Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (38912 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Stupidity is after going to queue up at the filling station to buy fuel at 300 and poor into your rickety "I pass my neighbor" to charge your phone, only to come online and defend Buhari.

It's beyond stupidity. it's full hardy.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

What do you fools have to say about Buhari Now disturbing the dead? 8 of them at that?

Stupidity is when you think it was Buhari that brought fuel scarcity to Nigeria and not PDP that ''transformed'' Nigeria into a fuel importing country,for 16 wasted years and then expect Buhari to solve the problem and provide environment for fully functional private refineries(I do not support govt run refineries) in 2 years plus!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by FODA(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nawao oh,Jesus said:it is finished .
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by awa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:
Stupidity is when you think that appointment lists,created about 2 years ago and with over 1,000 persons,would not contain at least 8 dead persons.

These appointment lists were created before the death of the 8 persons.These things happened in the past,just that we now have more mischief makers this time around.

For God's sake what's the big deal?

The big deal is the same easy to correct mistake from the highest office in Naija is same mistake they have been making in killing our economy without admitting it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by YaxxVille(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
com I ll giv u fg appointment
sinaj:
Na wa o!

This kind govt sef. Those alive are looking for appointment here and there while dead people are getting appointment with ease.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
FODA:
Nawao oh,Jesus said:it is finished .

Yes,it is finished, for the hopeless,that think people do not die after being put on an appointment list for as long as 2 years,awaiting approval.

Yes,it is finished,for those who do not think that it is more efficient for Buhari to approve the list as it is and then thereafter replace the dead,rather than reviewing a very long list of over 1000 appointments.

Yes,it is finished,for those who always allow the band wagon effect, to direct their sense of reasoning.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by opribo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obviously, the list was for fraud purposes. Thank goodness it was exposed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by cytell56: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
baybeeboi:
More names of dead people are still coming up from Buhari's appointment list.

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool

The government itself is dead na!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by OfficialAwol(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
ebby9z:

I agree with you. But it's foolhardiness (Noun of foolhardy not full hardy
You're welcome.

Thank you bro. The spelling got me choked
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by cytell56: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

You wey don enter one chance!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by melejo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:
Stupidity is when you think that appointment lists,created about 2 years ago and with over 1,000 persons,would not contain at least 8 dead persons.

These appointment lists were created before the death of the 8 persons.These things happened in the past,just that we now have more mischief makers this time around.

Do you know Nembe? He was still a member of house of representatives till June 2017 when he was sacked and his them is in the list. So do you think you know what you're talking about?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by OfficialAwol(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think it was Buhari that brought fuel scarcity to Nigeria and not PDP that ''transformed'' Nigeria into a fuel importing country,for 16 wasted years and then expect Buhari to solve the problem and provide environment for fully functional private refineries(I do not support govt run refineries) in 2 years plus!

Did APC promise to do things differently?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by godofuck231: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
baybeeboi:
More names of dead people are still coming up from Buhari's appointment list.

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool
ohlololooooo
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by melejo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Thank you.

Only the insane people laments over normal expectations.

8 dead persons out of over a thousand people,appointed about 2 years ago,awaiting list approval.

Is it not more efficient to replace 8 dead persons thereafter,than to be searching for the dead in a very long list of appointments?

The fact is that as at the time of drawing up the list,those now dead were still very much alive!

I am not surprised,many Nigerians reason with their anus.

This is one rare scenario,where the majority are stupid!!!!!
Do you mean 8 dead people out of 1000 are too small for us to raise alarm. It's alright, you can tell you messiah pmb to increase it to 500 for equality sake. Anumanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Prodigalson1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
PMB sha wan turn Nigeria into the "land of the Working Dead"

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by melejo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Who has this pikin? So Nigeria started importing fuel 16years ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Landow(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hmm.... wonders!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
melejo:
Do you mean 8 dead people out of 1000 are too small for us to raise alarm. It's alright, you can tell you messiah pmb to increase it to 500 for equality sake. Anumanu

Misguided element.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
melejo:
Do you know Nembe? He was still a member of house of representatives till June 2017 when he was sacked and his them is in the list. So do you think you know what you're talking about?

Now you see what I mean ?

People like you allowing the band wagon effect to direct their sense of reasoning!

Board appointments are not full time jobs!

Even Oshinbajo and Buhari himself ,are members of some of the parastatal boards.

Are you also aware that Keyamo a practicing lawyer is also a member of the board of NDIC?

Most board members only earn sitting allowances.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Prodigalson1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Guy, I nor blame you. Na where person dey work e take dey chop. So fit open ur zombie mouth dey spit rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Enemyofpeace: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Government of the dead being led by the living dead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Speedo17(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
FG Administrative Confusion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Antell95(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

SO YOU haven't regretted already?? Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Ositebello1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lumidee:
I need to travel out of dis country. ..
everything is criticize buhari go ahead na your papa no good at all to rules a street.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by benzems(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is only a dead man that can appoint a dead man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by EternalTruths: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is not knowing that Ojukwu Biafra never lacked fuel because of indigenous refining of crude oil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nathayas: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
PROPHECY: The dead are angry with buhari, promise to strike back very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by godwinonyilog: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
What do you expect from him a man who doesn't know his age....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by johnaruson(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Buhari sacked people during the budget padding, now he will sack the people who made the Necro appointment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
melejo:
Who has this pikin? So Nigeria started importing fuel 16years ago?

Your own case is even worse.

You are already misguided and then,added lack of comprehension capabilities.

Any way,without prejudice to your lack of comprehension,is 16 years not enough to stop fuel importation and promote private refineries?

Otherwise,is two years plus, more sufficient than 16 years?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by bobochem: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
nzeobi:
This is not funny any longer

Forget the dead. Talk about the living. Deborah Iliyas. Congo DR Ambassador appointed chair of Nigerian College of Aviation Tech

confusion at its peak
do u mean it or joking?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:

Dey there dey jonze. You go soon loss your sanity. Na 2018 be this one, make you wise oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
YaxxVille:
com I ll giv u fg appointment
I am waiting for the appointment o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.