Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me (1131 Views)

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much / I'm In A Deep Shit / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by franciscajohn11: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
Sponsored Post
My heart has been in serious pain and my eyes swollen due to persisted crying for the past three days when I realized that the man who promised to marry me have turned his back on me . What pains me most is that I am already few months..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/12/i-am-in-deep-shit-man-i-loved-so-much.html
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Simple!

Turn your front to his front and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Some ladies are

just highly dumb embarassed

"Your heart has been in serious pains" undecided

"Your eyes are swollen" .
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by Lihyunpark(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Simple!
why will you still my comment? SARS must hear this
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2017
Cry out your stupidity
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by makydebbie(f): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Lihyunpark:

why will you still my comment? SARS must hear this
grin
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by hypemarket(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Simple!

i rebuke u. Get off my head now. Y u thinking my thinking. are u pinky?
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Too much of Indian films is worrying u.....if he turn im back embrace im back....once ya bress touch am for back, he go turn front straight and u guys will be fine....incase u don't know konji Na bastard ooo
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by ouzo1(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Simple!

So that's hw u moved on easily and forgot abt me.
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
hypemarket:

i rebuke u. Get off my head now. Y u thinking my thinking. are u pinky?

Sorry bro, I should stop thinking people's thoughts for them this 2017. sad cheesy

ouzo1:

So that's hw u moved on easily and forgot abt me.
I'm sorry. cry
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by ouzo1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:

. sad cheesy

I'm sorry. cry

Happy Sunday... Sent u a pm
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by makydebbie(f): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
ouzo1:

Happy Sunday... Sent u a pm
Happy Sunday to you too.
Sorry I don't reply.. sad
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by ouzo1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy Sunday to you too.
Sorry I don't reply.. sad

Sorry for the pm though... Wanted to ask u something personal
Re: I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
ouzo1:

Sorry for the pm though... Wanted to ask u something personal
Lol, you can ask now.

(1) (Reply)

Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself / Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating / Local Unexposed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.