Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 (54789 Views)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Philinho(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
This one weak my chin

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Praktikals(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
@ op and her goons
st remove the peck in your eyes when did waste of sperm called ffk become a SAN?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Daviddson(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Omonoba1:
Anyone who considers that explanation sensible needs his/her head checked!

correctguy101:

And you go with that?
A supposed president of a country making such erroneous mistake?
Okay, who are now the live people heading those positions mentioned?
They didn't mention that and you are swallowing such. How much were you paid to misbehave like this?
You guys sarrki involved would never seize to amaze me.

doctokwus:

Some of you will not make heaven I swear!
If it was Jonathan that did this,same lots of you would have called for his head.
I hated and still hate Jonathan,but this always excusing Buhari for the same offences Jonathan was crucified for is just damn irritating and utterly dishonest.
Why do people out of sheer sycophancy and Buhari a rse licking,justify his crass incompetence!!
I'm not saying that it wasn't a crass failure and some form of inept carelessness but the explanation was genuine enough. What else do we want?
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by FTrebirth(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
corpsocracy. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by godofuck231: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Seriously, where did we go wrong in this country. Who exactly did we offend. I am tired, I am really tired...
bring me a keg of palm wine and 40 cows, the gods are online, hmmmmmmm, the Oracle is ugly

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by olagbemi118(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
how we got here as a country is still a mystery

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by drnoel: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
it is finished

...Finished again

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by KushLyon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
this guy dey finish buhari back to back.... so savage grin let all of them come together to act as the army of the dead in Game of thrones season 7, with buhari as the new night king

6 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
The dead men are getting appointment while the capable living ones has been side line..Hmmm! The dead get paid and the living are being owe for no reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by AyamConfidence(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
easyfem:
Diz man no dey shame @all.....

Pple are no longer taken this man serious again

zombie like you.....come on hide your face

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by iAmucheemma(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
CEMENTARY NOMINATION LIST JUST GOT LONGER

The way Buhari's Government admits its incompetence and still escapes unhurt should be a research topic for Political scientists worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Timileyin008:
I finally seen reason to give up on this Buhari led administration...I used to be a die-hard fan of Buhari and a big apc support....
To all of u I convinced to blv and be optimistic about this regime pls can u forgive me....I was fooled by tinubu sugar-coated campaign...
I am here sobbing and regretting the part I played in favour of apc as a whole...
Welcome home but our wailing form has being exhae

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
The past and present government would never stop at any detriment to disgrace this country. This is why my vote can neither go to PMB nor the stupid atikulation they are shouting for 2019.

We need young, vibrant and corruption less leader. It's a shame Nigerian youth would rather become puppet for these old crooks.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
For some one to be remembered even in death
There is nothing more about it...
It is called honouring a laid legacy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make them continue, no wahala, na their time
I just the watch them in 1080p quality

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Lipscomb(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hypocrite still better than Jonathan and this have nothing to do with dividend of democracy.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Jesusloveyou: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
doctokwus:

If it was Jonathan that did this,same lots of you would have called for his head.
I hated and still hate Jonathan,but this always excusing Buhari for the same offences Jonathan was crucified for is just damn irritating and utterly dishonest.
Why do people out of sheer sycophancy and Buhari a rse licking,justify his crass incompetence!!
what is incompetence about all this?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by bart10: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is too old and dull to lead Nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by awa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).

Without sounding as if I am insulting you I could have said you are very stupid to have posted above respond. Are you mad.... This your comment just annoyed me now. Why must you condone stupidity?

11 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Snow02: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
corpsocracy. cheesy cheesy
ffk a savage y'all just don't want to admit LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by zynzyn(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
it is finished
U r WUKUD U r UNFATRIOTIC WALAHI!! So u r emvarrasing da Fadral Gumment of Naizaria?!!
Expect a call from Buratai TONIGHT!!

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by gregyboy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
am having a feeling he wants his son dead so he could appoint him as minster of dead people affairs in the country

if rochas could appoint minster of happiness and couple fulfilment who is buhari not to appoint minster of death and coma to his son

abegi i dey go somalia until living people start ruling nigeria all i see is dead peoplegringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Mariangeles(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).
Explanation or not...the point is, it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by sunbilor(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Even Ngeneukwenu was vexed by the gross incompetency displayed by this appointment on the thread the zombie shared. Don't mind him. He is a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
the list was prepared by GEJ n PDP approved d list to tarnish d image of APC.
hmm what a govt
n some people will say we have a govt

5 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by bionixs: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Seriously, where did we go wrong in this country. Who exactly did we offend. I am tired, I am really tired...
don't be tired, I am personally going to vote this man this time so that Afonjas will take over dose of what they bargained for. ntoooor to all the loud mouthed zombies from the west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by FaniDan(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
I read the post but in my opinion I don't think any reason justify this because the presidency is suppose to review this before publication as they were not on any pressure

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by cyberguy72(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
You call that foolish jab an explanation? The explanation has now even popped up more questions for devilish APC to answer.they shld keep on lying.....they wud soon reach a dead end

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Ayocharles(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]LORD, YOU ARE GOD OF 11TH HOUR, COME WITH YOUR FIRE JUST LIKE THE DAYS OF ABACHA! PLS LORD COME AND HELP US. TOMMOROW IS 31ST IN THIS PART OF OUR WORLD GONE WRONG.... #WIPE 'EM OUT
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Emekajacob(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
If The Living Cannot Appreciate Baba, Let Him Give The Dead A Chance

3 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by correctguy101(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:

I'm not saying that it wasn't a crass failure and some form of inept carelessness but the explanation was genuine enough. What else do we want?

Nothing. I'm just saying it was a lie and it was deliberate else if that was carelessness they would've presented the occupants of those positions as proof. But no, those positions were there and must've been sapping finance until "someone from outside" points it out.

You're telling me that in the entire government, a thing like that could happen at that level and go unnoticed for how long?

I'm sorry, it's unacceptable. My country is in worst hands than I've ever witnessed in all my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.