Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193015 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
PIPnator:
GBPNZD 4HRS

More sells at the break of that Support.
Same with EURNZD. Both at support that needs to be broken for more sells.
If it doesnt break, it means we should be buying.
Fingers crossed.

Update: EURNZD chart added.

Both support broken. Good for shorts (sell).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by U1(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
harizonal123:

They actually mean 16 points not 160 cos it's a five digit broker

Did you mean to write 16 pips? I understand 16 points is 1.6 pips.

They wouldn't let me set a distance lower than 16 pips, using only four decimal places (ignoring the fifth).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
PIPnator:
Possibles..
NZDCAD 4hrs
...thanks @PIPnator. My plan is to go LONG when price pullback to 0.891
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...thanks @PIPnator. My plan is to go LONG when price pullback to 0.891
grin grin grin grin grin

Im open minded about the trade.
It might go up or down.
I have learnt to follow price behind where ever it goes.
However im more inclined to short it.
I feel it still has about 270pips downwards movement to make before trend reversal.
See the current monthly candle, its still bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2018
PIPnator:

Im open minded about the trade.
It might go up or down.
I have learnt to follow price behind where ever it goes.
However im more inclined to short it.
I feel it still has about 270pips downwards movement to make before trend reversal.
See the current monthly candle, its still bearish.
...based on the H4 you posted, it's a long trade but looking at more higher timeframe even from Weekly, this is a short trade. That's the good thing about forex, it all depend on the angle (timeframe) you are doing your analysis from.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kassss(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...based on the H4 you posted, it's a long trade but looking at more higher timeframe even from Weekly, this is a short trade. That's the good thing about forex, it all depend on the angle (timeframe) you are doing your analysis from.
grin grin grin grin grin
nzdcad... I think the market would slow down a bit till Wednesday (Canadian rate decision) and beside the market bounced off a support on daily tf. 2:- on daily market has closed inside the middle line of Bollinger band(destination top band). 3:-price action on 1hr is slow(@pullback) 4:-the next resistance is @0.9020 area. 5:-on WK tf the candle pattern is a hammer/pin and market closed above the pin. In conclusion of my opinion a pullback is d best that could happen BUT WEDNESDAY IS A BIG DAY aside the big news I would have being long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
Happy sunday guys... hope you are ready to make some pips this week, its gonna be very interesting.

My trading buddy pipnator just got banned , i really wonder the criteria afterall he was not advertising anything....

Anyways in other news, GJ and GU are 2 monster pairs you should watch out for, massive bearish moves

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
Forex trading is very simple: Buy low in an uptrend and sell high in a downtrend but the problem is knowing where price is considerable high and where price is considerable low as reversal points might just be the beginning of another new trend

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2018
All profits I made in the market recently are from dax, and scalping few 10s of pips from geppy per trade. All my many loses are from trading currency, gain- loses here and there.
I don't want to trade currency again, I thought fx can be managed again after my reconsideration this yr, but no. On and off on profits on fx trading. I am now staying with something that can keep giving me money not something I won't be able to cope with, I need huge money. Market trading is all about money and getting money smartly from it nothing more. I dont want to trade for fun only but for profits and for fun.
Trading dax is what I will keep doing henceforth. God crown my efforts. Smooth profits when you know how to and keep compounding it. Shout out to all struggling fx traders out there. If you are not making enough money for years I think it is better to try new coded market that can fetch you good money. There are over 40+ market listings that are untapped to and highly hidden from many traders. Only exploring will give you an edge. If you know, you know. Gone are d days that currency trading is predictable, but now it is highly manipulated and crowded and unpredictable these days unless you have enough money to "shock" the drawdowns while trading on a long long journey. That's my observations and personal opinion, in summary whatever works for you, stick to it but , let's say this yr, you are still finding an edge or struggling even to break even or even burnt many live accounts, no sustainable move, then better think smart. This is my personal advice coming from months of experiences I encountered.
I am open for debate of you think otherwise.
Peace unto you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
priceaction:
All profits I made in the market recently are from dax, and scalping few 10s of pips from geppy per trade. All my many loses are from trading currency, gain- loses here and there.
I don't want to trade currency again, I thought fx can be managed again after my reconsideration this yr, but no. On and off on profits on fx trading. I am now staying with something that can keep giving me money not something I won't be able to cope with, I need huge money. Market trading is all about money and getting money smartly from it nothing more. I dont want to trade for fun only but for profits and for fun.
Trading dax is what I will keep doing henceforth. God crown my efforts. Smooth profits when you know how to and keep compounding it. Shout out to all struggling fx traders out there. If you are not making enough money for years I think it is better to try new coded market that can fetch you good money. There are over 40+ market listings that are untapped to and highly hidden from many traders. Only exploring will give you an edge. If you know, you know. Gone are d days that currency trading is predictable, but now it is highly manipulated and crowded and unpredictable these days unless you have enough money to "shock" the drawdowns while trading on a long long journey. That's my observations and personal opinion, in summary whatever works for you, stick to it but , let's say this yr, you are still finding an edge or struggling even to break even or even burnt many live accounts, no sustainable move, then better think smart. This is my personal advice coming from months of experiences I encountered.
Peace unto you all.
@priceaction , Winners don't quit!

Which one amongst these instruments is dax?
I guess that should be indices

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2018
harizonal123:

@priceaction , Winners don't quit!

Which one amongst these instruments is dax?
Quit ke? I no dey quit trading bro, just to trade what works for me for long now, something I can make money consistently day in day out. Check under indices, or futures and the listings depend on your brokers. Some totally remove it for reasons known to them. Some have it as dax30, ger30 . It is combinations of 30 top greatest German company exchange under one roof. It is not currency trading but indices or as a future trading. Very liquid to me these days and very predictable too with my brokers spread less than 1 pip many times without commission. But at times it can be erratic and unpredictable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kassss(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2018
priceaction:
Peace unto you all.
hmm the market that's is jumping and gapping like a kangaroo in the forest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:19am On May 28, 2018

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:07am On May 28, 2018
Please who uses XM broker here...how did you withdraw your profits...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fame12k(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2018
FDOzioma:
Please who uses XM broker here...how did you withdraw your profits...

I use XM, u withdraw same way you deposit.

To be credited 2 - 5 working days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2018
pinbar:

SELL NCAD 0.9017

SL 0.90366
TP 0.8943
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2018
UK & US on holiday today. Most currency pairs will range
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2018
fame12k:

I use XM, u withdraw same way you deposit.

To be credited 2 - 5 working days.
Please give me your whatsapp number... I need to clarify some issues... Thanks ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2018
priceaction:

Quit ke? I no dey quit trading bro, just to trade what works for me for long now, something I can make money consistently day in day out. Check under indices, or futures and the listings depend on your brokers. Some totally remove it for reasons known to them. Some have it as dax30, ger30 . It is combinations of 30 top greatest German company exchange under one roof. It is not currency trading but indices or as a future trading. Very liquid to me these days and very predictable too with my brokers spread less than 1 pip many times without commission. But at times it can be erratic and unpredictable.

Day in day out, that's a lot of pressure right there.
Dax, Forex and all, you still have to know/learn how to trade, if not you are still going to lose.
You can make profit for 1 week and lose it all again. Maybe some lucky runs on Dax.

Go back to basics, no need reinventing the wheels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Shevychen2:

On trade calls, I will chip in when I can as always but I am too lazy to be consistent.

The only thing I will keep saying about money management is to make sure you are not under pressure to trade and make money and you will be surprised at your abilities.

Don't know if you are exposing yourself too much? Myfxboox Risk of Ruin should be your friend. If you have more than 5% chance of losing 10% of your account, you are. Mine never goes above 1% even.

Of course anyone still on the <$1000 stage and judiciously risking only 2% trade (not the goldmark, just an example), will need a lot of patience before the hardwork begins to pay off. May take up to 5 years.

seeking out investment platforms. Below is the investments on one of my accounts and I am not even a year yet in that community.

Hello Sir, I would be interested in this, as I've come full circle to really see the point. I don't want to wait 3-5 years before making something substantial though.

If I may:

What do you aim for per month? % wise?

As an example; say a 2000 dollars account, what size do you trade? 0.05 / 0.02 or 0.01?

How many months record would I need to start gaining followers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2018
U1:

I don't really know since I have not assessed all timeframes well enough. But I think I'd like to lean towards the higher timeframes, say, 4 hours upwards.

I hope I really understand what I am writing or thinking, though.

I'll take note of the points you mentioned. Thanks.

You wrote clearly. I don't know to direct you, what I have could be double edge sword for someone new.
So what I can tell you or help you with is;

Don't jump from one system to another so often.
Don't necessary look for systems with fancy/ a lot indicators.

If any system should get your attention , should be the one they focus on the price movement/gyration/pulse/feel.

If you heed to what I just said, it will help you CUT OFF 1/2 years of your roaming forex world like headless chicken like MOST of us did.

Don't listen to people who don't trade and make money, teach you how to trade to make money. You can't give what you don't have.

Don't take people words for it, a lot of people in forex trading are pretenders and liars . This they do to make themselves feel important.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
Thanks for your input. Am not under pressure like that. I have overcome that long time ago. It's either it hit my tp or sl. I work with data and cool with that. What I mean is that this yr alone I have breakeven on currency trading while my gains are from dax and geppy. So I want to focus on what works for me. Market is very dynamic am just following with her movements in relation to my strategy and money management.
Tunderr:

Day in day out, that's a lot of pressure right there.
Dax, Forex and all, you still have to know/learn how to trade, if not you are still going to lose.
You can make profit for 1 week and lose it all again. Maybe some lucky runs on Dax.

Go back to basics, no need reinventing the wheels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2018
Would resume (hopefully) dropping hints but would not have time to call exit points. Use your own analysis to confirm when to get in or out. SL in the 30 pips range.

UCHF long @ 0.9931

NCHF long @ 0.6887

EN Short @ 0.6752

EG Short @ 0.8733
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
EU short @ 1.1624 exit. wrong call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
GN short @ 1.9176
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fxstory(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2018
thread still kicking. lovely to see that lots of traders are embracing naked candle stick chat with price action
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
GCHF long @ 1.3212
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
sold dax @ 2825
sl 2871 (46 pips)
tp 2701 (123pips)

either tp kicked or sl kicked. All well and good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
priceaction:
sold dax @ 2825
sl 2871 (46 pips)
tp 2701 (123pips)

either tp kicked or sl kicked. All well and good.
so pretty fast. Tp taken. More of this ooo. Many pairs are on the loose, but am ok for the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2018
Time to sell AUDNZD maybe now - H4
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.