Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 (54788 Views)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Rejoice5000(f): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Heh! so this is serious ooh,wat is wrong wit this govmant of bubu.dead pple kwa? does it mean bubu is dead too?
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Ehisnaruto(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't normally comment, but after seeing this and still see some people especially the youths still supporting the Buhari led govt, all I can say is there is no hope for this country I am sorry to say
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Goldway: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Tolumiide:
i am waiting for Lai Mohammed. He will defend this and provide a good explanation.

Keep waiting for him he will give you the explanations maybe when the appoint more dead people
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Splashme: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Seriously, where did we go wrong in this country. Who exactly did we offend. I am tired, I am really tired...
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by magzey: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2017
I see Nothing with this , it only show that this Government do not consider Lobbying for appointment, if they are truly dead then the Next possible on line should be appointed. WAILERS have nothing to turn to after Buhari is heathy and hearty .WHAT ELSE. MAD MAN FKK?

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by 9ja083: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Another way to loot money. This is adeliberate act.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Paulagada: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Buhari is trying for giving the dead a new pride of place in his government. Ok now, if u said appointing dead people is wrong, who will speak for ghost workers in his government? Ghost workers have all the rights to be represented because they are working for Nigeria.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by fortune1968: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
caahies:

Sentiment is the number one problem of Nigeria.
Buhari has dissapointed alot of people and its Jonathan's Fault.
I'm not dissapointed
.He is doing his best .A very good President .
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by stonefaze: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Ndolarr:
I wonder why FFK is making noise over the appointment of the so called 'dead' Nigerians! The Governors from the States must have submitted the list for adoption. Presidency only trusted the judgement of the Governors and accepted their lists. Mind you, most if not all 5 the 'dead men' were alive when their names were shortlisted. Maybe next time, whatever the State Governors submit will be subject to rigorous screening before adoption, not minding the delay that will occur. On this issue, the needful would be done, Afterall, no one is perfect! Not in this imperfect world!!
wow....clap for yourself.with this your analogy it means GEJ was also a saint then since he also approved all that was given to him.....slow...oke.SMH 4 u
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Segmat1: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
2019 downloading.........
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Abeere88: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
May be the dead are ready to rise in other to solve this economic woo.
I guess the dead appointees go do IT for heaven to gain experience. Perhaps, the country is for the living and the dead
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by silifat11(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
People like Fani Kayode can't Just wait for any slightest opportunity to abuse Buhari beyond a reasonable manner...
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by toneroin1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Buhari is a big disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by kayodekb: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

NOBODY IS TAKING THIS FOOL, IDIOT, SENSELESS, RELIGION FANATICS WHO HAS MARRIED UPTO 4 TIMES SERIOUS ANYMORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.