Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. (32706 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by deco22(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
If wants to die he should die johrr.

See how they are giving us updates like it helps the price of garri in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okay
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by wengerjay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who be Yusuf abeg?
I hope no be omo iya Yusuf olunje nilorin fa

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by joceey(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
What am seeing here if this boy come back to life it's take deeper divine intervention.....What am seeing is not good at all..let us pray no matter what
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Brown3601: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
they should not worry, if he dies, his father will give him an appointment

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by gaventa: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Sit down there and joke with your children's future..he dey your body. Have you ever been a power bike srfy? Bonsue
tallskinnyperv:
hes not d reason u cant afford okada na talkless of power bike cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by BafanaBafana: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
My problem is why nobody is talking about he's friend
What happened to his friend sir?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Tugsramm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:
who cares if he is yet to regain his speech, I don't, who send him to drive power bike, so let him have brain turmoil, yet to regain his speech I don't care.
bros,i respect u bt d few hours remainimg to enter new year pls receive sense cos dis ur statement weak me die

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
gaventa:
Sit down there and joke with your children's future..he dey your body. Have you ever been a power bike srfy? Bonsue
idiot!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
BafanaBafana:
What happened to his friend sir?

What was he doing before he had the crash? drag racing with he's friend next time try and read

And he's friend is seriously injured too

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by ripbubu: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
When will he die
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Blade21: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
dear God I don't care about his dad but please heal this boy if not for anything just for the fact he's a youth I beg you lord let healing of God come upon him now In Jesus name amen
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by ekestic1976(f): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
seunmohmoh:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/30/buhari’s-son-remain-coma-doctors-discover-additional-injuries
Great news! Yusuf shall survive this, IJN.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by ekestic1976(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:
who cares if he is yet to regain his speech, I don't, who send him to drive power bike, so let him have brain turmoil, yet to regain his speech I don't care.
And when they talk say make humans come, you go follow dem comot?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by 02Kebreal(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:

KARMA IS ALWAYS THERE.....
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....
NO MAN IS A VIRGIN,LIFE SCREWS US ALL...
IF BY TOMORROW NO ONE CARES TOO....
THEN REMEMBER THIS MOMENT....
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by muystoy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
On pe,buhari oloriburuku somebody, person wey no give a damn about another person pikin, why I go give a damn about him pikin? wetin consine me self?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by vroy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
seunlayi:
I don't care about him, I care about thousands currently in various hospitals with curable ailments but without money to pay the bills, God will provide for them. But for Yosfool, despite bn the son of the president and with access to many cars and he decided to go on bike race, nti ó bá wu ọmọ jẹ́ kí run ọmọ nínú. He got what he bargained for
bro no offence but your proverb dosent match your word ti nka to ban wu omo je o ni run ninu ko ye koni accident tori bike lowu gun
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
02Kebreal:

KARMA IS ALWAYS THERE.....
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....
NO MAN IS A VIRGIN,LIFE SCREWS US ALL...
IF BY TOMORROW NO ONE CARES TOO....
THEN REMEMBER THIS MOMENT....
like I said I don't give a fvck he can die 4 all I care, he is not d first to die he won't be d last, he won't be miss surely not by me.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
ekestic1976:
And when they talk say make humans come, you go follow dem comot?
Mynd44 u won't banned dis guy now oo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by NwaliE01: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
BUHARI'S SON, YUSUF BUHARI CRASHED BMW POWER BIKE OF $157,000.
When converted to Naira is N56 Million. 10 years salaries of 100 civil servants.
Where has Yusuf worked before the father emerges Nigeria President?
Corruption is fighting back @BashirAhmaad

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Trustme2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Finally Nigerians have used mouth to destroy this guys destiny. No be say this guy don turn vegetable so? Eventually Buhari doesn't have a sane heir he can call his own?
God please have mercy on this family. Former Late Taraba State Governor Danbaba suntai comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tugsramm:
bros,i respect u bt d few hours remainimg to enter new year pls receive sense cos dis ur statement weak me die
can't I air my Opinion?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by NwaliE01: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
more pictures

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by NwaliE01: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yusuf's bike

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Smiledomain(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Get Well Soon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Tugsramm(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:
can't I air my Opinion?
sori
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tugsramm:
sori
thank u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Ajewealth123(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
dlaw70:
ops,we down south dnt give a dingle f+ck weda he talks or not
how will you feel if GOD decide to avenge your sins on your child?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Smiledomain(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Gabaleve post=63774202]Na d two bikes wey dem waste even dey pain me.
bike of 10 million naira

wel sha, make I just lock up[/Just lock up bro, ur mata tire nation]
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by stilldoingokay(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
seunmohmoh:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/30/buhari’s-son-remain-coma-doctors-discover-additional-injuries

hmmm. see how he look so clean in center and last pix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him / Kalu Idika Kalu's Steward Drugged And Robbed Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.