Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? (27482 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Draslo(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
For most couples, infidelity marks the end of the relationship. I have noticed that it's easier for women to forgive an unfaithful partner than for men to do the same. As a matter of fact, men who do are considered weaklings while women are encouraged to forgive.

Now to the main issue, does having sex with someone other than your current partner mean you love them less? Less discuss, maturely like adults, please.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kriss216: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Only women add too much emotions on sex.

A married man can have numerous sex partners but still love his wife but once a married woman start sleeping outside, it is finished.

412 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by falcon01: 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
Of course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by SavageResponse(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
Yes it's possible

18 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kondomatic(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

A married can have numerous sex partner but still love his wife but once a married woman start sleeping outside, it is finished.
Dude, how can a man who claims to love his wife do things that will hurt her if she finds out?

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Draslo(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2021
iPoopeverywhere:
Stupid question angry
It's not stupid. When I was a randy guy, I cheated on my girl and she found out. She asked if I loved the person, I said no and she forgave me....but I never heard the end of it. She always referred to it until we split. You might as well say polygamy and/or polyandry is stupid.

DEMZEE:

It's because u were not high value enough for her. I am very sure you were not dominating that relationship financially and u didn't have a masculine frame

You are assuming bro. I'm sure you've heard once or twice that assumption is the mother of all fuckups

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 7:37pm On May 10, 2021
Nop..., not in all cases though.
The first time might b a mistake, but in a scenario where by he/she ( not only men cheat this days cheesy) has numerous partners and they keep showing it/ rubbing it at you, then Dats not love.
How can you love someone genuinely and you are exposing them directly/ indirectly to various form of infections due to ur infidelity.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Bola146(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2021
Not at all, you can't cheat on someone you love. The love and trust will always make you happy to always be with your spouse. Anyone who cheat doesn't love the spouse

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
Cheating does not exist in an unGodly boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, it only exist in marriage. Boyfriend/girlfriend is just an avenue for fornication and no one has the right to claim he or she is been cheated on.Cheating start to exist the moment marriage is Introduced.shikeenan

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Goldbw122(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2021
Over possible you know man and women are not the same women deals in emotion, while, men deals on what they see, the beauty, but they still love their wife, so that is it ..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by paulolee(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2021
very possible for guys because loving someone is different from sex which is ordinary fun to guys..
I can av sex for the sake of boredom or lust expecially when bea is far away n it changes nothing about the love I av for my bea or wife..
dt few minutes of fun isnt dt special n girls should stop placing so much importance to sex..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Draslo(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
very possible for guys because loving someone is different from sex which is ordinary fun to guys..
I can av sex for the sake of boredom or lust expecially when bea is far away n it changes nothing about the love I av for my bea or wife..
dt few minutes of fun isnt dt special n girls should stop placing so much importance to sex..
Those that are in LD relationships would understand this better.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Humanoid01(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Dude, how can a man who claims to love his wife do things that will hurt her if she finds out?
Sometimes people falter, not because they mean to, but because they have not attained a satisfactory level of understanding of that emotion. People act based on impulse and a lack of self control sometimes.

So if someone cheats on their partner once or twice, I don't think that necessarily indicates a lack of love. They just let their human nature get the best of them.

However, if they get used to it and keep doing it repeatedly without feeling guilty, then it's evident that there's no love anymore. My thoughts!

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2021
Men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women do cheat

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:

A married can have numerous sex partner but still love his wife but once a married woman start sleeping outside, it is finished.

Not true.

I have married women as girlfriends and they know the relationship is basically about sex so they still love their husbands.

Just as men get tired of banging the same toto year in year out women also get tired of banging the same diçk

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
Kondomatic:

Because he's a high value man and he already told her from the beginning of their relationship and she's his number one bitch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2021
Draslo:

It's not stupid. When I was a randy guy, I cheated on my girl and she found out. She asked if I loved the person, I said no and she forgave me....but I never heard the end of it. She always referred to it until we split. You might as well say polygamy and/or polyandry is stupid.

It's because u were not high value enough for her. I am very sure you were not dominating that relationship financially and u didn't have a masculine frame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:
Nop..., not in all cases though.
The first time might b a mistake, but in a scenario where by he/she ( not only men cheat this days cheesy) has numerous partners and they keep showing it/ rubbing it at you, then Dats not love.
How can you love someone genuinely and you are exposing them directly/ indirectly to various form of infections due to ur infidelity.

Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygnous

Women are designed to be monogamous

That's why sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2021
Bola146:
Not at all, you can't cheat on someone you love. The love and trust will always make you happy to always be with your spouse. Anyone who cheat doesn't love the spouse

U are talking from a feminine lens, women do cheat. Men just have sex

It's that simple!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Cheating does not exist in an unGodly boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, it only exist in marriage. Boyfriend/girlfriend is just an avenue for fornication and no one has the right to claim he or she is been cheated on.Cheating start to exist the moment marriage is Introduced.shikeenan

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Women however cheat

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Mrscarter(f): 12:20pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because he's a high value man and he already told her from the beginning of their relationship and she's his number one bitch

Lol mr high value man how u dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol mr high value man how u dey

Good afternoon ma'am

I'm good and you

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by folabayo(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are designed to be promiscuous and polygnous

Women are designed to be monogamous

That's why sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive
Really...?
I like this ur analogy but i won't accept.
Because of the polygamous nature of men unwanted kids are being giving birth to everyday.
Am I permitted to use the word bastard?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2021
folabayo:

Really...?
I like this ur analogy but i won't accept.
Because of the polygamous nature of men unwanted kids are being giving birth to everyday.
Am I permitted to use the word bastard?

So u will rather blame the polygamous men that make those women who Bleep those men take accountability ryt SMH!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Humanoid01(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Not true.

I have married women as girlfriends and they know the relationship is basically about sex so they still love their husbands.

Just as men get tired of banging the same toto year in year out women also get tired of banging the same diçk
Also not true.

When you love someone, you should be able to value the commitment you have with them when you're together. You can't love your partner and keep a sex mate outside. If you do these things comfortably, then your love for your partner is highly questionable.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Humanoid01(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Women however cheat
So you're saying a man has the right to have sex with as many women as possible, and a woman doesn't?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

So you're saying a man has the right to have sex with as many women as possible, and a woman doesn't?

Yes because men must create their value and women are born with value.

High value men have options and have the right to exercise those options too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Humanoid01(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Yes because men must create their value and women are born with value.

High value men have options and have the right to exercise those options too.
Everyone is born with values, irrespective of their gender. They just need to know which pertains to their gender and be able to uphold it.

If high value men have the right to exercise their options, why can't high value women do the same? I don't understand your point of view.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by DEMZEE(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

Everyone is born with values, irrespective of their gender. They just need to know which pertains to their gender and be able to uphold it.

If high value men have the right to exercise their options, why can't high value women do the same? I don't understand your point of view.

Firstly understand that men and women are fundamentally not equal. Men must become, women just are. Men must create their value, women are born with value ie their sexuality is their value. Women are sexual objects and men are success objects.

There's nothing like a high value woman. Women are hypergamous and wud never date or marry down. They don't see equality, they only see weak and strong men. They are the sexual mating selectors, men are the commitment and relationship selectors.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Humanoid01(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Firstly understand that men and women are fundamentally not equal. Men must become, women just are. Men must create their value, women are born with value ie their sexuality is their value. Women are sexual objects and men are success objects.

There's nothing like a high value woman. Women are hypergamous and wud never date or marry down. They don't see equality, they only see weak and strong men. They are the sexual mating selectors, men are the commitment and relationship selectors.

This is a degrading view of a species which you share common characteristics with. Sexuality isn't the only thing that validates a woman. If that was the case, then women wouldn't have the capability to make wealth and contribute positively to the society.

By the way, what makes you so sure that sexuality is not a thing that men should value? Why should it feel right for a man to cheat and a woman not to? That's a slave mentality and it doesn't do much justice to the purpose of coexistence.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? by Kebbiprince: 1:25pm On May 11, 2021
Bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.