Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) (10967 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Visiting the mall these days only the holy spirit can save us the decent minded, non-perverted young men with the level of indecent dressing among our darling ladies. The most painful ones is among the innocent little girls.

I saw one the other day she was putting on a nosemask, at first I thought she was into sexual role playing with her man, because I couldn't fathom how a secondary school will allow such a short skirt, I was seeing all the innocent Laps of the young lady that can't be more than 14 or 15 I had to cover my head in shame.

Today now I saw another Yahoo boy girl friend her ass cheeks were glaring to the eyes and also another lady while I stood up and she was seated I almost vomited the fried rice mixed with Ogbono soup that I just devoured I could see all her gigantic melon, this reminded of when I was in the world and Leehantas my ex babe then used to give me some mouthy mouthy then.

In another news as I was going home after I couldn't stand the gory sight which my innocent eyes was constantly tormented with, then I jammed another celebrity in his Benz. Guess who?

Blaqbones, he customized his plate number as STALLION. I swear I used to think the guy was ugly until I saw him he was looking fresh and handsome as hell no homo.

That's how in the nearest future too one fine university babe go see me veand she go storm her hostel jumping in excitement and she go be like "Guys guess who I saw today, just guess?" THE BUUUUUUUULLLLL. I swear to gosh he's so freaking handsome and built with his 6 pack I swear I was freaking wet I just wish I can get a one night stand with him, just one night, he was driving his G wagon. Oh my gosh and all the girls will start shouting and drooling too, chaiiii

Omo make I go continue to dey rehearse my next song I no wan make people yab me when it finally drops!!!!

Bye guys!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Do great songs like sugar Garcia bro, but for now, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by chatinent: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
The world has shifted.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by walesoflyf(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guy do giveaway for me na..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by YeyeGbami: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Learn to dey commot eye, if you go Miami nko?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy, you just dey spoil your name for this forum. Na wa ooo
The fried rice mixed with Ogbono soup??
I no go talk again. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Kingreess(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy no go kill person I go like meet you for real life

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by zanshi: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
The level of indecent dressing in this generation most especially among women is worrying, they would put on skirts and shorts so short.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by decrownprince(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
You think u are funny? You are just making a fool of yourself. Instead of you to use this medium to promote those your nonsense songs you are here typing rubbish. Mind your busines so that you will have time to make good music (if that what u call those sound u make).

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Do free shows
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by LordofNaija: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
This one wasn't informed too! Most ladies you see loitering in malls are hook up girls seeking potential clients. Just approach any and ask how much ST and hear her response

19 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
OP you get too much spare time.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
decrownprince:
You think u are funny? You are just making a fool of yourself. Instead of you to use this medium to promote those your nonsense songs you are here typing rubbish. Mind your busines so that you will have time to make good music (if that what u call those sound u make).
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
I smell lies lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by betcliq: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Op Girls of nowadays that's there selling point . They're marketing their products see Angel for BBN na . It takes some level of discipline to overcome all this temptations even married women go just dey sample breasts and thighs anyhow . As economy of this country be so .
Bro things wey I see no fit dey move or arouse me . Once you start staring at them , you'll be tempted just do like you no send them . Nothing dey for fish head . Onwegi Ihe no na isi Azu .

11 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Ayo2004: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
This guy is no different from Nigerian women
Doing rubbish for clout grin

Music be like zlatan own wey get download error

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by RPirez: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
cry
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by sbashir10(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
decrownprince:
One yahoo boy sighted!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Davash222(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
LordofNaija:
This one wasn't informed too! Most ladies you see loitering in malls are hook up girls seeking potential clients. Just approach any and ask how much ST and hear her response
ST means Short Time.

Don't mention.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Bunmhi(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Why you con dey shine your goro teeth?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Bloomfrancs3: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
You think they went there to purchase anything before. Na oloshos them be. Every one of them.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Boutiques these days don’t sell decent clothes anymore, they sell rags that makes you wonder if everyone is now opened to exposing sensitive parts of the body.

Young parents, you’ve got a lot to do, you must instill Fear of God & discipline into that child before it becomes too late.

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
This guy, you just dey spoil your name for this forum. Na wa ooo
The fried rice mixed with Ogbono soup??
I no go talk again. undecided
fati whatsup nw
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Kingreess:
This guy no go kill person I go like meet you for real life
Iamdbull .. U can bet she's already wet.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
fati whatsup nw
I am not fati angry angry
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Stop lying..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Stop lying..
Lol grin grin

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by DankemzI(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Girls don't wear bra again, they'll be flaunting nipples anyhow. We need hisbah kind of police to be flocking any nipple flaunting Olosho cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Yes u are
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Bunmhi:
Why you con dey shine your goro teeth?
Goro teeth that you tripping for
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yes u are
okay ooo. Continue deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.