Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 (54791 Views)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Alezy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Seriously, where did we go wrong in this country. Who exactly did we offend. I am tired, I am really tired...
Am telling u my brother, who did we offend? Just when u thought u have seen it all
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Enemyofpeace: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
There should not be any fuss about President Buhari appointing dead people to his board. Buhari died twice and since there is life after death, Maybe the dead friends brought him back to life to continue his Nation building and change? There is reward in good services even after your demise. May God safe Nigeria. Are we now been told that the security agents doesn't do security cheques on political appointees?
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by osusuallstars: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
buhari, we know he is an illiterate , but what about the aides, advisers etc what is their job? or could it be ghost workers syndrome, men this country is dead
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by goodnews777: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
I have to check properly. Who knows, may be my late dad has a good job in Buharis administration .
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
3kay945:

You're not alone here bro. It is one chance we enter o
Shame is seriously catching me honestly...
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Ur sins are forgiven
Go and sin no more

I here by denounce Apc and Buhari led administration sir...
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by johne4c(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
bubu appointing dead men !
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Adebowale89(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
I wish Nigerian the strength to bear the suffering till may 2019. we shall not see someone like buhari anymore in our political space

wish us all well comes 2019
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by 3kay945(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Timileyin008:
Shame is seriously catching me honestly...

It's pathetic!
Is there any visible hope come 2019 now? Looking at the present picture of the dullard and Atiku.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by 3kay945(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2017
3kay945:

It's pathetic!
Is there any visible hope come 2019 now? Looking at the present picture of the dullard and Atiku.
Adebowale89:
I wish Nigerian the strength to bear the suffering till may 2019. we shall not see someone like buhari anymore in our political space

wish us all well comes 2019
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2017
3kay945:

It's pathetic!

Seriously comrade...no-gain-saying, Nigeria is cursed...as if this set of people are the only qualified ones...there's no hope for Nigeria. .it's only God intervention that kind put things back in order..
Even it's not as if the youths are any better...we all have same mindset..go there chop the one u can chop and clean mouth...we are selfish...only God can can safe..
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by MrRichmond: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2017
5 dead people?? buhari and his love for zombies ehn! There is God cry

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by MarkSole: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2017
SEE HOW SLOPPY WE ARE WITH THE BUSINESS OF GOVERNMENT. IT SHOULD NOT BE A SURPRISING. LITTLE HAS CHANGED IN REALITY.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Uwaomapaul(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2017
A caused Nation Rule by Caused People
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Timileyin008:
OK I will wait for next season...

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by GGirll: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2017
This is what we the 5%ers saw n voted massively for the PhD dude with human feelings who also appoints jobs to living people like himself but other a voted massively other wise now who's is bearing d brunt n crying foul...I rather die for what I believe in than to be a man or woman of double standard....Sai babA!!!! grin grin cheesy >: grin
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by LastSurvivor11: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Timileyin008:

I here by denounce Apc and Buhari led administration sir...

Hahahahahaha
Welcome to the wailers club, just that u will be a floor member cos form has finished. Lol
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by kristisking(m): 5:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Meritocracy:
The list has been there for long but just signed it. The problem was not Buhari but those working with him that failed to correct him. FFK that's talking like magician we all knew how he met aviation ministry and how he left it in bad state, just only one ministry.
Some people are really sick. They take whatever that is thrown at them. How will Nigeria make progress when we have people like you who are being ruled by a leader who doesn't exactly what he is doing.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by bizhub: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2017
A gvt that can't compile ordinary list ,can't scratch their manifesto
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by layzie: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).

If this list was compiled in 2015, why is Hembe's name on it?? Hembe was sacked from house of reps this year.
A man who has been accused of soliciting for bribe twice in the course of his stay in NASS, now appointed board chairman. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by fortune1968: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2017
bentlywills:
Worst government ever
Surely ,you have lost the sense of the immediate past .Jonathan administration is NOTHING .A mistake doesn't make a government what you call it .Buhari government is the Saviour of Nigeria .Jonathan is a clueless Buffon and the worst ever .
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by caahies: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).

If that explanation is sensible to you then there is definitely something wrong with you.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by caahies: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2017
fortune1968:
Surely ,you have lost the sense of the immediate past .Jonathan administration is NOTHING .A mistake doesn't make a government what you call it .Buhari government is the Saviour of Nigeria .Jonathan is a clueless Buffon and the worst ever .

Sentiment is the number one problem of Nigeria.
Buhari has dissapointed alot of people and its Jonathan's Fault.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by eliskelly: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Guy are you from Obeagu Awkunanaw?
JONNYSPUTE:
Baba fuckup walahi
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by wanimo: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
even if they are hundred dead men, how does that account for incompetency.
you just sounded like a dead man too
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Hahahahahaha
Welcome to the wailers club, just that u will be a floor member cos form has finished. Lol
I wouldn't mind...to be a grounded member sef...it's better o
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Hahahahahaha
...I wouldn't mind being a grounded member sef than timing up with apc..they are even more clueless and lack foresight..
Am still here wondering how I was fooled by tinubu to ever believed Buhari would change..
Such a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Timileyin008: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley angry cheesy[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=63757072][/quote]
Abi...2019 is another political awareness year in Nigeria
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by juche(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2017
[what of Hembe that was sacked few months ago by the court as a law maker? Then means he was appointed even as a serving law maker. What a lame and daft response from APCquote author=Daviddson post=63749533]He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ). [/quote]
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2017
eliskelly:
Guy are you from Obeagu Awkunanaw?
No bro,bit I reside in Enugu. Ind/ layout Nd u?
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Awaja(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Now,instead of blaming this storm,we should brainstorm ,come 2019,we should expunge this govt,I ve never seen an administration characterized with misdemeanor, and visible failure in all ramifications like this regime, remember,we're expunging them come 2019.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by searay(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Zombies are dead people so I'm not surprise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.