Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (38908 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
elantraceey:
There was once a country.... smh
v Elan where have you been? How are you?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by jacyhelen(f): 6:22am On Jan 01, 2018
baybeeboi:
More names of dead people are still coming up from Buhari's appointment list.

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool

When Femi Fani Kayode proclaimed that Nigeria is a country of the dead being ruled by the dead people did not understand the prophecy. Lol!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by jacyhelen(f): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2018
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

to really show ur postive thought about Messiah Buhari,why not commit sucide,die and receive a better appointment from him?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by jacyhelen(f): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2018
When some-people said Nigeria is a zoo,people get anry and offended but in Reality,a zoo is far more better than Nigeria...
Enjoy una change..
It will never be well with those who vote for Buahri....Did Tinu not lost his son??
When Femi Fani Kayode proclaimed that Nigeria is a country of the dead being ruled by the dead people did not understand the prophecy. Lol!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by jacyhelen(f): 6:34am On Jan 01, 2018
baybeeboi:

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool

When some-people said Nigeria is a zoo,people get anry and offended but in Reality,a zoo is far more better than Nigeria...
Enjoy una change..
It will never be well with those who voted for Buahri....Did Tinubu not lost his son??
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by jacyhelen(f): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai. I weep for once giant, now rat of Africa cry

Enjoy una change..
It will never be well with those who voted for Buahri....Did Tinubu not lost his son??
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by drnoel: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
baybeeboi:

Jonathan will be where he is reeling with laughter saying "I think they called me clueless. But atleast I get brain. This buhari and APC no get brain
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by KehnnyCares(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2018
jacyhelen:

to really show ur postive thought about Messiah Buhari,why not commit sucide,die and receive a better appointment from him?
Well most of you (idiot) which you happen to be one thinks government or a president tenure always defines one's life. It was during Buhari administration I was able to achieve what I achieved today while Jonathan tenure only gave me a job I was working without being paid. Don't ever in your life quote me again with this foolish myopic mindset. Crass coarse slowpoke.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by shammah1(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Stupidity is after going to queue up at the filling station to buy fuel at 300 and poor into your rickety "I pass my neighbor" to charge your phone, only to come online and defend Buhari.

It's beyond stupidity. it's foolhardy.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

What do you fools have to say about Buhari Now disturbing the dead? 8 of them at that?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
v Elan where have you been? How are you?

Hey. ...long time, I'm good, you?

happy new year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.