Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50808 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
giftedben:

I make use of futbol24 android app. Tips on betting over 1.5 games.

Take a pen and calculate a home team total goal in the last ten matches when playing at home. If a home team scored a total of 12 or more goals and the away team total away goal in 10 matches is 8 or more, then that game is 95% sure of playing an over 1.5.

i like the analysis please i need more guide on using this analysis, please i need more ways on how to get such analysis... can you guide me
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
FX:
who would you blame. You lost because you played to lose. Do the right thing and you will always win. What happened to betting No Own Goal and No Red Card. Accumulate just 3 to 5 of these kind of bet. If you don't start winning then you village people must be after you progress.

this option is not on bet9ja which bookies
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zico5:

which betting platform is this pls

Bet365
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
otetwo:
Most of us the problem we are having in staking bet is greed and more so before I start playing bet I try to read everything about the site especially the bet9ja site I read all there T$C and all other related infor until I stumble on gambling infor and I read all the content one after the other and I key to the instructions they gives one of the infor is NEVER CHASE YOUR LOSS. Base on this any time I played a game and I lost I took it as an investment I never wanted to play and gain it back cos if I shld I will end up continue losing . So if all can adapt to this we can all control ourself while playing

noted
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Santinojr:
Please I Need U To Educate Me On Cryptocurrency

Go to globong.com
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Superbo155:
SECRETES TO POSITIVE BETTING.
Gready minds will never win, imagine trying to win N20m with just N100-N500 stake.
That is imposible.
SECRETES..
1. Avoid long ticket
2. Don't be confused by odds(small odds don't guarrantee winning)
3. Create online Account,it gives u relaxed mind to select best odds
4. Avoid Pocket Dryer(Vitual Bet)
5. Play atleast 2-3odds daily
WHEN U PLAY 2ODDS DIALY WITH 1K, IN ONE WEEK U MUST ATLEast gain 5k, multiply by 3odays u can never go broke. Gready minds can neva win
thanks

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Osisiogu2k4:
To Me Beting Is Like A Business They Re 2 Tins In Business Gain Or Loss. I Can Give U 2.3 Odd For 6days
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
adetony244:

betting is not evil. the thing is that you will always want to bet more with the hope that you'll win next time, unfortunately, that next time may take too long to come. at the end of the day, you would have lost more than you've gained.

agrred
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
visit 1xbet, they have such options and others like substitute player to score 2 goals, a team to score 3 goals in a row, player to score hatrick, brace, you go eat tire bro.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
Its best u contact "idroid", he's a rookie when it comes to 1xbet.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Automatic3444:
Dear betting is good...u have to calculate very well before staking ur money..if u want to be winning always don't accumulate ur ticket.. Site like statarea.com is good in predictions..betting is better than alcohol and womanizing without no return...

abi oh
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
FX:
Mr. If you love your money, you will never carry a club like Atalanta. How much have they invested in their players. Only bet on the best clubs who have invested heavily on players. In betting you must think holistically. Also learn to use handicap. Give the team you are betting on 2 goals or 3 goals ahead. Aways protect your money . Another rule that will help you is to never carry a club straight winning and over or under anything. It is an abomination if you want you capital back. Another thing is please use bet365.com. They have +3 goal ahead handicap. Never accumulate too many games. Maximum should be 5 games in a ticket. Less is better. Protecting your money comes first before making profits. I made roughly 600k profit last year using the these principles. Try them out. You will see an improvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
simeotexy:
;Dwhich site abeg?
its on the front
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
uchennaq:
The reason why most punters fail in betting is because they think it's a get rich quick scheme . If you can start recording all your bets in an excel sheet and take odds 1.9 - 2.5 or 3 odds based on accumulator or single, by the end of the month, you will be in profit. Don't accumulate more than 2 games. Your betting should be monthly like an investment(Needs to be taken seriously with records). This does not stop you from throwing 100 naira to win millions. Afterall 100 x 30 = 3000 naira and most of us burn 3k drinking alone.

Read this == https://puntersinsoccer..com.ng/p/we-have-excel-sheet-specially-prepared.html
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Imposter:
Bet on even or odd goals and when u loose double ur bet... It's a 50 50 chance with high odds... U are bound to pick the right one in 5matches
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
ebujany:

Now, this is what am talking about. Am buying my land soon will build at least bungalow there all from betting money. If you don't buy a ticket u can't win the lottery... I lose too but my gain far out weights my losses

following
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zico5:

I'm finding it difficult to register on 1xbet using Android phone. is there any other application for registration there.
register via ur native browse(follow come) or chrome.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No problem
will follow
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Imposter:
Bet on even or odd goals and when u loose double ur bet... It's a 50 50 chance with high odds... U are bound to pick the right one in 5matches
martigale is bae betting on this option.. I chop tire using this option on nairabet that year before alabi start restricting my stake.

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
MossLuv:

As for me, I bet for fun. I can't stake more than 200, mostly I stake 100 and since I start betting last year I have won only twice 24k and 5k. and i can say that there is no sure game that one should put plenty money in expectations of winning millions. I don't feel bad at all when losing game code I only used my spare/meager amount of money to bet. But this year an thinking of quitting cos it use to chop my time for my business.

business trader
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Zico5(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
register via ur native browse(follow come) or chrome.
ok thank u. pls how easy is it to withdraw from the site
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
ProsperMVE:
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by mrinsurer: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kingbettips:
Please send yur number,i am interested

B4 you quit bet
I will send you mi number day u will call me
N you will get a new land back trust
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Fucktensei: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
uvalued:

Pls would like a simple training to follow... just the basics and what to watch out for and i will take it up from there thanks
is it the basket betting you're referring to because it took me 4 months to familiarise myself with the game completely .. I also do draw no bet for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter respectively each and they enter, but be careful .. 4 odds at times can win 1 odd HT/ft cheesy grin ... So whatever you do, shine your eyes and stay away from teams you're not familiar with
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zico5:

ok thank u. pls how easy is it to withdraw from the site
type 1xbet on nairaland search engine.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by alexmakaay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
bigiyaro:
me i see bettin as an expence, people spend alot on alcohol, prostitutes, drugs n other bulshyts, i rada spend on bettin i might get sometin back

MAN YOU NAILED IT.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Kingbettips: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
X
DRAW
FBL ENGLAND BR PREMATCH
BROMLEY FC VS EBBSFLEET UNITED
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by davillian(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Damfostopper:
what's this one saying?.... like say dem dey give city better odds even DAT win and 1.5 at times is 1.30....you need put hundreds of thousand to gain....who is ready to risk that?
Arsenal, man u
Gave good odds
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by davillian(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Princefrankie1:

LOL. What are the odds for that option for Manchester City? The highest they have had for that bet option is 1.17 except for when they played against the top 5 teams. Of which you wouldn't have been too confident to bet.

So now, how much will you stake on an odd of 1.17 for a combined selection like Win and over? To win that bet,, they have to win, and they have to score more than a goal and yet the odd is 1.17. Smh

For eg, if you stake that game with a 100grand, that gives you 117, 000. 17, 000 profit with a risk of a 100grand? And how sure are you they wouldn't play out a 0.0 or 1.0 the next game?

Bookies work on your psychology with odds. So you see a fixture, you look at the odds, and you get scared. The odds are too small and you can't win anything reasonable with it. So you go for a riskier option with bigger odds. That's where the losses come from.

Believe me bruv, the bookies have ruined football betting with low odds. That's why people lose too much by trying to accumulate.

People talk about 2odds, but I tell you something, before you can have 2odds this days, you must have accumulated 3 or 4 games. Except you wana take huge risks on a single game with 2odds, which is usually very unlikely to win.

So, do the maths, whichever way we approach the game, the bookies will always win. If you are winning now, they will surely take back that money you have won and leave you in debts. Even if it takes a year or two or three, at the end, the Bookies always come out victorious.

As sad as that is, it is the truth and it's time people begin to acknowledge that.

This is my contribution to this wonderful advise by the OP.

May the turn of calendar bring us success unprecedented.

Happy new year y'all
I don't know how I see opportunity when betting.
But win and over 1.5 gives good odds and the highest I've hit is a 12.50 odds and it was on champions league.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by ayamdayvid(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
The site is www.predictz.com.they have predicted everton man u as draw
Wrong bruv
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by raphrinco: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bro am interested in the site please
Clever660:
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.