Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (76904 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by lilmax(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
timilinda:

I think she made it clear that she already knows that.
so what should I do now?
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by zainmaxwell(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
mechanics:
yes bro, meanwhile happy new Year in advance.
same to you bro wishing you all the good things 2018 will be bringing
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Incrizz(f): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
In a few cases, yes. Majority are just girls that feel entitled to demand for money from guys because of their sexuality

I feel it's the other way round.
The majority are the guys.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
mikolo80:
nope it is what is
If you're worth more to him than kpekus he won't treat you like that. Fact.

Try this: "Read BEFORE Commenting.
It will be beneficial for your intellectual development.

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Missali:
Neither, what I mean is that men clamour for women who would stick with them through thick and thin without eventually playing out their roles when it comes down to it.

This same guys comes online to rant about women who ain't loyal and all that as if, they are.

Just like mikolo80, they'd mess up n still blame the women for not holding them down. I don't know if they want women to use "jazz"! angry

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
lilmax:
so what should I do now?

You should KNOW that she ALREADY KNOWS THAT. undecided
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by lilmax(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
timilinda:

You should KNOW that she ALREADY KNOWS THAT. undecided
so I should edit my comment?
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Incrizz:

I feel it's the other way round.
The majority are the guys.
Nah, during the course of negotiating discussing, a sharp guy would insist on talking on phone/meeting in person, at which point the she males back off
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Shut your trap! Did you hear me very well? I said, shut your trap! How did you contribute to his winning a gamble? Where you his betting adviser?

You berthed a business idea? How? Why didn't the idea produce? You were not willing to support him, abi. But you are willing to come here and rubbish men because your fornication partner refused to share proceeds of football betting, a venture you contributed absolutely nothing to.

Your sin partner is one million times better than you.
Did you even read the whole story properly from beginning to end, before hitting your keyboard to rant? Where did she castigate all men? The point she was making, is that standing by a man when he has nothing, does not guarantee that he would be loyal to you, when he has something. She only used her own experience to buttress that point. Now, where exactly did she state in black and white, that 'all men are bad, or where did she rubbish all men?' And where on earth did she state that she was not 'willing to support him, abi.' Didn't you read the part about where she travelled to meet him regularly and even contributed financially towards his welfare, when he was broke? shocked Na wa, o!! shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Odianose13:
Ur boyfriend did not call and u refused to call him too.

Now that action of urs was the cause the problem. You are his lady, his counsellor and his friend too . You were suppose to take care of him and call him when u heard of his wasteful spendings.

If u seriously made business plans with that man, you would have followed up to the later. Your cautioning him would have prevented the later sequences of his irresponsibilities. He had a girl cos u were not there for him when he needed u most.

I wud have told u to leave him immediately if u told me u called and cautioned him and he didn't heed to ur advice. But u dumped him at the most sensitive time.

YOU LEFT HIM WHEN HE NEEDED YOU MOST! Guys don't only need ladies only when they are suffering, we also need u to curtail our spendings. I thought I knew how to cut down expenses until I met my wife. Oh! She cut down my expenses further and more reasonable. Now I've got more savings on my expenses than ever in my life and I'm not living below standard.

So he needed you, and you left him. That's not cool. He is coming back now like a prodigal son to a mother which u were supposed to be to him!

Is he a baby??!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:
Leave the girl to be crying foul.

Your guy left you when he hit jackpot and you don't think you're the problem?! Smh

So why did he go crawling back to her again to beg for support, after the money finished and he was left dead broke, if truly she was the problem?

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
tunjilana:
Let's clear this up. If want you mean by standing by him is making sacrifices for him, helping him massively to succeed then you have a point but if you feel you deserve a medal for simply him cos he is broke and possibly still adding no value to him aside sleeping with him and still collecting out of the little he has then you are not serious, something you could be doing to five guys at same time and waiting for them to blow and lay claims. show us proofs of the sacrifices you made and the inconvenient commitments you made in a bid to help him succeed. sleeping with a man isn't standing by him.

You are another person who obviously did not read the entire story thoroughly, before hitting the reply button. sad She stood by him when he was broke, supported him financially, made sacrifices for the relationship to thrive and even gave him business ideas when she was with him. The minute he hit some dough, he dropped her like a hot potato. Only to come crawling back to her, after the money ran out. So why are you now saying she feels she "deserve a medal for simply him cos he is broke and possibly still adding no value to him aside sleeping with him and still collecting out of the little he has...?" shocked Receive sense, please!

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Whew! Na today? I think the matrix is really simple to understand. If you must date a broke guy, date the one with potential, class and good exposure. It is important he considers you a partner with these attributes as well. This is because when anyone(male/female) moves up a ladder, it is only natural for him/her to acquire things/friends/companies within the new status. Hence the reason it is important to pitch one's tent with a guy with an innate class, not the one that buys class with money.

I can imagine the tasteless dude's desire to be seen as arrived when in fact he was still in transit. Count your luck biko ...a lot of husbands do that to their wives these days.

Gbam!! Triple gbosas for you! You nailed it! cool

frank043:
You are right!

The ultimate question is to know those that are worth the risk and those that ain't. Same applies to the female folks too.

Very true! That is a good point, you made.... undecided

baby124:
My dear you should go for thanksgiving, Sara or give sacrifice; depending on your religious belief. Your head has saved you. Thank God for your life. God used this situation as a teaser for you to know who this guy really is. He is a low life and a loser. He will forever remain poor and it’s not a curse. You can see how he thinks and how he manages money. Now that he has tasted the good life he may enter something criminal to maintain it. It’s better you stay far from him so you don’t become a victim of money ritual.

If you marry this type, you will never get out of poverty because he will use your money for useless things that he cannot account for.
For the sake of your future generations just run away. If he contacts you again, send him curses and tell him thunder will fire him if he does not delete your number. Nonsense.

I was practically rolling on the floor with laughter, when I read this bit! Not only were you quite right, but you also used style to finish the guy. No chill! cheesy

cc: Missali

2 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
striktIymi:
Quite an interesting read. I don't think your ex (if I may call him so) changed after he won the money. I believe he has always been a cheat and an ungrateful lad. You just haven't caught him yet in the act until he felt he no longer needed you.

I have been involved with very good ladies and I also have had my fair share of ladies who were rather ungrateful but something I learnt quite early is never to regret any good deed I do to someone, especially when it was done out of love.

Yeah, I quite agree with you that it is very risky but I hold fast to the believe that no good deed goes unrewarded. It is always good for a gal or guy to stand by her man or him by his lady, no matter the risk.

This is deep! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Vivere: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mypeople2:
Hello lady, I don't seem to like this act of yours. Please don't use what happened to you to blindfold the good ladies .There is a way a lady will support a struggling guy that he won't forget her when he finally "hammer".If you are just there with him but you constantly remind him by your actions or words that he is broke, he is going to forget you when the money finally comes.There is no way , a guy will forget a good lady that has been standing with him. So forget about what you are trying to portray here

What do you mean by "There is no way , a guy will forget a good lady that has been standing with him." sad Are you inside his mind? shocked Speak for yourself alone please, and stop trying to defend another person's actions, when you are not privy to their thoughts. Is it not this same Naija, where it has been reported that relatives kidnap family members for ransom money, or where some people forget their parents once they hit it big etc.? Money makes people behave in different ways. Just thank God for the good upbringing that your own parents gave to you, which is making you see others in a positive light and attribute good intentions to them.

maasoap:
I agree with you that she shouldn't use her bitter experience to discourage other ladies from enduring with their boyfriends/fiancee/husbands. But a man who will be ungrateful will be, whether the supportive woman has a fault or not. You can't use your character, who you are to assume that other men are like that too.
Abi, o! shocked Your analysis is spot on! Nothing more to add....

3 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Incrizz(f): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
Nah, during the course of negotiating discussing, a sharp guy would insist on talking on phone/meeting in person, at which point the she males back off

I take it you've never had a firsthand experience yeah?
Has a girl who you've only recently chatted, and never asked to be yours, asked you for money or air time just because you showed interest or were flirting?
Do you have firsthand experience of what you've been insinuating about slay queens and how many of such encounters?

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Incrizz:

I take it you've never had a firsthand experience yeah?
Has a girl who you've only recently chatted, and never asked to be yours, asked you for money or air time just because you showed interest or were flirting?
Do you have firsthand experience of what you've been insinuating about slay queens and how many of such encounters?
Haba of course I've experienced it many times. Female former high school mates/course mates, NYSC mates etc. In fact its odd to have a female friend/acquaintance/colleague that doesn't demand for recharge card and gifts. Its downright bizarre
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2018
lilmax:
so I should edit my comment?

Yep!
But not just your comment, the thought too.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by lilmax(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2018
timilinda:

Yep!
But not just your comment, the thought too.
the thought that all guys aren't the same?
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
lilmax:
the thought that all guys aren't the same?

Ooooooooh! Leave me jor! I've seen that u can worry for Africa! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Incrizz(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
BenShammer:
Haba of course I've experienced it many times. Female former high school mates/course mates, NYSC mates etc. In fact its odd to have a female friend/acquaintance/colleague that doesn't demand for recharge card and gifts. Its downright bizarre

Okay but I thought you meant new acquaintances, you meet a new slay queen on SM and the next thing is send me credit.

You made it sound like slay queens are only about promoting their "trade".
What's your definition of " slay queen"?
I don't think mine is correct.

"as opposed to making a living as a slay queen who uses her sexuality to get money from all sorts of men."
-you
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Missali:

I'm sorry to say but you don't sound intelligent right now.
Sorry, But can tell us how you added value to his life with proof?
most of you girls think when you date broke guys, you are doing him a favor.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by joenor(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2018
I really wonder were some guy/ men think from. Most likely from their left brain
PeacenLove2:

As in .... obviously, he doesn't have her anywhere near his priorities. The fact that he can even come crawling back to her after treating her like that shows the lack of self-respect and dignity. Worst kind of man a woman can be with. I hope OP can recognize this and move on. Yes. If she has more than enough, nothing wrong in keeping him as one of her charity cases. Nothing more.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
timilinda:

Just like mikolo80, they'd mess up n still blame the women for not holding them down. I don't know if they want women to use "jazz"! angry
mikolo80 is loyal to whoever is loyal to mikolo80
if you pretend to be loyal it will come out later
that is when women get dumped(pretense)
also if you deceive yourself and force yourself on guy because he is broke but have seen the signs that you are not his spec(it always shows)
then you did yourself

whats the point of jazz
who zombie epp
you might as well marry destitute or guy with no choice
is just like wearing fake yansh and bobbi and lashes and pancake
wen you know he will leave you when he sees the real you
women give ursef brain
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
timilinda:

Try this: "Read BEFORE Commenting.
It will be beneficial for your intellectual development.
see any normal guy will see you don't have home training and only have kpekus to offer
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Brightgem:
Shut up and let people who have things to say fill space. Just spewing trash, kpekus brain. where is the my 200 naira so that you can goan buy sense.
another kpekus only material here
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
FILEBE:

Mikolo80 . grin grin we have crossed path again . lol . This time agian i be to differ. This is what happens . many people who won bets in Nigeria don't always find meaningful things to do with it other than thrift spending. The guy in question just want to live large quickly but what perplexes me is why he didn't contact his girlfriend or tell her about it. I will say the guy was carried away and their is a saying that you know a man's true character when he has hit money
cc Missali Missali
we r saying the same thing so what r u differing to beg
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
groomed:
you are stupidd
same to you
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
see any normal guy will see you don't have home training and only have kpekus to offer

Then, a guy that's "normal" to you must be an ABNORMAL guy in every ​part of the world.
Small boy!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2018
timilinda:

Then, a guy that's "normal" to you must be an ABNORMAL guy in every ​part of the world.
Small boy!
continue o
you will remeber when your husband is resetting your brain if you manage to deceive him during courtship
u need more than kpekus and bad mouth to have happy marriage
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
continue o
you will remeber when your husband is resetting your brain if you manage to deceive him during courtship
u need more than kpekus and bad mouth to have happy marriage

My child, I already have a very happy marriage. I've had it for over ten years. Better than ur parents'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.