Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? (3662 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guys its just only one... And give reasons oh.

Leggo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Topestbilly(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cha!!! I'm confused undecided on which to choose between 1 & 3.. but this third na make I kuku ma Die Diaa.

And my vaseline Don finish, make I manage groundnut oil wey I take fry egg angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yeeparipa.....see no3 oooo. She get front and back camera strong pixels....
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Gentle034(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
No 1 bweast be like succulent paw_paw! tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by banre(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
this 3rd one b like olosho
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nedfed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Count me out
All of them worth nothing but one night chance.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Gofwane(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Guys its just only one... And give reasons oh.

Leggo!
so after choosing, what happens then?

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by LessNoise: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Breast or yansh....when I'm hitting 3rd base na only breast I fit grab at that moment so its BREAST for us grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by HARDLABOR: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gofwane:

D tin weak me sef
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Topestbilly:
Cha!!! I'm confused undecided on which to choose between 1 & 3.. but this third na make I kuku ma Die Diaa.

And my vaseline Don finish, make I manage groundnut oil wey I take fry egg angry
Or soap grin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
habsydiamond:
Yeeparipa.....see no3 oooo. She get front and back camera strong pixels....
Figure 8
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gofwane:
I know say na number 2 you like
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Homeboiy: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
A 3som with 1&3 no be bad idea

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
The number one come be like say e put sharpened pencil there, but truly, that hair style colour turns me on

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Gofwane(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

I know say na number 2 you like
no way!

I'd have preferred number 1. Those eyes of hers are telling me that she is a very good bad girl. The type that can sit with her guy to smoke blunt together and she is not the bitchy type with loud mouth
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
No 3 is bae....
cc lefulefu
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mehn i always love ukwucious babes when they are on bumshots.look how that twerkable ass jus gallantcheesy.omo its number 3 i will choose jorcheesy.... greiboy,femieddy,jupxter,Martin0,Deadrat come and make ur choice oocheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Randy91:
No 3 is bae....
cc lefulefu
oil dey ur head cheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
oil dey ur head cheesy

Anointing of marriage fall on u 2018...

guy person no dey get young again ooo

Lalas247 no dey gree 4me,so I fit remain single 4eva gringrin
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
that ukwu go make sense baba lefulefu wetin u think
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Randy91:

Anointing of marriage fall on u 2018...

guy person no dey get young again ooo

Lalas247 no dey gree 4me,so I fit remain single 4eva gringrin

amin! amin! amin! ...lala no gree?cheesy.. Aghh make u try other ukwucious babes nacheesy.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
that ukwu go make sense baba lefulefu wetin u think
e more than make sense i tell ucheesy.if ur wife is specially blessed with a behind like thischeesy...the time she go dey kitchen dey cook for u make u just sneak behind her then hold her waist and press ur downbelow against her soft yielding backcheesy.she's going to love that surprise i tell ucheesy.God bless our ukwucious ladies.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Obodo999(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Which one of them has a well paid job and rich ?
I don't want a broke woman in my life, I beg cool
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
amin! amin! amin! ...lala no gree?cheesy.. Aghh make u try other ukwucious babes nacheesy.

her UKWU is bae....I dream it,I chop it,I fight,I eat it,I spin,I scatter it,I imagine....

my Black soap don finish 4 Lalas247 matter cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Randy91:

her UKWU is bae....I dream it,I chop it,I fight,I eat it,I spin,I scatter it,I imagine....

my Black soap don finish 4 Lalas247 matter cheesy cheesy
haha cheesy.. Her ukwu is twerkably beautiful cheesy.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Obodo999:
Which one of them has a well paid job and rich ?
I don't want a broke woman in my life, I beg cool
sugar mummy tinzs?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haha cheesy.. Her ukwu is twerkably beautiful cheesy.

bt okigwe ll shut down soon....

I tellz u bros......
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
e more than make sense i tell ucheesy.if ur wife is specially blessed with a behind like thischeesy...the time she go dey kitchen dey cook for u make u just sneak behind her then hold her waist and press ur downbelow against her soft yielding backcheesy.she's going to love that surprise i tell ucheesy.God bless our ukwucious ladies.
the ukwulizing boss em self baba I dey feel u
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Sezzybb(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2017
All those one fit carry STD
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Martin0(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Mehn i always love ukwucious babes when they are on bumshots.look how that twerkable ass jus gallantcheesy.omo its number 3 i will choose jorcheesy.... greiboy,femieddy,jupxter,Martin0,Deadrat come and make ur choice oocheesy

lefulefu:

I stand with u jorgringrin
No3 na baecheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
first One Wor wor. Second Make Sense Well. Third No Fine. Second Sure Me. Op Abeg Give Me Her Facebook Name
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

I stand with u jorgringrin
No3 na baecheesy
aghhhh!! shocked...my guy has been ukwunised cheesy.welcome to the fold.i must greet ucheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? / Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.