Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. (32703 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by pokipoki: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2018
guterMann:
I am tired of this Yusuf story.

We rarely hear update about his friend's condition.

Is he the only Nigerian in hospital,mainly because of his father's incompetence?

Millions of Nigerians are dying daily from preventable illnesses.

Is his life worth more than those killed in today's Boko haram attack?

Is his life worth more than El Zakyzaky's three sons?

Is his life worth more than those his father sent soldiers to kill in the South East?

I dont care what happens to him.

THE LAND LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Another zombie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.