Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? (3675 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2017
DeadRat:
first One Wor wor. Second Make Sense Well. Third No Fine. Second Sure Me. Op Abeg Give Me Her Facebook Name
all of una jus dey rush at number 3cheesy.facebook name...kikikiki...that is classified cheesy

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhhh!! shocked...my guy has been ukwunised cheesy.welcome to the fold.i must greet ucheesy.

Hmmmmm!

Your excellencygringrin

Remember man shall not leav by blenz alonegringrin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Obodo999(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
sugar mummy tinzs?

Not necessarily. I am above 30, a secondary school Teacher in UK. I just don't date a lady who is not up to my standard.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
all of una jus dey rush at number 3cheesy.facebook name...kikikiki...that is classified cheesy
na 2 I Want. That Three Worwor abeg
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
DeadRat:
na 2 I Want. That Three Worwor abeg
ehm well the face is just there cheesy...but her yansh........hmmmmmmmm wink wink wink wink

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

ehm well the face is just there cheesy...but her yansh........hmmmmmmmm wink wink wink wink
grin Yes That Ynash sha... The Thing Just Confuse My life
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Guys its just only one... And give reasons oh.

Leggo!

Omo the first one. Those breasts are to die for grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
DeadRat:
grin Yes That Ynash sha... The Thing Just Confuse My life
she must be a yoruba girl cheesy
anyway to yarn u the the truth...babe face no dey too thrill me.as long as she no ugly like demon and the face presentable she"s good to go cheesy...providing she got back ooo cheesy.this ukwucious babe just rub her a little makeup and u will see she will look very sweet wink.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

she must be a yoruba girl cheesy
anyway to yarn u the the truth...babe face no dey too thrill me.as long as she no ugly like demon and the face presentable she"s good to go cheesy...providing she got back ooo cheesy.this ukwucious babe just rub her a little makeup and u will see she will look very sweet wink.

Lefulefu come oo I need u to answer this question for me!

Abeg how u see 17year old girl wey dey wear G.strings
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Lefulefu come oo I need u to answer this question for me!

Abeg how u see 17year old girl wey dey wear G.strings
G string na underwear na cheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Nor dat pant wey dem dey tie like rope?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

Abeg discribe the pant for me coz e get why I dey ask,and the reaction for where I hear am nor be small one oo!grin

Me sef nor know so I say I go come ask u abot am
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Nor dat pant wey dem dey tie like rope?
i know d pant grin
d one wey dey enter inside yansh grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg discribe the pant for me coz e get why I dey ask,and the reaction for where I hear am nor be small one oo!grin

Me sef nor know so I say I go come ask u abot am

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by KroKodile(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Number 2 is the bomb for me. I prefer chocolate, less/ no make up, bother line physique of Orobo.
I'd be glad to have her number right away.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

i know d pant grin
d one wey dey enter inside yansh grin

Yeah yeah yeah,confirm grin

My brain dey tell me say na im.but I con dey doubt mysef!

So me and one babe dey chat this afternoon for market coz she follow me go market,she con dey gist me say her sister wey dey wan enter 18 don dey wear G.strings I con ask her why she the border hersef say Gstrings na pant na so she should wear it.

So she con dey yan me say she nor suppose and I was like why? She say it mean say her sis don dey gburgue! She say na girls wey dey gburge na dey wear Gst.

Me sef con dey wan dey believe her ooo!

How u see dat kin tin? Is it right for girl wey dey 17 now to dey wear dat kin pant
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63770013][/quote]
gringrin hmm I get ur discription earlier
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah yeah yeah,confirm grin

My brain dey tell me say na im.but I con dey doubt mysef!

So me and one babe dey chat this afternoon for market coz she follow me go market,she con dey gist me say her sister wey dey wan enter 18 don dey wear G.strings I con ask her why she the border hersef say Gstrings na pant na so she should wear it.

So she con dey yan me say she nor suppose and I was like why? She say it mean say her sis don dey gburgue! She say na girls wey dey gburge na dey wear Gst.

Me sef con dey wan dey believe her ooo!

How u see dat kin tin? Is it right for girl wey dey 17 now to dey wear dat kin pant
well some ppl dey associate G strings with ashawo...though i dont see anything wrong in a lady wearing it.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin hmm I get ur discription earlier
cheesy

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

well some ppl dey associate G strings with ashawo...though i dont see anything wrong in a lady wearing it.

Me too I don't see anything wrong in it ooo!!!

Some ladies feel more comfortable on gstrings,but sometimes I dey wonder some kin tinz about that pant ooo!

D tin go jus enter their yansh like say!I dey alway's wonder if dem go dey drage am out anytime especially when walking!

But anyway sha,I told d babe nothing is wrong if her sis wear's such,na her mind jus dey decieve her!
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy
CFM!
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Me too I don't see anything wrong in it ooo!!!

Some ladies feel more comfortable on gstrings,but sometimes I dey wonder some kin tinz about that pant ooo!

D tin go jus enter their yansh like say!I dey alway's wonder if dem go dey drage am out anytime especially when walking!

But anyway sha,I told d babe nothing is wrong if her sis wear's such,na her mind jus dey decieve her!
well they are used to it.especially when dem wear bumshort and e come sag u will be seein d pant rope....very nice.gstrings look much better on babes with ukwu.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

well they are used to it.especially when dem wear bumshort and e come sag u will be seein d pant rope....very nice.gstrings look much better on babes with ukwu.

Hahahahah na wa ooogringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by L4stl00k(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:
Cha!!! I'm confused undecided on which to choose between 1 & 3.. but this third na make I kuku ma Die Diaa.

And my vaseline Don finish, make I manage groundnut oil wey I take fry egg angry
your own don finish oo bro....
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Topestbilly(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
L4stl00k:
your own don finish oo bro....

You don't know anything, things like dis wil make one live long
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by FemiEddy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Mehn i always love ukwucious babes when they are on bumshots.look how that twerkable ass jus gallantcheesy.omo its number 3 i will choose jorcheesy.... greiboy,femieddy,jupxter,Martin0,Deadrat come and make ur choice oocheesy
My brother lefulefu , ukwu is life, ukwu is bae, ukwu is Joy .......no3 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by L4stl00k(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:

. okie
how are you i like to know you better
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by L4stl00k(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:

. okie
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
L4stl00k:
. okie

U get money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Licks My Nose / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Finally Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video (photos) / When A Girl Tells U She's A Virgin, And She's Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.