Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin (1013 Views)

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by z11111: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello ,

I don't know if we can remember a situation where the man who married a virgin got disappointed thinking it was going to be cool but later regret. The story below is almost same but a bit different. Why do some guys run away from virgins. Drop your comments after reading.
[i][/i]

Good day Admin,

I dont believe what I am even about to say. I know alot of people do not believe in being a virgin these days but I am one and proudly so. I am 28 years old and I have been looking forward to the day I will marry my God given man and gift him with my priceless virginity.

I met Tayo in church a few months ago. Nice guy,we are in choir together. He is a Lawyer with a private firm. When he asked me out ,he said he had been noticing me and has been praying to God for a wife. I was interested. We kicked it off quite well. We have been going on dates and our families and even our church know we are in a relationship.

I told him no sex before marriage and he was cool with it. We kiss and play around but nothing more. One day,we were gisting and he asked me how I like my sex. He wanted us to start asking questions about intimacy. I love Tayo,he is such a cool,attentive guy. I told hm I dont know how I like my sex cos I have never had sex before. He burst out laughing saying that I can be truthful cos he has made up his mind to marry him,so I dont need to pretend. I told him I was not pretending,I have never had sex. He was dumbfounded. He asked: you mean like never …ever? I nodded. He was shocked.

He later sent me a text when I got home that........

https://livelystones.com.ng/guy-loved-much-breaking-cos-virgin/#comment-1770
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by stanboy28(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
I have noting to say...Maybe the next person below me will say somtin meaningful
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
damn right Stanboy.... these are the same guys who hate us for wanting virgins when they dont want virgins in the first place
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by z11111: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
How do you mean ?

The guy in the story said he doesnt want a virgin bcoz of his last experience .

My question now is , is it true that a virgin can bleed to death on her first sexual intercourse ?

ubunja:
damn right Stanboy.... these are the same guys who hate us for wanting virgins when they dont want virgins in the first place
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by Beke2020: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Human being! Nothing ever pleases them
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by kelish(f): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
eyaa
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by Beke2020: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
He might be scared of blood. I had almost similar experience. But, I did not break any body's heart.thinks he is extreme with his decision
Re: This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin by z11111: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Well, I think the guy is being sincere. It's better they go separate ways than having issues in marriage .

Beke2020:
He might be scared of blood. I had almost similar experience. But, I did not break any body's heart.thinks he is extreme with his decision

(1) (Reply)

Flat Mate Urgently Needed!!!! / 21-year-old Man Dies After Marathon Sex With 18-year-old SS1 Student In Delta / A Secret That Women Never Told men That Turns Them On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.