with few cash, even though i did not have sex with them, next day they come running back! grin willing and offering sex grin

Hahahahahahahah abeg which part of the world this types of girls dey?grin
Is it nigeria?grin

Remember every girl a man meets is someones daughter, someones sister or brother, or someones mother. they are also human.

gringringrin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
every were in the world including nigeria
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
every were in the world including nigeria

Na wa ooo my mind tells say na naijagrin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
So there is slay king nawa o. see here they are treating his mess, am sure he won't do. such again.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:

This is NOT rape.

Na longer throat. She wan follo instagram celebrity.

Nonsense! Wetin she follo am go do for him house?

Can you plz shutup ? Bastard

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

U bastard, you never track politicians wey dey rape our economy, na olosho battle u want come fight. The dude even get time to reply you
Self made inbred cretin...

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
replying you idiots drain me and I really want to stop but don't you dare threaten me you this garbage from a trashy family. unless life Don tire you. you dey mad.
Xendra you can easily recognise a Bastard who never enjoyed the love of a dad when u see one.. This self made inbred cretin is a lovely example..Selfmadeboss my nutz

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo my mind tells say na naijagrin
yes! grin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
yes! grin

I know ur way nagrin u jus dey wait mek I use my mouth talk am abigringrin

I hail u oo!!

Abeg I wan ask one simple and easy question ooo very easy to answer!

Abeg that bag wey dey for wall abeg wetin be the tinz wey u dey put for inside especiall the last two small space!grin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

I know ur way nagrin u jus dey wait mek I use my mouth talk am abigringrin

I hail u oo!!

Abeg I wan ask one simple and easy question ooo very easy to answer!

Abeg that bag wey dey for wall abeg wetin be the tinz wey u dey put for inside especiall the last two small space!grin
i dey put socks, perfumes, condoms, boxers and some times my phone and charger. na you ask oo!! grin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
i dey put socks, perfumes, condoms, boxers and some times my phone and charger. na you ask oo!! grin

Hahahahahahgringrin yeah and u answer me well,grin

The main reason wey mek I ask na to know if u dey put condoms insidegringrin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:

Where con be that again?
E be like say na work u dey dat time oo!
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgringrin yeah and u answer me well,grin

The main reason wey mek I ask na to know if u dey put condoms insidegringrin
eer.. you don find out na grin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Where con be that again?
E be like say na work u dey dat time oo!
na for wembley stadium yes i dey work dat time.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
na for wembley stadium yes i dey work dat time.

Na wa oo snow don cover everywhere like that! More jobs..
Be like say job plenty for UK oo
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
eer.. you don find out na grin
Hahah kikikik gringringrin u trygrin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by charlizonto: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
See you complaining about rape..when they will be advising you ladies to be engaging in physical activities like visiting the gym and learning some skills in order to defend yourself from fools like him (like kicking him hard in his akpa amo)...you girls are busy growing pot bellies with junk foods (isi-ewu inclusive) wearing fake eyebrows,snapping selfies in toilet, bathroom(any place they get d divine calling to snap) and growing lazy day by day....in the end they will say afterall we are just WOMEN angry
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oo snow don cover everywhere like that! More jobs..
Be like say job plenty for UK oo
yes! see more snow to clear
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
yes! see more snow to clear

Na so ooo man go work tiregrin I nor see de pics wey u tell me to go check oo!
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Na so ooo man go work tiregrin
I nor see de pics wey u tell me to go check oo!
check again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.