Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (78698 Views)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Oh really u doing a very good/nice jobgringrin
You re very obedientgrin
i tell you! grin no be wetin bible talk?
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
i tell you! grin no be wetin bible talk?

Yeahgrin bible said so!grin

Damm! Am gonna be tearing more rubber's as soon as posible from afonja,housa down to igbo!grin

#morekpekusactivated#grin
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
This na something way Aisha burahi suppose take up and address. office of president no be free oh. we are paying for it. Aisha should get up and do the work she is paid to do.

everybody should rise up. no be by prophecy is by being responsible.

almost all the girls for this country don turn arshewwoh. they just believe say tohto na office. some girls go just believe say their level don change becos dem day date one rich guy. dem go just forget their papa level begin fly go where husband no day.

feminists dem day hide now cos they are fake. she Beverly Osu follow naked woman day snap picture. unto wetin na? den if I talk dem go won kill me put. people no day respect themselves first before person go respect them?

No feminists fit come out and condemn Beverly for wetin she do. but if na man do am you go see them.

the girls na better street girls. no be the girls you go blame na Buhari and aisha. if to say them fulfil their campaign promises many girls for day too busy to day follow men. many girls cannot go to school cos of money. they end up wating their lives

which school Daniella Okeke go? Omega Fire university
Na u make sabi d meaning of YABA Left
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
No! i meant 150. okay, i will start cutting down this 2018 grin grin

please do, pity ur future wife.God bless u as u do so
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
SirBunky85:

Na u make sabi d meaning of YABA Left
your generation there. see this gaymann way dem day shook stick for hin nyarsch day come tell me of yaba left. you day craze? oloshi. see your tohto face. dirty thing
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
your generation there. see this gaymann way dem day shook stick for hin nyarsch day come tell me of yaba left. you day craze? oloshi. see your tohto face. dirty thing
Chai! Ara di udi na udi(madness dey of various categories )
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by Ukemeh247: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Speechless.....
They need Jesus in their lives.

However.....

Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Money gets bItches.
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by abbiboy: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
phintohlar:
o tun pari

Hw far..
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
abbiboy:

Hw far..
not too far
Re: Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) by abbiboy: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2020
phintohlar:
not too far

I sight u beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.