Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari (28418 Views)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by GavelSlam: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
But he was never convicted of any crime.

His election as a lawmaker was however overturned.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by yesloaded: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
The man above me doing what he knows how to do best cheesy

In other news, if you need job, business tips, education tips, travel tips, check my signature/profile to see all you need for free

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Alanzazani: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
A list that wasn't vetted since 2015 has Hembe's name on it. APC changii. Honestly we can't continue like this if we want to be a great nation. We are happy to travel out of Nigeria. We appreciate the developed nations. I blame Nigerian youths. Divided along ethnic and religious lines by these old criminals. We can't speak with one voice and drive all these old men and incompetent buffoons out of power. The Nigerian political class are the worst class of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by shortgun(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
I know the young man very well I can tell you that evil people will always pay for their atrocities.
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by begwong: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
APC has just proven that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. Chai!!
I learnt buhari met with the dead members wen he died b4 his resuscitation in London hospital and promised dem appointments for dying for APC ✔✈✈

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by doctokwus: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is not fully with his faculties,the earlier we all come to terms with this realization,the better for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Brains1990(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Has he returnd the aforesaid money?
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by kerry57: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
We need to stop making a mockery of democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by kerry57: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Must these same crooks continue to circulate in the govt. No better and sound thinking Nigerians anymore abi?

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by OlaMiki: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
for your mind now , u get sense , ba?
raker300:
Buhari was just mad that the stealing going on wasn’t going to his pocket..

He’s changing all that by appointing thieves and dead people to loot for him.

People will still shout sai baba

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
That was a succor for Hembe to be relevant politically, and have means of refunding the unlawful salaries he has so far collected.
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by doctokwus: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saaruman:
of heaven.
Goddammit!
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by BeReaSonAble(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
But he was never convicted of any crime.

His election as a lawmaker was however overturned.
Is he the only one in your village that can work? Don't you like good things of life.... why don't President buhari appoint new blood into politics

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Krisdng: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
The lies and deceit by this government is beyond limit.Garba Shehu said dead appeared on the list because the list was submitted in 2015,and that it was submitted to president Buhari by the S.G.F without vetting.But Hembe was removed from the House of rep in June this year, how come his name is on the list.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Association of thieves and electoral offenders!

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. These are Buhari's buddies!
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by samdeto(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
if we had a sane legislative house this buhari should have been impeached by now. i guess we just have to wait till 2019 to removed these bastards from goverment
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
raker300:
Buhari was just mad that the stealing going on wasn’t going to his pocket..

He’s changing all that by appointing thieves and dead people to loot for him.

People will still shout sai baba
but when he was in PDP, he was a good guy.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra are good in supporting corruption

3 Likes

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Chukwuka16: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Smart eye. I tell you, those guys especially Shehu and Femi don't have shame. How their kids still cope seeing their parents embarrass themselves on the public scene is what I don't understand. So Hembe was penciled down since 2015 as board chairman? Sometimes it's better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and clear all doubts.
sholatech:
And Garba Shehu defended the ghosts in the list based on the fact that they didn't tamper with the list submitted since 2015. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by GavelSlam: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
Is he the only one in your village that can work? Don't you like good things of life.... why don't President buhari appoint new blood into politics

I even thought the young man was from your village.

Maybe there are no better qualified people in your village.
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by shachris02: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Honestly this your IPOB line is stale.

Brother me, honestly do you really like the way buhari is governing?

4 Likes

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by opribo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
You see now, is anyone still wondering how Maina got back into public service.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
everlymoore86:
President Buhari should also call back the suspended staff of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, how can 800+ staff and their dependents go starving, please let him be a voice to these voiceless.

They were employed illegally: make enquiries. The former VC committed a lot of atrocities. He used them to counter ASUU. Pls get your facts right.
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by BeReaSonAble(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I even thought the young man was from your village.

Maybe there are no better qualified people in your village.
funny you. Let's all stand up for anything that isn't good. tribe aside, we need to unseat these old politicians

2 Likes

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Egein(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Egein(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Herman Hembe, the hooligan. I remember, when he endorsed rape on Twitter and I called him out. He denied the tweets and claimed his account was hacked. Very troublesome human. Also an Islamaphobic retard. Check his Twitter TL @hembrix, to see his anti-Islamic vitriol. Such a renowned cultist should never be allowed near an institution of learning, let alone lead one. Buhari is the defacto clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by surgical: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alanzazani:
A list that wasn't vetted since 2015 has Hembe's name on it. APC changii. Honestly we can't continue like this if we want to be a great nation. We are happy to travel out of Nigeria. We appreciate the developed nations. I blame Nigerian youths. Divided along ethnic and religious lines by these old criminals. We can't speak with one voice and drive all these old men and incompetent buffoons out of power. The Nigerian political class are the worst class of Nigerians
The way out make sure you that have seen the light, enlighten, and educate at least ten people around you on this issue and the need to take back our country in our own interest if we all do that very soon it develops to a whirlwind that will sweep away this slackers.

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by henrysam(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
sholatech:
And Garba Shehu defended the ghosts in the list based on the fact that they didn't tamper with the list submitted since 2015. Mtchew
You can see their lies. Hem be was just removed June this year. This is d most dirtiest administration since I was born

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by Alanzazani: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
The way out make sure you that have seen the light, enlighten, and educate at least ten people around you on this issue and the need to take back our country in our own interest if we all do that very soon it develops to a whirlwind that will sweep away this slackers.

True words. let's start this like you suggested

1 Like

Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by GavelSlam: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
funny you. Let's all stand up for anything that isn't good. tribe aside, we need to unseat these old politicians

True but Hembr is actually a young man.
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by buffalowings: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is it hard to find persons of integrity in nigeria? cry
Re: Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari by potterdon: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

zombie spotted oya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.