Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74596 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sugar97:

I don't like pizza unless u take away the cheese and pizzas won't be nice without cheese

Fav junk will have to be chocolates grin grin
I like sharwama too

We still gat some plain Pizs.

Fav junk choco? Hope you always check your sugar level?

cmm'n bae, I don't wana hear stories that touch. I heard 99% of em babes love sharwama. I guess you belong to that number.

It doesn't taste great BTW.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
holy sh!t I started a fire, which mention will I reply now? Too much negative energy here I'm just gonna ignore yall, jeez see painmentgrin
see painment! dz kind woman naa little trouble for my headache, she go jst win person hands-down, no dragging at all - just giv her d trophy shikena.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rozaytee:
Randy!!!

swthrt... na slip of hand ooo

hpe ur day was fine...
I cn feel frm here hw stressed u look... you ve started over working urself again....
#Over working urself must stop this yr!!!! oya,come inside d bath tub lemme bath ucheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Favour is a huge word to use and January is a really stressful month, for that reason I doubt I can be of any help
Tpappie:

Can we chat on whatsapp or by E-mail? I need your favour.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
See this alpha male wannabe. Sorry it's not going to work you're already known for your renowned ass licking. And it suits you, go lick some ass and you'll be fine.

Martin0:
bla bla bla bla

Oh!!! I feel so good that someone reminded this male as..shole his profession the moment he thought he could become someone else!!

Uccchhh!! I feel good mehn! smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
holy sh!t I started a fire, which mention will I reply now? Too much negative energy here I'm just gonna ignore yall, jeez see painmentgrin

U see what u ve donegringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
See this alpha male wannabe. Sorry it's not going to work you're already known for your renowned ass licking.And it suits you, go lick some ass and you'll be fine.

Awuzu billahi, first marine , now you....makes two on my count! Martin0, U see your life? You see why asslicking never pays!

I could bet with my left balls you are a perfect example for every opinion the op emphasized! Olodo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lifedynamics: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's funny how if this was the opposite sex the thread was about, they'd say change your company of girls or birds if the same feather flock together, or the usual,
Your Mother and Sisters a relationship female too.

The one that annoys me is that insecure or intimidated, who are you intimidating, are you Otedola?
Don't let your ego fool you, most if not all guys like financially independent women, talk less of rich chicks, my favorites grin

My guys don't be sour after this thread, unless you're one of the aforementioned, real women don't moan. I'm not down for a fight so any intelligent female or male who wants to exchange intellectually can hit the quote button.

Lol... I don't expect any less from Nigerian Girls, Double standard is their national anthem.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
I woke up to many mentions about the same thing and I'm replying.

Oh okay then, glad you're good.

Wish you the same.
Because it was childish of u 2 post that

Well since ur still growing up....am not surprised at all cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh!!! I feel so good that someone reminded this male as..shole his profession the moment he thought he could become someone else!!

have you been listening to some James Brown? grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry am still an asslicker! It has not change!

U sound deluded!

Or don't tell me you still on nappiesgrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lifedynamics: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
lifedynamics:
It's funny how if this was the opposite sex the thread was about, they'd say change your company of girls or birds if the same feather flock together, or the usual,
Your Mother and Sisters are female too.

The one that annoys me is that "insecure or intimidated", whom are you intimidating, are you Otedola?
Don't let your ego fool you, most if not all guys like financially independent women, talk less of rich chicks, my favorites grin

My guys don't be sour after this thread, unless you're one of the aforementioned, real women don't moan. I'm not down for a fight so any intelligent female or male who wants to exchange intellectually can hit the quote button.

Lol... I don't expect any less from Nigerian Girls, Double standard is their national anthem.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Jelal0007(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga do you even know what ass licking means? so if someone agrees with a perception he is asslicking abi? am pretty sure the op is refering to guys like u..so nw get off my mentions and swerve!
Yeah I do know what it means oga sir.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by 2shure: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
i got a licensed in dis loui bag niggi
but i got no license cos im out here wit the bag niggi.
we dont have to kill
we might have to steal
zicoraads:

LOL. I know right? wink

But surely not the paper tigers who are now running loose all over the place cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I knew it was a matter of time before you resorted to your stolen google lines as usual. Lol

Yenyenyenyen. Still doesn't changed your crushed self esteem that pushed you into bleaching your face out. A bleaching boy? How low can you get? You here talking crap about nairaland being my abode when your whole existence is as fake as your goat like retouched hair. Dude, pweeeeeaaaassssee!
When they get hit so hard, they say it's a stolen diss. If you can't provide links to show your daft father used stolen lines from Google on those street girls he runs after, then you are MAD.

I never knew you saved up my rare picture in your 16kb brain size. Child, good to know you're a fan. grin

I warned you to steer clear off my path but your juvenile brain cells failed to comprehend that. Watch how i keep moulding commonsense into you till night fall. Unpleasant pîg. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Sorry am still an asslicker! It has not change!

U sound deluded!

Or don't tell me you still on nappiesgrin
Choi
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by lezz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
A guy and a girl cannot have a 100% platonic relationship. There is always feelings involved. Either lust or love.
I find it refreshing reading this from a girl. The idea of a girl-boy relationship being 100% platonic without sexual innuendos is, in itself, a friendship fraud.

Let’s cross over to the unnerving path:

Who are the guys having a girl as a good platonic friend?

* guys who have had their love requests expressly or subtly turned down, and the girl says, “let’s just be friends”. So the guy tarries, hoping one day his true worth will be revealed to this girl and she will fall into his waiting dick/arms.

* guys who lack the courage to woo a girl directly without pretending to be concerned about the weather, or politics or music or movies. These shy cowards get shuffled naturally into the friend list when all the while, they are nursing a romantic relationship

* guys who don’t take no for an answer. They hang around, tease their targets with gifts, money and attention while the girl introduces them to her buddies as just a “nice friend “.

Scientifically, research has proven men are more apt to go to bed with their female friends than the other way round.

At the risk of sounding bias, men are wired to believe that if a woman enjoys his company, jokes, and time, naturally she wouldn’t mind sleeping with him.

Quite a considerable figure of rape indicates the victims were well known to their male assailants.

There are few—bordering on non-existent —men who would refuse the chance to sleep with their female friends. That’s just the blunt unpalatable truth.

Stepping on the daring path now; I dare any male who has had a close female non-romantic friend to deny never having —in brief moments— imagined what it’d feel like sleeping with her.

Lastly, only women are truly biologically and emotionally capable of being close platonic friends with males. There’s a tiny gap for exemptions but I worry the number isn’t enough to rule out generalizations.

There’s just something organically unsettling in males preventing a platonic relation completely devoid of the thought of sex.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sugar97(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

We still gat some plain Pizs.

Fav junk choco? Hope you always check your sugar level?

cmm'n bae, I don't wana hear stories that touch. I heard 99% of em babes love sharwama. I guess you belong to that number.

It doesn't taste great BTW.

I know some pizzas are plain but like I said, they don't taste as nice, in my opinion

Sugar level? grin grin don't worry, I know better than to take too much of it cheesy

Sharwama doesn't taste great? shocked shocked ure not the first guy to tell me this and u know, i'm beginning to think that the more testosterone in a person's system, the less their abilty to enjoy sharwama grin grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
See this alpha male wannabe. Sorry it's not going to work you're already known for your renowned ass licking. And it suits you, go lick some ass and you'll be fine.

Hahahahahah did I in anyway act like a changed man to you!grin

This girl is deluded! Juveniles everywhere!grin

In some few minutes You just ludicrouslygringrin

And now I feel you re lugubrious!

Sorry to say!gringrin enjoy ur stay here I as enjoy the fun!

Ciao gringrin juveniles everywhere
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by ibkayee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
All of a sudden, his grandmother became finer than me because he asked for a date and I said no. Lol.

Who are these idiots quoting me and telling me about kiss and tell? Can you imagine the hypocrisy that a guy will be telling me such rubbish? Please if you don't know the meaning of kiss and tell, don't bring your wasted education near my mention. Ain't got time for your bullshit.
grin grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

stop smiling....when talking to all these secondary school leavers

Just be frank telling dem ur mind....dem no be ur babe or ur guardian
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
shut up....why bringing the matter up again.....2 fool ur self ahbi angry

Exactly what I was just sayinggringrin but anyway let allow her repeat again!
Remember it me the asslickergringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
shut up....why bringing the matter up again.....2 fool ur self ahbi angry

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmmm.....Just try and change
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

Because it was childish of u 2 post that

Well since ur still growing up....am not surprised at all cheesy
Lmao, you're still a teenager so sometimes I pardon your ignorance, I really do.

Martin0:

Just go and lick some ass and you'll be fine. Alpha male on nl doesn't fit you, asslicking is your birthright. Like peak, it's in you.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

Awuzu billahi, first marine , now you....makes two on my count! Martin0, U see your life? You see why asslicking never pays!

I could bet with my left balls you are a perfect example for every opinion the op emphasized! Olodo cheesy

How are my sure you are not confused or. lugubrious gringrin well isn't my life my businessgringrin

This juveniles!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Horlohlah: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
And they said it's new year,nothing is new here. sad
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, you're still a teenager so sometimes I pardon your ignorance, I really do.
So am now a teenager for telling u d truth??
Smh

All these primary school teachers sef ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
ibkayee:

grin grin
The thing just weak me.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Favour is a huge word to use and January is a really stressful month, for that reason I doubt I can be of any help

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
Choi

Are you gonna join the juveniles and lugubrious human'sgringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Horlohlah:
And they said it's new year,nothing is new here. sad
there is something new new Year same old shiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.