Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (69128 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
you just signed how your family will die one by one congratulations! this is what they get for raising and idiot
For still quoting me, you won't just die , you will die painfully and before u die, you will drastically loose everything that brings you happiness. The last bitxh I cursed is already dancing ogele with her ancestors
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Lol.. As much as I'd blame the man, I believe rape is a two way thing.

Tell me the lady had no idea the man was going to make advances at her and if she wasn't gonna be cool with it, why did she agree to go in the first place. Ladies are smart. They can sense what you want from a mile away. She must have known "okay he'd want sex and I'm not cut out for such so I'm not going". Now he raped her. Going by her chat sef babe doesn't sound like a novice. Guys can smell a prostitute from a mile away.
Baba must have known "okay if I persuade this girl well she go open legs". Even the ladies know. They might tell a guy no, but after much persuasion, they'd open their legs.
And why would she just ask for the restroom in the home of a guy she barely knows or trust? It's just amiss. She should have stood her ground and not left the car at all.
Then again we need to hear the man's side of the story. If you check the first screenshot, you'd notice they had talked something before.
.Besides the story is bugged with inconsistencies.
And the girl is so fvcking calm. What rape victim acts that way? Why would she even want to have a word with her rapist? SMH

Still he wanted sex and she didn't want to give him. He should have just relaxed or asked for a hand or mouthjob instead. He shouldn't have raped her. It's just plain wrong. No means No.

Modified.

See how simpletons are quoting and insulting me. Smh. Hypocrites. Like many of y'all haven't forced sex on your girlfriends. Like. many of y'all haven't had your way with a girl against her wish simply because y'all was intimate. What makes y'all any different from this guy?
continue making excuses till one of your family relations fall victim to a predator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
continue making excuses till one of your family relations fall victim to a predator
If a family relative is so stupid to do something stupid like this girl, the no sympathy for that useless family member
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sometimes i begin to wonder why certain persons with the werewithal to bang a 100 ladies everyday would stoop low to rape. Is there a satisfaction they get in that? That they don't get in willing ones? Or is something else involved? I wonder
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by kullozone(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Tell me the lady had no idea the man was going to make advances at her and if she wasn't gonna be cool with it, why did she agree to go in the first place. Ladies are smart. They can sense what you want from a mile away. She must have known "okay he'd want sex and I'm not cut out for such so I'm not going". Now he raped her. Going by her chat sef babe doesn't sound like a novice. Guys can smell a prostitute from a mile away.
Baba must have known "okay if I persuade this girl well she go open legs". Even the ladies know. They might tell a guy no, but after much persuasion, they'd open their legs.
And why would she just ask for the restroom in the home of a guy she barely knows or trust? It's just amiss. She should have stood her ground and not left the car at all.
Then again we need to hear the man's side of the story. If you check the first screenshot, you'd notice they had talked something before.
And the girl is so fvcking calm. What rape victim acts that way? Why would she even want to have a word with her rapist? SMH

Still he wanted sex and she didn't want to give him. He should have just relaxed or asked for a hand or mouthjob instead. He shouldn't have raped her. It's just plain wrong. No means No.

Modified.

See how simpletons are quoting and insulting me. Smh. Hypocrites. Like many of y'all haven't forced sex on your girlfriends. Like. many of y'all haven't had your way with a girl against her wish simply because y'all was intimate. What makes y'all any different from this guy?

Now, look what you've done while trying to sound smart; like... You've a different perspective to the whole shii.

You be mumu man smiley

4 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by samuelgodson(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Modified.

you are saying trash can't he control his third leg

6 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

For still quoting me, you won't just die , you will die painfully and before u die, you will drastically loose everything that brings you happiness. The last bitxh I cursed is already dancing ogele with her ancestors
smh keep worsening your family's situation, you know anything you say boomerangs at y'all right? and you will be the first. I feel sorry for y'all already.

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:

Utter Bullsheet.

it's not hard to know a raapeest

THAT guy can be a rapeest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
This is such an old trick used by most potential rapists, the "I forgot something at home" trick is so popular that people should simply not be falling for it in 2017

Don't trust these niggas, trust nobody. Women! Why do you people refuse to learn? Haba!

It is annoying to read that there are women still falling for this trick. As soon as a guy tells you he forgot anything at home, omo, tell him to drop you. Or Bette still, you both should agree to meet at a spot, then you fins your way home.

If you can avoid entering his car totally, even better. But stop falling for this trick

simply put, unless you actually want something to go down- you should NEVER opt to be alone with a guy. sometimes, even if you like the guy, you should still not opt for it [unless it is a location you are fully in control of] ; as some guys are extremely effed up and can set up your tryst into a gang rape.

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

If a family relative is so stupid to do something stupid like this girl, the no sympathy for that useless family member
smh.are you SURE you're not a closet rapeest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Caprigal: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Modified
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
I knew the bitch word must be your family thing, you even had it in your name. sad sad for your people hopeless fool
Being a bitch makes it easier for you to be easily wasted.
Yo pop he's a fool, i told him he's a perfect failure & you're his testament, bitch!

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
smh.are you SURE you're not a closet rapeest
Considering the fact that most girls I Bleep say I Bleep as if I am raping them, I think I am. Well to be sure, bring your mama to confirm
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Gibberish.
Thank you!
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Considering the fact that most girls I Bleep say I Bleep as if I am raping them, I think I am. Well to be sure, bring your mama to confirm
test it WITH your mom first.shebi she too get hole.

Get healing.you're not ok EVEN though you think you're mentally ok

Werey alasho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

In your mind you've made sense

Help me o. When people trivialise a serious issue like rape I automatically question their sanity
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Caprigal: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're unreasonable.

Unlike you I don't feed myself off Nairaland likes. I post what I want and I don't give 2 rats if it offends overly idealistic schmucks. I am plain unapologetic. Let those who are offended by my post fvck themsel to death.
You were pained stop denying. grin

Why did you go back to modify and soften the post if you truly didn't give a fvck? grin
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

That law doesn't work here bitch. Any shit I say happens. I have cursed you, so smite it be. Nothing can change it, except if I feel sympathy and cancel it. I know u think its internet but u don't know how shit works in the cosmos. You price market, you must buy
pls go ahead m enjoying this really. I only feel sorry for how you are here wasting your family unaware cheesy

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
unbitchable:
Being a bitch makes it easier for you to be easily wasted.
Yo pop he's a fool, i told him he's a perfect failure & you're his testament, bitch!
hehe you keep mentioning pops like you trying to offend me ?? cheesy pls try something else you can't see him or tell him shiit unless you are declaring yourself dead cheesy cheesy either way I'm cool

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
test it WITH my mom first. she get tight hole.

Werey alasho
OK send me her pic so I scrutinize her. My golden dick dosnt just enter toto anyhoww
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Modified.

My dear shutup. U don't have to type this long to make sense. You just wasted cyberspace. Na wa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Modified.

The sad part is that is the mentality in Nigeria. How is rape a two way thing? And bro's, i don't know the kind of animals you hang out with, but we used words, care and affection to woo the opposite sex. What a people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by EngtTemmy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which one be slayking again??
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

It wasn't a funny experience, in my own case I was begging and hitting my abuser got infuriated the more I beg and he hit me more, it was only once that I hit him and it took him by surprise that I did. I was afraid/ ashamed of creating scene, in the place . do you know after everything the two of us walked out of the scene together as if nothing happened and I still couldn't shout outside, still avoiding attention. Over inquisitiveness brought me that situation, because firstly he was a stranger, secondly I agreed to accompanied so that we could " talk" , thirdly over confidence made me think I could handle the outcome by accepting on not sitting at the reception but accompany him to his room and ego too played his path in the whole situation. The interesting aspect was that I neither follow him because of money nor desperation but I thought I was acting polite for not turning down his request. Most of my colleagues blamed me for not accepting to be raped, according to them it was just a matter of minutes then he will be done, than the injury I sustained.

Can you imagine, and these colleagues of yours were females I guess. That's sad.
I'm no advocate for women but I admire you.

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
hehe you keep mentioning pops like you trying to offend me ?? cheesy pls try something else you can't see him or tell him shiit unless you are declaring yourself dead cheesy cheesy either way I'm cool
bitch, you don't have my pity. if yo pop drained his life screwing you, then it's worth his lifelessness. You deserve to live your life like a bitch for sending his rag tag ass to an early grave.
I only wonder what yo mom is still waiting for, what's keeping the bitch around?
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by xendra: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
unbitchable:
bitch, you don't have my pity. if yo pop drained his life screwing you, then it's worth his lifelessness. You deserve to live your life like a bitch for sending his rag tag ass to an early grave.
I only wonder what yo mom is still waiting for, what's keeping the bitch around?
your wasted family. now you know

hahahahahaha..lwkm pity? who cares about some worthless pity. smh

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bollinger:

The sad part is that is the mentality in Nigeria. How is rape a two way thing? And bro's, i don't know the kind of animals you hang out with, but we used words, care and affection to woo the opposite sex. What a people?

He used words, and affection. She's the one who got it twisted.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
I pray you get raped yes men get raped too you will then understand. and I mean raped by a gay man, before you start dreaming of a lady. stupid

Fvck I'm so scared. Lol.
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's a setup, i agree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.