Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (76902 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
timilinda:

My child, I already have a very happy marriage. I've had it for over ten years. Better than ur parents'.
that's what they all say until you start posting stories that touch
unless you're a troll that respects herself in her marriage yet push others into doom
in which case you are a despicable animal
my mama get home training unlike you
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 2:56am On Feb 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
that's what they all say until you start posting stories that touch
unless you're a troll that respects herself in her marriage yet push others into doom
in which case you are a despicable animal
my mama get home training unlike you

Then who could've shown u that she has only "kpekus" to offer?

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
timilinda:

Then who could've shown u that she has only "kpekus" to offer?
she's a doctor
so has more to offer than your entire lineage of kpekus merchants
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
she's a doctor
so has more to offer than your entire lineage of kpekus merchants

Her being a "Doctor" has nothing to do with offering more than "kpekus". Is she employed? Oh, I forgot, she a NATIVE DOCTOR! So, yeah, she'd be self-employed!

P.S.:
U intended to "dazzle" me with "she's a doctor', right?
U dive rock!!! I have plenty of Gainfully employed Medical Practitioners of various levels as close relatives.
I'm a Chartered Accountant, n I work with the CBN. My hubby is an Engineer working with an Oil Company (not Service Coy o!)....... No need to say more on that.
N please stop insulting ur mum by dragging her into this.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
timilinda:

Her being a "Doctor" has nothing to do with offering more than "kpekus". it has plenty
but what would a hoe know about value other than kpekus

[/b]Is she employed? Oh, I forgot, she a NATIVE DOCTOR! So, yeah, she'd be self-employed!

P.S.:
U intended to "dazzle" me with "she's a doctor', right?[b]
i don't dazzle
i tell it like it is

U dive rock!!!
losing it i see
I have plenty of Gainfully employed Medical Practitioners of various levels as close relatives.
who gives a sht about them
did i mention your family members
it's ur useless valueless kpekus we talking about
now who is trying too dazzle

I'm a Chartered Accountant, n I work with the CBN. My hubby is an Engineer working with an Oil Company (not Service Coy o!)....... No need to say more on that.
dazzle razzle
what value do you or cbn bring to anyone other than yourself
nothing upstairs the lot of you

N please stop insulting ur mum by dragging her into this.
my mum ke
you are the one i is paining
you are the one that is insulting your mum
by displaying your lack of home training insulting a starngers mum
wetin cocnie me
others can read and judge
i just exposed you for the valueless shrew that you are
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
my mum ke
you are the one i is paining
you are the one that is insulting your mum
by displaying your lack of home training insulting a starngers mum
wetin cocnie me
others can read and judge
i just exposed you for the valueless shrew that you are

I have very good home training that's y I believe lots of women have more than "kpekus" to offer. The fact that u believe women have nothing more to offer only goes to show the kind of women u grew up around. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2018
timilinda:

I have very good home training that's y I believe lots of women have more than "kpekus" to offer. The fact that u believe women have nothing more to offer [b]
dis how ppl fail waec
where did i say that women only kpekus to offer
[/b]only goes to show the kind of women u grew up around. Simple!
you are one of said women
displaying afore discussed trait
no sense
only to be talking without thinking or comprehending
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you are one of said women
displaying afore discussed trait
no sense
only to be talking without thinking or comprehending

Proof?
Coz u've proved my point!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
timilinda:

Proof? you talking as if you know men better than men instead of listening to the man
we're telling you how the man reason
you are talking out of emotion
lemme defend women for defending sake
facts do not care about your feelings
1 +1 =2 no matter how you feel
a man that leaves a woman only wanted her kpekus and she was too desperate or too dumb to realise it
while a woman that leaves a man only wanted his security (financial,physical or social)

Coz u've proved my point!
what point
which point have you made for last 1 week
is only insult you've been hurling like ghetto brought up
wetin concine me
i no kuma get kpekus wen go suffer am
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what point
which point have you made for last 1 week
is only insult you've been hurling like ghetto brought up
wetin concine me
i no kuma get kpekus wen go suffer am

Son, I've not insulted u in any way. I've only told u that lots of women have more than what you think to offer. Tho u may not know that either because you are too young, or u r surrounded by idle women.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2018
timilinda:

Son, I've not insulted u in any way. I've only told u that lots of women have more than what you think to offer. Tho u may not know that either because you are too young, or u r surrounded by idle women.
your family's women are the idle ones from this ability to throw insult after insult
you must have had a lot of practice in your house
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
your family's women are the idle ones from this ability to throw insult after insult
you must have had a lot of practice in your house

If you, a boy (not man), would have the time to insult women online....
Besides, go back and read all my posts and confirm who has been insulting who, and who has refused to move on.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
timilinda:

If you, a boy[b]a boy will back down from badly brought up girls like you [/b] (not man), men put you where you belong [/b]would have the time to insult women online....[b]you started it
i will finish it
your shaming tactics don't work on me

Besides, go back and read all my posts and confirm who has been insulting who, and who has refused to move on.
i don't need to
i stopped insulting ppl first 3 years ago
so if i'm insulting you it's because you started it
no wonder our economy is in shambles if they can hire ppl who cannot read an comprehend
low intelligence
zero character
very ghetto behaviour
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i don't need to
no wonder our economy is in shambles if they can hire ppl who cannot read an comprehend
low intelligence
zero character
very ghetto behaviour

Call me all the names u want. I know its all your "kpekus-only-offering" mum taught u. U'r evidently going to be a very quarrelsome husband and a wife-beater (probably learnt from your jobless father). U grew up in d ghetto (and still live there), so u would know how ghetto brought-ups behave.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i don't need to
low intelligence
zero character
very ghetto behaviour

U read a write-up about how a woman stood by her man when he hadn't a dime, and how he disappointed her when he though he's made it, but all ur imbecilic mind could come up with is to tell her to stop being a "kpekus-only" offering woman. How does that relate to the thread Now who can't read and comprehend Well, I pity u, not for being stupid, but for not even realizing/knowing that u r stupid. You Simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
timilinda:

U read a write-up about how a woman stood by her man he was not her man
she was a maga
when he hadn't a dime, see why you only have kpekus to offer
you think you can buy a husband
and how he disappointed her when he though he's made it, he escaped from sub optimal woman [/b]but all ur imbecilic [b]see how your parents failed to raise you right [/b]mind could come up with is to tell her to stop being a "kpekus-only" offering woman.[b] all women offer kpekus so nothing special
you were born with it
and we'll take it where we can get it(konji tinz)
but
you need more than kpekus or money to keep a man
How does that relate to the thread she wondering why he left her
we telling you
you think forming feminist will help you keep a man
we're looking at you
shows you only have kpekus to offer
no sense
so clearly it is you that cannot comprehend
Now who can't read and comprehend Well, I pity u, not for being stupid[b] more failed parenting [/b], but for not even realizing/knowing that u r stupid.i hope you are not allowed to raise children with such filthy mouth
so the world will be rid of your sub optimal dna
You Simpleton!failed parented child
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
timilinda:

Call me all the names u want. I know its all your "kpekus-only-offering" mum taught u.still married after 30 years
wonder how long yours will last with this potty mouth
i see a lot of beating in your future
U'r evidently going to be a very quarrelsome husband and a wife-beater (probably learnt from your jobless father)better than
you clearly had no man in your house to teach you manners
. U grew up in d ghetto (and still live there), so u would know how ghetto brought-ups behave.
continue displaying your ghetto behavior
guyyys are watching
and will shine your kpekus but never marry such a badly brought up individual
with nothing to offer
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MissRaine69(f): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Missali:
One of the qualities men look out out for in a woman is the ability for her to stay true by him during trying times and a woman who cannot do that is termed a non wife material and slay Queen at best and at worst, a gold digger.
It is believed that when a woman supports her man and he comes to, in turn he will respect her and share responsibilities as he should but often times, this is not the case.

Many at times we have heard experiences from family, friends, colleagues or even gone through it.
Here's mine: I had this boyfriend that was struggling in every sense of the word. We kept on despite his financial shortcomings and I would travel a long distance to see him knowing fully well that the trip expenses and all that came with it were on me. I did not hesitate to oblige favours that I could give and ensured I went out with him during his jobs just to give that moral support.

Things seemed to be going on well until the day I was sitting with some friends and one of them asked how I was enjoying with my boyfriend. I responded with a light laugh and he asked "now that your guy has made it, what is the way forward?"

Me: Made it how?
Guy: Your guy hit over one million in that online betting promo.
Me: Yes yes, it's not easy... Such an unexpected favour at a time like this.

I pretended to be aware and happy but I wasn't myself till the end of the day. Everybody knew the good news except me.
One week, two weeks, one month passed and I got no call from my estranged boyfriend to even tell me what had happened. I refused to call too.

I heard news about how he had become the man about town, declaring free drinks for people he met at our street bars, dashing money to those who came to celebrate with him etc. Whenever someone who knew us sighted me they asked, "are you not M's girlfriend?" and I mumbled any answer that came to mind.
Months later I got a call from him begging to see Me. After many refusals, I decided we meet. He went on his knees apologising, saying he knew I was aware of all that had happened but was too ashamed to contact me. He went on about how he rented an apartment for one girl, was giving out money with reckless abandon, purchased an expensive mobile phone which he ended up selling at an abysmally low price (due to hardship) and how he was popping bottles at bars et al.

The length and breadth of the story was that the money was all gone. The business idea we had brainstormed he made no use of the money to invest. All his friends and girlfriends had left him for good and he felt lonely, he remembered the one who stood by him sincerely.

At the moment he had not a penny, with an empty stomach and looking for a way to get a small job. I could tell he was miserable from his looks alone. If only he had the right company who would have advised him at such a critical time, he'd never have had to go hungry again. I took him to a restaurant and we had a nice meal. He called me a good girl, a loving friend, a confidant blah blah blah.

Ladies, they will come at you with twisted words tell you they want a good woman, a patient woman, a supportive woman etc. Some will even tell you that they can never respect a woman who does not struggle with them. Do not fall for it. Most times, what they want is someone to take their excesses while they move on to cast their net elsewhere. For tens of stories about men who stick by their women when the going got smooth, there are hundreds of untold stories about men who looked the other way.

Playing the supportive role is the case of it may work and it may not. It is not stated anywhere that after standing by him and he leaves for another woman, he will be mobbed. You will simply be remembered as 'the one who once was', that's all.

It is a case of driving into a place with the words "cars parked at owner's risk." Nobody will tell you not to park your car but you hold yourself liable should anything happen to it. Hence, stand by your man at owner's risk.

A man can safety argue the same points ...the bottom line is nothing is certain in life. No one owes you anything.

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
continue displaying your ghetto behavior
guyyys are watching
and will shine your kpekus but never marry such a badly brought up individual
with nothing to offer

Sorry! I got married more than 10yrs agp, to a great man be who pled for my hand in marriage, with 3 kids to show for it.
I'm not like ur parents who are only co-habiting.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=MIKOLOWISKA post=65451376][/quote]

Ur shaming tactics will not work on me either.
U r not answering my points, just throwing insults. Ur dad did a VERY VERY poor job, men!!!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2018
timilinda:

Ur shaming tactics will not work on me either.
U r not answering my points, just throwing insults. Ur dad did a VERY VERY poor job, men!!!
shame ke
agaracha no get shame
if you did you would've never opened your gutter to vomit nonesense just cos you no get argument
i answered every 'point' you made including the insults
it is you that has yet to answer 1 of mine
i'm on vacation so i have your time
is like work no de dat cbn as u get plenty time to de run ya mouth
maybe na even corper wen dem no go retain sef
hahahahahahahahahaha
we know your type
dem go don svc dat your smelling kpekus wella for dat cesspit of corruption
no womnder e de misyarn
no go commit suicide o
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2018
timilinda:

Sorry! I got married more than 10yrs agp, so? na you go first marry? to a great man must be for you to still be married and not abandonde due to mannerless behaviour
who knows maybe him sef de mannerless like you [/b]be who pled [b]no wonder
he's a beta male (aka wimp) [/b]for my hand in marriage, with 3 kids to show for it.[b]he's a fool to multiply your genes

I'm not like ur parents who are only co-habiting.
ajekun iya lo je. oobii...not my fault your parents failed you
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Keep reiterating what I've been telling you is ur problem. It's ur parents to that failed u, not mine.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
shame ke
agaracha no get shame
if you did you would've never opened your gutter to vomit nonesense just cos you no get argument
i answered every 'point' you made including the insults
it is you that has yet to answer 1 of mine
i'm on vacation so i have your time
is like work no de dat cbn as u get plenty time to de run ya mouth
maybe na even corper wen dem no go retain sef
hahahahahahahahahaha
we know your type
dem go don svc dat your smelling kpekus wella for dat cesspit of corruption
no womnder e de misyarn
no go commit suicide o

My friend, stop being a LYING LIAR!
Vacation ke? SHUT UP, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
timilinda:

painment
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
timilinda:

https://www.nairaland.com/4376016/being-married-nigeria-inconveniencing-lady/4

see your ppl
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Stop taking Tramadol, u no hear. Now to get a job, no way. Answer ppl's comments based on points, for where!
This your "kpekus-only" offering mum, and your "wife-beating" father no try at all. grin grin grin
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2018
timilinda:

Stop taking Tramadol, u no hear. Now to get a job, no way. Answer ppl's comments based on points, for where!
This your "kpekus-only" offering mum, and your "wife-beating" father no try at all. grin grin grin
the wall is coming
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2018
zagorakis:
That he won over 1 million naira doesnt mean he has made it,
Besides u heard it from people,why not call him "as usual" and verify, if u have truely stood by him.
Exactly, some ladies mentality though, if she was a true friend and confidant, she would have reach him and put him in check, but I guess she was jealous at that moment she heard the news.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
the wall is coming

I am waiting!!!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
timilinda:

I am waiting!!!
perfect
but pls google the wall cos i know you dont know what it means

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.