Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74606 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
op are you judging base on most guys here all the one u met offline
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BOOMnaija(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'd rather turn gay than date or marry any Nigerian lady.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sugar97(f): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh!!! I feel so good that someone reminded this male as..shole his profession the moment he thought he could become someone else!!

Uccchhh!! I feel good mehn! smiley

Stop looking for trouble angry angry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
lezz:
I find it refreshing reading this from a girl. The idea of a girl-boy relationship being 100% platonic without sexual innuendos is, in itself, a friendship fraud.

Let’s cross over to the unnerving path:

Who are the guys having a girl as a good platonic friend?

* guys who have had their love requests expressly or subtly turned down, and the girl says, let’s just be friends”. So the guys tarries, hoping one day his true worth will be revealed to this girl and she will fall into his waiting dick/arms.

* guys who lack the courage to woo a girl directly without pretending to be concerned about the weather, or politics or music or movies. These shy cowards get shuffled naturally into the friend list when all the while, they are nursing a romantic relationship

* guys who don’t take no for an answer. They hang around, tease their targets with gifts, money and attention while the girl introduces them to her buddies as just a “nice friend “.

Scientifically, research has proven men are more apt to go to bed with their female friends than the other way round.

At the risk of sounding bias, men are wired to believe that if a woman enjoys his company, jokes, and time, naturally she wouldn’t mind sleeping with him.

Quite a considerable figure of rape indicates the victims were well known to their male assailants.

There are few—bordering on non-existent —men who would refuse the chance to sleep with their female friends. That’s just the blunt unpalatable truth.

Stepping on the daring path now; I dare any male who has had a close female non-romantic friend to deny never having —in brief moments— imagine what it’d feel like sleeping with her.

Lastly, only women are truly biologically and emotionally capable of being close platonic friends with males. There’s a tiny gap for exemptions but I worry the number isn’t enough to rule out generalizations.

There’s just something organically unsettling in males preventing a platonic relation completely devoid of the thought of sex.

Wrong wrong wrong, too much talk sef

Not every man seeks dating, i have reiterated that time and again oga...

Only a fool is sexually attracted to every girl he meets, don't we have ugly girls that by chance happen to be your course mate or work mate?...so if you work as a banker or anyother profession, any lady added to your contact is for gbenshing abi?

I met a married woman while in camp,she is my friend till date, not even once did i have such numbing thoughts towards her...you of all people should never generalise your points....a guy knows what he wants the day he gets a lady's digits, be it friendship or for fûcking sake!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Missnande(f): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
baddooski:
hello sweet, howdy?
Hi there,I'm fine thanks.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, you're still a teenager so sometimes I pardon your ignorance, I really do.

Just go and lick some ass and you'll be fine. Alpha male on nl doesn't fit you, asslicking is your birthright. Like peak, it's in you.

You are still not making some sencegringrin

You keep repeating same words or is that what you know?grin

What tha fuvck!grin

I now believe you still on nappies!grin

Your comment are abyssopelagic!grin

You need to start growing up,common run down and change ur nappiesgringrin

Then get back to me when u are ready to talk sencegrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Sorry am still an asslicker! It has not change!

U sound deluded!

Or don't tell me you still on nappiesgrin

One of the things to change this year!!!

1) Using *am* instead of *I am*

Niggur, what class you are again? Ama soon put you on my payroll bi..tch

One day, ama call you aside, strip down your pant and insert my dick right into you.

You know why? You gat no balls. All you gat is just pvssy.

A wet one for that matter! Fvcker!!

4 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Cladez(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
See this alpha male wannabe. Sorry it's not going to work you're already known for your renowned ass licking. And it suits you, go lick some ass and you'll be fine.
I think this is my comment of the day atleast it would make him think well about his life.

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

How are my sure you are not confused or. lugubrious gringrin well isn't my life my businessgringrin

This juveniles!gringrin

You are right, in all entirety it is your damn business

But the thing is, you keep disgracing the male-code with your penchant for asslicking cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Horlohlah: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
zainmaxwell:
there is something new new Year same old shiit
After the year,nothing else. Same old beef,same old Diss... The section is emotionally draining,lol
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by richythePH(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

stop smiling....when talking to all these secondary school leavers

Just be frank telling dem ur mind....dem no be ur babe or ur guardian

lmfao cheesy cheesy

victor you dey teach martin how to break out from the stronghold and shakles of asslicking abi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

U see what u ve donegringrin
instead of you to call the fire department you're here smiling like sheeple
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
richythePH:

lmfao cheesy cheesy

victor you dey teach martin how to break out from the stronghold and shakles of asslicking abi cheesy
Lol.....He's my guy Bro.....Getting sick of his attitude
Btw Sterling just broke a record cool
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
Hmmmm.....Just try and change
Damm!
Bullshiitt!
Change? Change to what,or from what to what?
This advice are abyssopelagic to me!
gringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

What tha fuvck!grin

Bro it's "sense" not "sence" don't let your asslickees see this and also know you're dumb sha. It'll spoil your nobel brand.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sugar97:

Stop looking for trouble angry angry

Lol... Awwcchh!!! I already dropped a last one. Ignore it babe.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
Damm!
Bullshiitt!
gringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:
Damm!
Bullshiitt!
gringrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Kendrick80(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I'd rather turn gay than date or marry any Nigerian lady.
Haba bros....oya come marry my sister
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kimcutie:
Sorry for jumping on your mentions unsolicited.

In this sense "Most" means at least 90% of guys, which is generalising because 10% is nothing. If she said "Some" we would have considered.
Be that as it may, she ended up speaking the truth 'cause 1 out of 10 guys is actually reasonable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by macof(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.

This is just a whole load of bullpoo

You should speak for yourself and not all ladies
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Damm!

Bullshiitt!

Change?
Change to what,or from what to what?

gringrin
Reduce ur time here.....if you wanna develop a tough skin....Spend some time in politics section wink

see u later Bro.....Watching ball
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

stop smiling....when talking to all these secondary school leavers

Just be frank telling dem ur mind....dem no be ur babe or ur guardian

You know that how I smile in reality and I like my reality to be like that online !gringrin

I smile a lot or laugh!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Horlohlah:
After the year,nothing else. Same old beef,same old Diss... The section is emotionally draining,lol
the mater Don dey taya me fah just watch tomorrow you go see counter thread
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

What tha fuvck!grin

be nice, atleast they've tagged you an asslicker, don't make them tag you as rude and mannerless as well, be nice
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sugar97:

I know some pizzas are plain but like I said, they don't taste as nice, in my opinion

Sugar level? grin grin don't worry, I know better than to take too much of it cheesy

Sharwama doesn't taste great? shocked shocked ure not the first guy to tell me this and u know, i'm beginning to think that the more testosterone in a person's system, the less their abilty to enjoy sharwama grin grin

You just entered human anatomy and got me lost.

What is testosterone and what's its relationship with sharwama. Lol...

You a biologist?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please remain single if all these bothers you.
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
zainmaxwell:
martin0 u see ur life

Na a for u ooogrin
Wetin happen againgrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

You just entered human anatomy and got me lost.

What is testosterone and what's its relationship with sharwama. Lol...

You a biologist?
Owfa Bro
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Be that as it may, she ended up speaking the truth 'cause 1 out of 10 guys is actually reasonable.
But it's still 'some' and not 'most' tongue
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Na a for u ooogrin
Wetin happen againgrin
bro u no try fah na u dey give dis girls mouth
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
zainmaxwell:
the mater Don dey taya me fah just watch tomorrow you go see counter thread
if you get fed up with stuff you leave, yet here you're still on this thread and section like stink on sh!t, hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

10 Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Masturbation. / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.