Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: (12566 Views)

Some Suspected Gay Guys On Nairaland / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by dafrankie(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2007
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by gina34(f): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2007
Thats funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by abdkabir(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2007
What on Heaven is Happening to Naija.With all the beautiful Ladies Around. Damn it Men.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Free(f): 3:34am On Mar 01, 2007
Lmao grin
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Chookym(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2008
Yes this is true o. its growing in 9iga. This world na wao. Guys lets becareful the type of pple we mingle with. I 've had such encounter with someone u will never belive in this country. I just thank God i was able to overcome it that day. Bc it was like a shock to me that such thing exist even from top shorts. Lets just becareful. The same way Lesb are increasing.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2008
lmao! cheesy
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by fortunes05(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2008
May GOD help us ! sad
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2008
dafrankie:

Una don notice the serious increase in gay guys out there??, Just his afternoon, I went to a client's office and the MAN de tel me say before I go get wetin I come for (business recommendation), I must first dance to his tune!!, With laugh, I ask am wetin im mean. He then said he would like to have drinks, then spend som time knowin each other. I ask ow them de take know each other pas d one when we don know, The MAN then asked why I was behavin like a ignoramous, And then in plain English, said he wanted us to get to become 'friendly sexually'. I nearly die for whr I stand!! I no talk. I just waka comot

My friend don tel me one one instance when an old friend came to spend a night in his house,onli for him to start feelin careses at night. Trust my friend!! he threw the idiot out that very night,
imagine!!

does anybody have any like experiences out there?? Ow we go curb this menace,
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahah that was funny.

but yeah, i've noticed a growing number of those confused pple even for jand. unfortunately they are here to stay

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Jokething: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
I swear if that kind of thing happens to me i'll kill the guy.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by frank316(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
so irritating, GOD!!! i want to throw up
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Scopium: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
gina34:

Thats funny. grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]It's so disgusting and annoying angry angry. These gay things are deeply cursed.[/size]
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Busta(f): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
The story is mad funny!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

any other person with similar experiences here??
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Chookym(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Busta,
Yea have had such an experiance. I had to ru for my life o
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Moyola(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
LOL
Itz kinda weird though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very weird,,,,,,,,being gay but datz today's society 4 u.

@ Poster, did u ask "Ow we go curb this menace",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmn not when is getting legalised in some countries with policies allowing gayz to adopt kidz. ODD WORLD, INIT!
something similar happened on bus 343 {london bridge - Newcross Gate} 2weeks ago, d driver saw 2 lesbians kissing, he saw dem via d camera yer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he was so astonished he couldn't take is eyes of, 2 d extent he nearly crashed d bus, he was proper causing them,,,,,if only u saw d expression on his face,,,,,,,it was jokes, i was proper laughing.
But black guyz dat hv sex with other guyz are not gay as claimed by a recent research/study. that they just do it for fun, they don't actually have gay qualities,,,,,,,,,,,does dat make sense,,,,,,,,i.e black guyz aint no gay. u get me?,,,,,,,,,,,,,yer.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Busta(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
Chookym:

@Busta,
Yea have had such an experiance. I had to ru for my life o

lol . . .details pls
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Tonim(f): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
Very funny story.

I am not surprised though, we are always copying western behavior.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
They hav been everywhere for a long time.They jus been keepin under cover n stuff.

They are much mo bolder these dayz is all,especially now that we hav churches ordainin Gay Bishop,Gay marriages r also on d increaz,Guy crusade. . . .loads of guy stuffs happenin out ther. . .

lord hav mercy cry
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by cybersleek(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
dafrankie, e fit be say u sef resemble battyboi, so try no dey attract dem.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
the day i find out say one guy for work na gay i stop to dey yan with the guy. i also ask for change in sitting arrangement/cubicle
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Sisikill: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
Tee Hee Hee.

There's nothing funnier than the reactions of homophobes. . .especially when they are Nigerian guys!!! 

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
gay Fever, I call it, F Squared, Do me I Do you male style grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2008
its only lesbians ive met,there was this one that gave me her card and wanted me to call her since i refused giving her my number,after sometime we met again and she asked y i did not call i told her ,i can't call her since i already know what she wants from me,and she was like "i really love u,y r u hurting me" i say shoooooooooo,see me see wahala oooo,i was pissed,because a fellow woman telling me that shit?naa naaaaa,anyway i told her i was happily married and she asked me if i was happy in my marriage,i said yes that ive got d best man in d world,she said i should not tell her that shes feeling jealous,

to cut d long story short,wt smoke coming out from my head and eye(because i sabi crace well well)i seriously warned her and told her that if i smell her perfume 10,0000 miles near me,i will circumcise her,that thing wey dey sweet am no go dey sweet am again

stupid people
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Chookym(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Busta,

uUreally want details. well years back I went to see this my male friend at the office. while we were discussing , his Boss just walked in and minutes later His boss sent for me. His security guys (since he is a top goverment official , he had securities around him) came and asked me in. Curious and scared, I went in to see him. Only for him to start talking junks as to how he like me, he will take me to the states and better my life if i will be his friend and make love to him. I was dumbfounded.

Seeing I was not giving in , he asked me to tough his back, of which I Bluntly shouted NO i want to leave ( that may be his method of charming guys) i ran to the door and he got angry and say I should leave.

I told my friend all about it, and I NEVER WENT TO SEE HIM AT THE OFFICE AGAIN. Only at home. If I mention the officials name , u will be surprised.

This life na wao.
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Sisikill: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Chookym
ROTFLMAO. . . .Ay!

Finally! Men can now understand how women feel when some guy from nowhere starts sexually harrasing them. Who said something good can't come out of homosexuality, hun?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by mary09(f): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
I neva c no gay Naija, da only people i kno is Americans and its always da cute bois turning gay.Yyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by 2dye4(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
na today?, have had similar experiences of gay guys approaching me n all that ( about 6 i guess)

the first 2 were through phone calls and text msgs, (i really don't know how they got my number) and they went on and on about how they wanted to be my special friend, Sho? i was really mad and warned them never to call me again. the next three were face to face interactions,two at the galleria (a popular fastfood joint there) and third at a club in ikoyi. these guys were so bold and didnt care if i was gonna cause a scene. after the first two i told a pastor friend of mine and he told me the best way to repel them (as well as help them was to preach to them) and it worked with like magic when i went all Godly on them, they eventually back off.

the last was a shock becos it was a friend i had known for 7 years, he sent me a text using another name and number claiming he wanted us to hook up, i tried calling back but he wouldnt pick up, he only sent msgs . so i decided to call him frm a payfone and the moment he picked up, i knew the voice. i called him back on my phone and asked him what was goin on. he said he'd come over so that we can talk. he told me he wanted to tell me along time ago but he wanted to be sure what my reaction towards gay people would be before he did so and that the text and my response was a test. i told him i mite not be in sync with his lifestyle but that doesnt make me love him less or dooms our friendship. i told him to free if he ever wanted to talk about it.

yeah, they are everywhere but am not homophobic . just know how u handle them. wink
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by cybersleek(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
I had this bisexual friend in naija some time back, and she was really proud of it. I did try to use my magic stick to cure her to no avail. Last time i spoke to her, she said she is now a confirmed lesbo! f@$%ing p*&s£y!
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by dutty(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
@jennykadry
u go girl

@poster
ThankGod 4 ur life o sey u waka commot.if na some pple dem go start to dey negotiate price.
shits getting worse, even in the capital i heard of a place wer dem dey bust arse for 3million quids.wat a world!

na so 1 of my friends( wel, i tot he was my friend) try to touch me one nite ,back wen i was in sch(in my room for that matter).was just slipping peacefully o, na im  i feeel person d i c k dey try bore hole through my boxers o. i tot i was dreaming,i stirred and it stopped, after a while it started again,God! i wonder wat he was tinking-like i was going to sleep truout the whole act or wat?I jumped up and quickly reached for the light switch, turned it on, and there he was but naked with pants down and d i c k as hard as ever, LORD JESUS! i almost ran mad, i didnt want to tink it was possible, i asked him wat he was trying to do and he started stuttering, i u see the BLOW wey i land am for mouth me sef i feel am,i wan blow the guy eyes close(this was about past 3 am) he just kept screaming, and na so i dey pump all im jaw, until my neighbours came banging on my door.couldnt even find the rite words to xplain to dem wat the fool was trying to do, wel, dey had to drag me away from beating the foool into a pulp.IMAGINE, the guy wan increase d size of my arsehole witout my consent.wel, he paid dearly 4 it, na so i open office 4 im head, im pay so teyyyyyyyyy im papa gatsto come  d sch with police.wen im papa hear wetin im pikin do no be person tell am to move, the police sef free am waka.

wel, unfortunately the shits on the increase these days, and the only way to curb it is to kill each and every1 of dem, na baba GOD go save us o!
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by bgees(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
me sef, i tire. nairaland.com supports gay people.

time has changed. moving to an hostel now is doubly worrisome, u hav to watch ur back even in the bathroom,

gone are days when guys slept side by side, but now u have to sleep with ur denim on.because u neva know which one ur friends has gone crazy.

its crime, yes in nigeria. but then its nigeria, crime happens without the authorities addressin it.

FIRE BURN DEM GAY PEOPLE!
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by izeek(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
THEY ARE EVERY WHERE NOW, ND BELIEVE ME ITS NOT SOMETHING U CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT.
I KNOW A FAMILY WHERE THIER ONLY 2 SONS ARE GAYS, AND THEY BOTH HAVE ASKED MKE OUT.

I HAD TO WARN DEM BOTH THAT I WUD BEAT THEM SILLY ( I BIG PASS DEM FOR STATURE).

NAIJA DEY CHANGE RAPIDLY
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by tRoOE(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yes oh I heard so many stories of these Naija gay guys, they plenty for lag grin grin

There was these particular story someone told me that I still couldn't get out of my heard, too bad I can't post it since people dey watch on Nland

i watched on you tube, the guys name is Bisi he came on funmi dawn show embarassed embarassed
Re: Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere: by Chookym(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
@Sisikill
You sounded funny. taking solace? Sexual harrasment in any form is bad.
I agre with u sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.