Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is She Crushing On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Crushing On Me? (1177 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tells You She's Crushing On Your Friend / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please there is girl in my hood who's likes smiling at me when i pass infront of their compound.
embarassed

She stares at me often, when i turn my face she looks away immediately . I know i am sexy and all. So Is she crushing on me? undecided
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
you call yourself "jesus" your personal note is "im a great" now you claim to be sexy. grin
i call bullsh!t.
if you were sexy, by now you would know what to do in such situations since being sexy you would have come upon many such situations already.
mtchewwwwwww
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
you call yourself "jesus" your personal note is "im a great" now you claim to be sexy. grin
i call bullsh!t.
if you were sexy, by now you would know what to do in such situations since being sexy you would have come upon many such situations already.
mtchewwwwwww
ubunja the jealous ojuelagba boy undecided
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by phintohlar(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh my goodness, did you just ask that? Please don't ask us such question again abeg you in the name of God, oniranu okunrin
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by ubunja(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
grin grin grin
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
grin
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
phintohlar:
Oh my goodness, did you just ask that? Please don't ask us such question again abeg you in the name of God, oniranu okunrin
can i finger you? cheesy
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
She is just sympathizing with ur zombie nature. Take heart bro.
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Cladez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
I hope its not your neighbour'sGOAT this time?
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
lol
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nedfed(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Please there is girl in my hood who's likes smiling at me when i pass infront of their compound.
embarassed

She stares at me often, when i turn my face she looks away immediately . I know i am sexy and all. So Is she crushing on me? undecided

You for no add this
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by mediocre(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Village people don dispatch monitoring spirit come your side, this one say na crush
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maybe is because am sexy and she shy undecided
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Fkforyou(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bro... It's 2018 already. Please update your brain app... undecided
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Keketu(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
lol
Wow yellow girl kiss pleas pm me. thanks
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by OneCorner: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
can i finger you? cheesy
No, u can teeth her or toe her grin

I swear, ur mumu no be here grin
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Loveth360 is awake
Re: Is She Crushing On Me? by loveth360(f): 2:05am On Jan 02, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Loveth360 is awake
no am asleep

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Real Scum" See The Heartbroken Reason Why This Nigerian Girl Say So / Adesewa The Pregnant Corper (a True Life Story)- Episode 2 / Two Brothers 40 And 37 – Years – Old Dies After Brief Illness -see Burial Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.