Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much (2565 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 12:07pm On May 30, 2023
Please help a brother, your contributions are highly appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2023
Looking for a way too
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 12:40pm On May 30, 2023
Bro jus calm maturity go play he part
When u start paying your bills you go unlove everything

14 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by fortunateme: 12:45pm On May 30, 2023
Add more flesh to your story.
Is the someone a girl, your lover or a relative?

Always remember the wrong they've done to you, hold the grudge at heart but forgive them first. Any time their thoughts come to your heart just bring back this grudge up again in your heart.
I am in this phase too.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:12pm On May 30, 2023
Haryoife:
Looking for a way too

I'm stuck and I don't know to go about it honestly
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Waffarianman(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

It's a simple stuff. Travel 🧳 faraway and fill your heart with possitive thinking or just catch new mara to cover the space
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:13pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:
Bro jus calm maturity go play he part
When u start paying your bills you go unlove everything

I believe you don't know me brotherly, so don't just conclude yet
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:14pm On May 30, 2023
fortunateme:
Add more flesh to your story.
Is the someone a girl, your lover or a relative?

Always remember the wrong they've done to you, hold the grudge at heart but forgive them first. Any time their thoughts come to your heart just bring back this grudge up again in your heart.
I am in this phase too.

A lover, some people are not meant to be loved, they are meant for cruise honestly

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:16pm On May 30, 2023
Waffarianman:

It's a simple stuff. Travel 🧳 faraway and fill your heart with possitive thinking or just catch new mara to cover the space

Traveling and leaving your business behind because of a woman

8 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Nemesis0147(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2023
Commit suicide and run away

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Waffarianman(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Traveling and leaving your business behind because of a woman

Follow your heart 💜❤️
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:49pm On May 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Commit suicide and run away

🙄

It's so unfortunate that we are loving the wrong people lol

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Warl0ck: 1:53pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:
u cant.
Unless u get another girl that is more prettier than her.
Thats when she will loose value in ur eyes.
Then u will start using her as a sex object.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 1:59pm On May 30, 2023
The greatest mistake anyone can make is to love people who are meant for just one night stand or FWB.

I have learnt my lesson
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by iInjureHerYansh: 2:46pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:
The greatest mistake anyone can make is to love people who are meant for just one night stand or FWB.

I have learnt my lesson
You go fall in with naija girl abi. Cool grin

All of una go learn one by one. It will go round cheesy
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Zonefree(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

🙄

It's so unfortunate that we are loving the wrong people lol
You go dey love Nigerian girl?

Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Zonefree(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Aswear, it will go round.

The future 1

SIMPs 0

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:14pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

You go dey love Nigerian girl?

Sorry o.

Boss I'm pained, I'm in severe pain I won't lie, this one pain me to my bones
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Zonefree(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

Boss I'm pained, I'm in severe pain I won't lie, this one pain me to my bones
There's reward for every action. The pains are your reward for loving a Nigerian girl. No man has ever achieve greatness by loving a Nigerian girl.

God didn't create them to be loved.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

this is a very big mistake from my side, I loose guard big time, I'm just trying to be strong because this lady do me strong thing

I'm in severe pain boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:17pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

There's reward for every action. The pains are your reward for loving a Nigerian girl. No man has ever achieve greatness by loving a Nigerian girl.

God didn't create them to be loved.

Please how can I kill this feeling because it's hurting me
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Zonefree(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

this is a very big mistake from my side, I loose guard big time, I'm just trying to be strong because this lady do me strong thing

I'm in severe pain boss
There'll be no need to seek pity here, no one here will sympathise with you. I'll advise you go out there, meet with friends, intoxicate yourself, get a paid kpekus(if possible), enjoy your life cos a liability just left your sweet life.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:23pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

There'll be no need to seek pity here, no one here will sympathise with you. I'll advise you go out there, meet with friends, intoxicate yourself, get a paid kpekus(if possible), enjoy your life cos a liability just left your sweet life.

It's so unfortunate that this is happening to me, so many people conscience are dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

It's so unfortunate that this is happening to me, so many people conscience are dead
If I may ask. Wetin she do you gan gan wey dey pain you like this
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Autobot05: 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
Focus on making more money ... learn a new skill , pamper yourself once in a while. Time will heal you

Next time don't get fully attached to a woman

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
Haryoife:

If I may ask. Wetin she do you gan gan wey dey pain you like this

I don see sege for her hand, she doesn't care anymore, I don't think I exist to her, she's been acting up and can't apologize, I'm watching once a sweet lady became a total different person, still a wonder to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 3:56pm On May 30, 2023
Autobot05:
Focus on making more money ... learn a new skill , pamper yourself once in a while. Time will heal you

Next time don't get fully attached to a woman

Thank you boss, your contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

I believe you don't know me brotherly, so don't just conclude yet
Watin be ur problem
This is why I advice guys to have little of playboy attitude
U Dey see useless gal instead of u to move on u Dey reason how to unlove
Send her more money so she can love u back
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Micheal56: 3:59pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

I don see sege for her hand, she doesn't care anymore, I don't think I exist to her, she's been acting up and can't apologize, I'm watching once a sweet lady became a total different person, still a wonder to me
How old are you
Is this ur first experience
Bro more bitter experience dey front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 4:01pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

Watin be ur problem
This is why I advice guys to have little of playboy attitude
U Dey see useless gal instead of u to move on u Dey reason how to unlove
Send her more money so she can love u back

Lol😂 funny enough I used to this, send her money anytime we had issues just to say sorry and weyrey go still dey form and act like she is the air I breathe, I wish I can be given a new heart and remove this current one because this one don jonz
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by Finnese001: 4:04pm On May 30, 2023
Micheal56:

How old are you
Is this ur first experience
Bro more bitter experience dey front

Yes it's my first experience boss because This is the first time I love someone like this lol.

As for many dey front, I rather bend than to Bleep up like this again, even marriage no sure for us again like this cheesy
Re: Please How Do You Unlove Someone You Loved So Much by iInjureHerYansh: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Finnese001:

I'm in severe pain boss
Lol bro lemme tell you my short story.
Girl wey I disvirgined myself. The moment I stopped giving her money she broke up with me.
If a Virgin can do that then na non Virgin no go run you? Lol

My man there is zero benefits in loving a Nigerian girl. I repeat zero benefits. The only thing you will get from loving them is a chronic heartbreak.

These girls don't love you. They are all out for their own survival. It's all about themselves forget all those sweet name calling and those cooking and different sex styles all na bait to make you believe they love you. Many men have fallen for their gimmicks and I'm glad one don show you shege. I believe you were among them "she's different" "not all girls are like that bla bla" gang.
He sweet me as you experience am first hand. Learn and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Date Two Blood Sisters? / Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? / Why Don't I Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.