Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Identifying What Your Girlfriend Likes Without Asking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identifying What Your Girlfriend Likes Without Asking Her (496 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identifying What Your Girlfriend Likes Without Asking Her by Newskulbiz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
you have a girlfriend, you want to know what she likes, you don't want to ask her because you want it to be a surprise. Well, I've got your back.

To identify what your girlfriend likes without asking her is really hard... Because you might give her a gift, not knowing she doesn't like it, then she rejects it.

why? Because she doesn't like it...

To know what she likes without asking her might be a task, but try it.. It has worked for so many people that I've told before.

You can simply do the things that you don't like and see how she reacts... She might not tell you, but the way she would behave at that moment would tell you the feed back.

it must either be positive or negative, if positive you

Read more here:::: http://newskulbiz..com.ng/2017/12/motivation-identifying-what-your.html?m=1
Re: Identifying What Your Girlfriend Likes Without Asking Her by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
two things all gals love without fail:
1.dick
2.moola

if you really good at 1 she will seek 2 from another loser.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Visit Her Husband’s Village In Imo (pics) / Nigerian Lady Marries Man, Chidimma Amedu, Six Days After His Facebook Advert / Guys Only: Five(5) Types Of Ladies To Avoid If You’re A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.