Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? (440 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by Romanic: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Everyone had always told me that unconditional love between two adults was impossible. As much as I thought I might love my future husband, they told me the moment I had children I would realize that the love I have for them is true unconditional love.

I remember asking myself: What makes marriage so special if......

http://livelystones.com.ng/possible-love-someone-unconditionally/
Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by habsydiamond(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Understanding and trust is the key to a successful relationship....
Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by GraGra247(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
There's nothing like unconditional love. Once someone looses the characteristics and features that attracts love, it naturally dies.

So love has conditions for it to exist.

You can't love a once an angel that turned to a devil.

Proof is in relationships both in family, marriage, blood, friendship etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
GraGra247:
There's nothing like unconditional love. Once someone looses the characteristics and features that attracts love, it naturally dies.

So love has conditions for it to exist.

You can't love a once an angel that turned to a devil.

Proof is in relationships both in family, marriage, blood, friendship etc.

#Words
Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by Homeboiy: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
what's luv?
Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by xynerise: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Humans cannot show unconditional love...don't waste your time.
Re: How Is It Possible To Love Someone Unconditionally? by Romanic: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Very deep question though.

It depends on how people view it.

Love could mean deep emotional feelings towards someone which stirred by some traits exhibited by the person you claim to love.

There are times when you dont see such traits , you have no option than to continue loving.

Others may have their own definition too.

Homeboiy:
what's luv?

(1) (Reply)

Island Or Mainland: Nigerian Lady Says “i’d Rather Stay Single If Marriage Means / Lady Sleeps With Man To Pay Back 250k Debt. / Senior Brand Manager At Coca-cola Company Needed – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.