Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue (662 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by MrExpensive: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
My sister's husband doesn't allow her to do anything like going to the market, visiting friends, working, and if she wants to go to and see her tailor or visiting her family, her husband must go with her. Does these mean that he doesn't trust the wife? Because the wife is thinking of quitting the marriage. HELP!!!
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
fake as hell story
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by LessNoise: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
You cant even tell a lie properly smh
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by ijrm: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Men don't have that time... Except he's jobless.
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
She must have seen the signs before gettin married to him.

She has no valid reason to quit. Let her talk to him about it. Its Marriage (a union ) not a Slave - Master relationship.
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
So who goes to market Biko. Him?
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by Next2Bezee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is why men shouldn't marry oloshos and slayqueens.

They'd never be able to sleep with both eyes closed as long as that marriage is active.
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by MrExpensive: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
So who goes to market Biko. Him?
the house maid
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is expensive
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by MhizzAJ(f): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Which husband wouldn't allow his wife to work of all things in this 21st century with the current state of the economy...Na wa oo

Her husband must be very rich
Re: Please Help A Sister To Solve Marital Issue by Tocheagle(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
He should install a GPS tracker in her bra or something tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This!!! / Photos: Girl Sneaks Food Into A Cinema, Using A Fake Pregnancy Baby Bump / Story Book Part 1: Mercy The Facebook Lover Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.