Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: (12603 Views)

Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
not a personal experience but this happened to a family friend's driver in lagos, the family friend had a meeting at the airport hotel and the driver was waiting for him in the car,so a lebanese man approached the driver(the driver s tall and looked chubby)and offered to buy him a car and give him dollars e.t.c if he ll have sex with him,the guysaid he ran for dear life and even left his oga there,it was later when the man came out and couldnt find the driver,he got told what had happened lol a lot of the big men use it for rituals
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Zandra1(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
What a thread smiley.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2011
i know this thread has been a while but came back to it cause i just got a very hot tip from a friend's brother who is a fashion designer in lagos.and the guy said there are some very popular ppl who are in fact gay in the nigerian hip hop industry one of the names shocked me too much i cant even bring myself to mention it wonder where nigeria is going
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MrCork17: 9:36am On May 25, 2011
dafrankie (m). bro so just becoz he want to nyansh you, you are moaning? undecided
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MMM3(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2011
may be Womanliness re now expensive
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by forkadict(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2011
Abego. those gay people, if one guy wan fork hin second. Na for where he go chook hin deak as per say Womanliness no dey? I hop say no be a$$ sha
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by forkadict(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

i know this thread has been a while but came back to it cause i just got a very hot tip from a friend's brother who is a fashion designer in lagos.and the guy said there are some very popular ppl who are in fact gay in the nigerian hip hop industry one of the names shocked me too much i cant even bring myself to mention it wonder where nigeria is going
Maguy, you fit take style talk im name now. habe. why you dey fear? Notin fit do you. Besides, if they aint ashamed of their acts, then they shouldn't mind being known as gays. Ricky martins owned up boldly and publicly too. So maguy nottin dey. Who be the gay stars?
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2011
fork adict:

Maguy, you fit take style talk im name now. habe. why you dey fear? Notin fit do you. Besides, if they aint ashamed of their acts, then they shouldn't mind being known as gays. Ricky martins owned up boldly and publicly too. So maguy nottin dey. Who be the gay stars?
if i mentioned the two people that the guy told me nobody will ever believe it,the guy even called one other person in nigeria and put in on speaker and i heard what the other man was telling him.
*one of them is a popular naija hip hop artiste,very popular in fact like top5
*the other one is the first son of a very popular billionaire
both these people you will never suspect because they have always been associated with girls
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MrCork17: 4:03pm On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi (m). bro what age did u this cover u waz g:a,y? undecided
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

lucabrasi (m). bro what age did u this cover u waz g:a,y? undecided
dude are you ok?
just like your handle,i suggest you put a cork in it
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by r231(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MrCork17: 4:51pm On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

dude are you ok?

are you proud to be one? wink
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by forkadict(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

dude are you ok?
Nor mind am. I no sure say he dey ok.
As we dey talk dey go jare, that hip hop star, na R&B he dey sing abi? hin name start wit B. I correct?
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2011
fork adict:

Nor mind am. I no sure say he dey ok.
As we dey talk dey go jare, that hip hop star, na R&B he dey sing abi? hin name start wit B. I correct?
i go check to make sure none of my personal details are on my nland profile
the hip hop star is dbanj believe it or not
and the other person is paddy adenuga and the person that my friend's brother called in nigeria and put the phone on speaker confirmed it, the man was even telling my friend's brother that if he was game he would hook him up with people that will pay for his tution fees to study abroad cry
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by forkadict(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2011
^^^^ As for dbanj. Dat one na lie. As for paddy, i no too sabi d guy so i no fit talk.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MrCork17: 5:18pm On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

i go check to make sure none of my personal details are on my nland profile
the hip hop star is dbanj believe it or not
and the other person is paddy adenuga and the person that my friend's brother called in nigeria and put the phone on speaker confirmed it, the man was even telling my friend's brother that if he was game he would hook him up with people that will pay for his tution fees to study abroad cry

lucabrasi. how u no? has D'Banj Nyansh you? undecided
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^ As for dbanj. Dat one na lie. As for paddy, i no too sabi d guy so i no fit talk.
you see why i found it hard to believe?i told my friend its a lie,so he called his brother who works with those gys(dont want to say what kind of work/industry the brother is in cause he might come acros this)when the brother came to london on business/holidays my friend asked him in my presence and he confirmed,not only that he called someone who is a known name also in the industry and put it on speaker(the man didnt know it was on speaker phone) and the an confirmed it and told the boy that he was the one acting scared that anytime he is ready he ll hook him up with people that will pay his tution fees,
the guy mentioned some other name but that one i cant even mention them because i dont have any confirmation and its too hot
Mr, Cork:

lucabrasi. how u no? has D'Banj Nyansh you? undecided

im so sorry for your condition,get well soon

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by MrCork17: 5:31pm On May 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

any confirmation and its too hotim so sorry for your condition,get well soon

bro. why dont u change your name to lucabricant? undecided
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by boobfan: 5:32pm On May 25, 2011
All i know is that the guys that indulge in this gay stuff in Nigeria are just desperate for money and not doing it for fun or because they are born that way.The major motive behind it is for money rituals and fame.Why some guys are experimenting and being cool with it is because anal f**ckn with ladies these days is craved for.Many ladies love it and most guys would like to have its feel.If only the anus can tear up and they bleed to death, they would not like to stop it.It is irritating!
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

bro. why dont u change your name to lucabricant? undecided
im sure your condition is giving people around you cause for concern dont worry you will recover one day the lord is your strenght grin
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by sexylogan(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2011
It's very true. . . .
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2011
True dat. Its disgusting though.
I once broke a guys nose because of this.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by sexylogan(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2011
i agree. first happend years bak wen i was in my 3rd year in the university. the guy had the guts to

confront me becuz i was cool and soft-spoken. i felt so angry and irritated.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2011
Mine was outright sexual harassment. The thought of it makes me want to puke.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2011
hmmm i and dbanj were classmates in nigerian navy secondary school ibara abeokuta class of 97.he was a born again christain when we were in skool, didnt do bad stuffs then but my skool had lots of gay people so i cannot say if this is true.but after we left skool he went to LASU from there to london so i dont knw if he started it in london cos i was shocked to see him on TV as kokomaster cos back in days dbanj used to report us when we jump fence go town angry angry

i am still not sure how he changed this much but knowing london and how hard it is over there, since i worked in a gay club in vaxhaul SE (club factory) under the surface train if anyone here knows vaxhaul wella i saw wat most nija boys do 2 get money 4 rent and feeding.

i even had a case where a nija boy whos father is a top government offical approached me cos he knew i like a gal dat i didnt knw is bi-sexual and said if i want her i and him must be lovers while d gal can bring her les friend and the 4 of us can have it together, it was so sick i ran 4 my ass grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by 190: 8:51pm On May 25, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by lucabrasi(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2011
190fan:

hmmm i and dbanj were classmates in nigerian navy secondary school ibara abeokuta class of 97.he was a born again christain when we were in skool, didnt do bad stuffs then but my skool had lots of gay people so i cannot say if this is true.but after we left skool he went to LASU from there to london so i dont knw if he started it in london cos i was shocked to see him on TV as kokomaster cos back in days dbanj used to report us when we jump fence go town angry angry

i am still not sure how he changed this much but knowing london and how hard it is over there, since i worked in a gay club in vaxhaul SE (club factory) under the surface train if anyone here knows vaxhaul wella i saw wat most nija boys do 2 get money 4 rent and feeding.

i even had a case where a nija boy whos father is a top government offical approached me cos he knew i like a gal dat i didnt knw is bi-sexual and said if i want her i and him must be lovers while d gal can bring her les friend and the 4 of us can have it together, it was so sick i ran 4 my backside grin grin grin
i know the place,that was the first place i ever saw two men kissing like a year plus after i arrived in uk omo i nearly ran mental loool, come to manchester and see free show a congolese guy that we attend same church in manchester who works in a gay bar was pointing out naija guys to me who were gay,these uys are normal nigerian guys in their twenties who actively chase girls and have girlfriends some do it because they dont have a job some get enticed by pakistani who pracise this devilish act as well.
the dbanj and oaddy adenuga one im telling you its from a comfirmed source o
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by netghost: 11:00pm On May 25, 2011
burn them all, let God do the forgiving grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by amefi(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2011
190 sef na gay!!
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Jaideyone(m): 3:48am On May 26, 2011
Abt 3 years ago i got a request from this guy on multilinks fun chat. I accepted and we exchanged numbers. He was a fresh graduate from one of the universities here in nigeria. He used to call me several times daily. The call rate between multilink numbers then was abt 3naira per minute so we used to talk for an average of like 1hr daily. Then the calls became so frequent i wasn't feeling comfortable talking to him. I didn't pick his call for days and when i did he voiced out his feelings and he started talking about how much he wanted to see me. He told me we could be friends first and then become more intimate later. I finally stopped picking his calls. The thought of sticking my di*ck in another mans shit hole makes me feel like puking. It's just disgusting. I'ld rather make a hole in a tree
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by jackpot(f): 4:45am On May 26, 2011
chuuuch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Having A Big Dick / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.