Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. (32707 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Are we even sure if the guys are actually that injured? Let this not be another Buhari media Sickness, cos I don't understand how they could be concerned about regaining speech while he is still supposedly in coma.
Let it not be another emotional blackmail they are u to.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by fatymore(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
I saw on sdk blog.. An anonymous wrote.. The media is hyping things.. He is recuperating now...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
this Yusuff Buhari looks like Obesere. or did Aisha Buhari play away match with Obesere?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by PearlStreet(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why should they wait till he indicates pointing to his hand before they discover he has a fracture?

An MRI scan or full body scan should have pointed that out na.

Make them carry this boy come Igbobi, experienced doctors dey dere.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by jacyhelen(f): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
seunmohmoh:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/30/buhari’s-son-remain-coma-doctors-discover-additional-injuries

the rich also cry..
Tinubu was unfortunate to lost his son!!!!..Lol...Evil men

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Enemyofpeace: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Make I go check am for mirror to be sure sey na true. Your baba burn only one sun you carry motor bike dey do yanga to us wey dey hungry for Nigeria,if your baba no teach you,we go help am do am

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by menwongo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
guterMann:
I am tired of this Yusuf story.

We rarely hear update about his friend's condition.

Is he the only Nigerian in hospital,mainly because of his father's incompetence?

Millions of Nigerians are dying daily from preventable illnesses.

Is his life worth more than those killed in today's Boko haram attack?

Is his life worth more than El Zakyzaky's three sons?

Is his life worth more than those his father sent soldiers to kill in the South East?

I dont care what happens to him.

THE LAND LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Every pharaoh deserves to loss his first son. Be he from northern, southern, eastern or western Nigeria...western Nigeria needs not be in the list again! Right?

What am I even saying...

God please let Yusuf regain his health!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by CioAngels(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please take away foolishness and shame and don't toy with their lives and take Yusuf and Bashir abroad for treatment.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by CioAngels(f): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
CioAngels:
Please take away foolishness and shame and don't toy with their lives and take Yusuf and Bashir abroad for treatment.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by oliidell(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
I pray he gets well soon and recovers fully.

I also pray that President Buhari will learn from this and henceforth do things the way we all expected when he won the election.

PMB is one Nigerian I expected to be able to call anyone's bluff and put this country back on track by waging a genuine and holistic anti-corruption war.

Osinbajo and his team should be given enough rope to sort out the economy. It falls under his purview anyway.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by lazygal: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
yanshDoctor:
where is your source?

imagine when 50 million people cursed 1 man with justification? its very effective, Nigeria presidents should stop upsetting Nigerians. Nigerians are now very interested in the polity unlike in the past.

i know they don't want to fly him abroad because of 2019 election. but prayed that he recovered speedily. they should as a matter of fact conduct MRI scan

IAM flabbergasted AS TO THE INCOMPETENCE OF THE SO CALLED BEST ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL .HOW CAM THRY JUST BE DISCOVRTING A FRACTURE ..THID IS INCOMPETENCE ..THE FIRSG. THING TO HAVD BEEN DONE WAS TO RUN SCANS ON THAT YOUNG MAN ,CHECKING FOR BROKEN BONES AND HEMORRHAGE.
IMAGINE JUST DISCOVERING NOW?
HOW WONT HE STILL BE IN COMA?
THEY NEEDTO FLY THAT BOY OUT AND DAMN CONSEQUENCES OF NIGERIANS .
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by dlaw70(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ajewealth123:
how will you feel if GOD decide to avenge your sins on your child?

ask buhari how he is feeling now

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by SonofHim: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Get well soon.

I look forward to the day when every Nigerian will have access to the best medical care. So many die from traumatic brain injury daily due to lack of affordable, accessible and efficient medical care.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why is your source saying "link not found"?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by DeWorlex45(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=alabiyemmy post=63776518]

If you had the security details that he had you will even ride the bike through out the night in Abuja. So why cant d security details prevent him from having d ghastly accident?? Sir, what is bad is bad. I still cant fathom why a president's only son will be drag racing a power bike with a friend at that time of d night. does it mean d area is so void of other motorist or is that area an express ni?? There are some things dat shuld not be done atimes. his action dat led him to his present situation is so childish & foolish at d same time.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by DeWorlex45(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=alabiyemmy post=63776518]

If you had the security details that he had you will even ride the bike through out the night in Abuja. So why cant d security details prevent him from having d ghastly accident?? Sir, what is bad is bad. I still cant fathom why a president's only son will be drag racing a power bike with a friend at that time of d night. does it mean d area is so void of other motorist or is that area an express ni?? There are some things dat shuld not be done atimes. his action dat led him to his present situation is so childish & foolish at d same time.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by musa234(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
This reminds Menifee Michael Schumacher the Formula One driver, he has never been the same after having an accident which almost took away his life, Yusuf you look innocent and calm, I doubt if you will have the heart of your dad.. May Allah heal you I pray.. Fast recovery bro
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by musa234(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
musa234:
This reminds Me of Michael Schumacher the Formula One driver, he has never been the same after having an accident which almost took away his life, Yusuf you look innocent and calm, I doubt if you will have the heart of your dad.. May Allah heal you I pray.. Fast recovery bro
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by exquisite007: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
No one talking about his friend. What's his health state??

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by sweetilicious(f): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:
who cares if he is yet to regain his speech, I don't, who send him to drive power bike, so let him have brain turmoil, yet to regain his speech I don't care.
This is harsh
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by bellocity(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesse01:
who cares if he is yet to regain his speech, I don't, who send him to drive power bike, so let him have brain turmoil, yet to regain his speech I don't care.
Who asked u to care? C me c trouble.....
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Ameekas(f): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by naijaboy756: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
May God heal them even though Buhari is a national burden on us as a nation
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
\
It seems like the doctors are on injury expedition. Discovery upon discovery.

It is beginning to look like Kazeem at work. From oil change to carburetor cleaning.
/

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by Jlow2: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
na so e dey take start
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by alabiyemmy(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=DeWorlex45 post=63780031][/quote]

Yes oga. That place is in expressway.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by tealaw(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Dude fini do crossover in d hospital. Add more problem to d one him papa don get.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by CioAngels(f): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigerian youth, Yusuf is a youth like you, he was just living his age. I may not understand how you feel but lets all plea His grace on him and Bashir for survival even though we don't know why Bashir is not talked about. Hope Bashir is not a poor mans child? Sahara reporter, kindly exhume the where about of Bashir, Yusuf's friend he had the accident with, he also needs care.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by BafanaBafana: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

What was he doing before he had the crash? drag racing with he's friend next time try and read

And he's friend is seriously injured too
You dey there? The report was that Yusuf skidded off the road while trying to overtake the guy. The guy wasn't involved in the accident. As an educated person, you should be able to differentiate rumours from news.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by gaskiyamagana: 3:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Jesse01:
When people of your kind get into trouble, we will be pitying you, not knowing that you are ripping who you sown somewhere, somehow and sometime back like this post.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by DedeNkem: 4:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Karma! Buhari murdered other people's sons for nothing and thought yours will be safe?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. by masks(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2018
All this news about the presidents son...How about the other guy in the same shoes? is he an animal? let's get updates about him too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him / Kalu Idika Kalu's Steward Drugged And Robbed Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.