Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Guys Only: Five(5) Types Of Ladies To Avoid If You’re A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Five(5) Types Of Ladies To Avoid If You’re A Broke Guy (494 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Five(5) Types Of Ladies To Avoid If You’re A Broke Guy by hfinest1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
GUYS ONLY: FIVE(5) TYPES OF LADIES TO AVOID IF YOU’RE A BROKE GUY

This post is not meant to castigate anyone, or make anyone feel bad because he’s broke. Even those that are rich today were all, at one time, broke, or at least nearly broke. This is just an eye opener for guys who are still on their way to the top. These are the categories of girls you should avoid if you know you’re still amongst the many broke young men we have:

1. FASHIONISTAS: Don’t get me wrong here. It’s okay for a lady to have good sense of style, and be fashionable, but when she wants to rock everything that is trending, wear the latest shoes, buy the latest and most expensive designer bags and clothes, my brother, run for your life. If you go for this kind of girl, trust me, she’ll wreck you and make your case worse than it already is.

2. PARTY FREAKS: While it’s good to have fun from time to time, it’s a terrible thing to be a party freak. When you see a lady that likes to attend every party, buy all ‘asoebi ‘, attend all birthday parties, and you know you’re a broke dude, run for your life bro cause she’s so going to wreck your life for you.

3. ATTENTION SEEKERS:...

Read more here: http://elishawrites..com.ng/2018/01/guys-only-ten-10-types-of-ladies-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I Spent N77k On Her, And She Didn’t Allow Me F**k,” / Why Men Force Women To Watch Them Masturbate / Na Fine Girls Wey Dey Poo Pass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.