Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (69252 Views)

Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) / US Says International Students On Visas Must Leave Or Face Deportation If,, / Israel Orders Nigerians, Other African Migrants To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by FRESHG(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Collect the money and come back home... It's far better than the Libyan Treatment.
TINYE IHE ONYONYO GI NKE OMA KA M HU IHU GI. ANAM ACHO NWANYIsad
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Newboss:
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin The same Africans supporting Jerusalem move? angry

Dummies! angry

you are the dummy...because sudan didnt support israel and if you must know...sudan is an enemy of israel and the famous arab 3 nos about israel was held in sudan in 1967...no peace with israel

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by SmartyPants(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jelal0007:
Don't lose ur ability to think becos u hear $3,500 mentioned as an amount that'll be given to migrants.

Lol. Ok.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Pharaoh001(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
cristianisraeli:
ETHOPIAN JEWS CROWNED AS MISS ISRAEL 2013...NOW WHERES THE HATE...WHAT KIND OF IGNORANCE IS THIS
Israel don't resent Ethiopia......Ethiopia is their spine.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by ebere100: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
freshkpomo:
The Israeli government has issued a notice for thousands of African migrants to leave the country or face imprisonment.
The migrants will be given up to $3,500 (£2,600) for leaving within the next 90 days.

They will be given the option of going to their home country or third countries.

If they do not leave, the Israeli authorities have threatened that they will start jailing them from April.

The UN refugee agency said the controversial plan violated international and Israeli laws.

Israel's unwanted African migrants

The Israeli government says their return will be humane and "voluntary".

The order exempts children, elderly people, and victims of slavery and human trafficking.

A spokesperson for Israel's Population and Immigration Authority told the BBC there were currently 38,000 "infiltrators" in Israel, of whom just 1,420 were being held in detention facilities.

Israel uses the term "infiltrators" to describe people who did not enter the country through an official border crossing.

Many of the migrants - who are mostly from Eritrea and Sudan - say they came to Israel to seek asylum after fleeing persecution and conflict, but the authorities regard them as economic migrants.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has claimed that an unchecked influx of African migrants could threaten Israel's Jewish character.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

Chinedu, it's time to leave Israel. Collect the money and come back

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
aaronson:
You the bummy dummy here, The most interesting thing about you is, you so arrogant about your ignorance.

You don't know S hit, I prescribe history text to you because they would damage your ignorance badly in no time.

what do i have to say to a little kid that supports hitler..black for that matter..lol..mumu...you are negro to hitler and nazis hate blacks..you look dumb now

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by FRESHG(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
cristianisraeli:

ignorant fools
YOU HAVE TIME FOR YORUBA AND HAUSA MUSLIMS O
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by back2sender: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Odingo1:

They are very smart people everywhere they are
Smart indeed, that's why dem go touch crocodile. Thier body tell them.
Their leader Nnama COWNU is hiding in asante kotoko in Ghana.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jelal0007:
How many have come here seeking asylum? Migration is part of man's history,kapish?
How will they come, when u don't even have a plan for ur own people? Start treating Nigerians right and doing the right things and see folks not having it right in their countries flooding here.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Read books and do research, stop being ignorant. Don't quote me again, I detest having conversation with a fool.

what do i have to say to a little kid that supports hitler..black for that matter..lol..mumu...you are negro to hitler and nazis hate blacks..you look dumb now

black negro supporting hitler..joke of 2018
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by docadams: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
SmartyPants:

They are simply upholding their laws. I understand the Nigerian experience has made a lot of Nigerians desensitized on the nature and importance of laws but out there, functioning societies get it!

And i hope you saw this part: "The migrants will be given up to $3,500 (£2,600) for leaving within the next 90 days."?

Attention of many like you above is so fixated on the money on offer. I guess you won't mind being sterilized
in addition as an infiltrator if a few shekels is added to the dollars on offer. Nonsense.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Malakh: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
lol you know what you are right i dont need the money and i really dont feel like revealing anything,i think it's best i live you guys in the dark
2odd:

What are you saying ?? You lost me right from the .......... Let's see Beginning !!!!!!!! You don't need the money and won't work for free ,why are you talking with two sides of your mouth
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
FRESHG:
COMING FROM SAI BARBER FOLLOWERshocked
If there is anything you need to ask from God in this brand new year is SENSE.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by jaggabban: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
wakaman:
Ipob or rather yanmiri, who una come be now. Which country now? I suggest you folks try Guinea, I suppose they can accommodate you as Guinea pigs.

Yanmiri heartbreak!
U no go kill person with lafta grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by cristianisraeli: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Israel don't resent Ethiopia......Ethiopia is their spine.

yea they risked alot to bring them to israel
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by SalamRushdie: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
desreek9:
This is expected, since most if not all african countries voted against Jerusalem to be Isreal's capital, not suprising at all

Exactly ..Dont come to my country if you dont wish my existence well
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Damfostopper(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
cristianisraeli:
they are muslims,misleading headline..those people should go to saudi arabia and muslim countries and for those that say israel hates africans..lies and lies upon lies...you israel is a racist country...is nigeria not a tribalistic country?which one is worse racism or tribalism..if you want to come to a country enter through the right process and besides israel is a different kind of country..as sweden and germany what migrants have done to them..if they could go back they wouldnt have accepted one million migrants

first picture Lt col from ethiopia in the israeli army
you av said it all....I wonder why those fools are blaming Israel only like d are the only racist country....as if Arabs are not more racist than them..??Nigerians are hypocrite....d forgot about their own tribalism......

Israel even try sef to be giving $3,500 (£2,600) to immigrants.... who does that.....which country does that!?....
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by usba: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ethiopian Jew being mistreated:

For five years, Avishai Baruch served proudly as an officer in the Israeli military. Since leaving active duty in 2003, he has been a willing reservist, ready to be called up whenever necessary. But following comments from Israeli Police Commissioner Roni Alsheich—who said at a conference of the Israeli Bar Association in August that it was “natural” to suspect members of Israel’s 140,000-strong Ethiopian community of criminality—Baruch says he will now refuse to serve if he’s called up. He will be joined by about 340 of his fellow Ethiopian reservists, according to a Hebrew-language petition he shared with Newsweek. “We have just had enough,” says Baruch, an Ethiopian-born filmmaker who lives in the central Israeli city of Ramla. “If the Israeli government wants to ask us to do reserve duty, we refuse to do that. If you give us our rights, we will do the obligation.”

Alsheich’s comments—for which he has since apologized—brought into public view what many Ethiopian Israelis already feel is an institutional racism directed at their community. They complain of police brutality, a lack of good jobs and discrimination from employers. Even Ethiopian-born model Tahounia Rubel, who won Israel’s version of the Big Brother reality-TV show by public vote in 2013, recently described the country as “one of the most racist in the world.”
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html%3famp=1

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Humility017(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gotze1:
I hope they leave their African Jews out of this? I no mention name o. cool
Abeg leave my brothers...I think greedy kanu just wanted an Israeli passport by all means....reason for the filty research on how the ibos got a relationship wit isreal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by babteehaulage(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Africans that even left their own traditional religion for the so called Israelite Christianity.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by timota(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
londoner:

Yes Israel is VERY racist towards Africans especially Ethiopian Jews. They sterilise the women when they get to Isreal.

That's why I laugh when Igbos foolishly talk about living there. They are completely ignorant about Israel of today and just how racist they are.
when all African countries voted against Israel
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by SmartyPants(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
docadams:

Attention of many like you above is so fixated on the money on offer. I guess you won't mind being sterilized
in addition as an infiltrator if a few shekels is added to the dollars on offer. Nonsense.

To start with, the laws are clear in every land. You are not to cross into any country illegally. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Are you a criminal?
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by RonJeremy: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:
Many people especially Nigerians are ignorant of Isreal as a Jewish nation and that they hate Christians and Christianity.
Isreal is a racist country that looks down on blacks like no other country.

Stupid people.
Your country Nigeria use Fulani men to kill black people......... I’ll rather live in Israel than be killed by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
babteehaulage:
Africans that even left their own traditional religion for the so called Israelite Christianity.....
Apart from Amadioha and Co, others were borrowed.
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by usba: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Humility017:

Abeg leave my brothers...I think greedy kanu just wanted an Israeli passport by all means....reason for the filty research on how the ibos got a relationship wit isreal...

grin grin grin
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by FRESHG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Exactly ..Dont come to my country if you dont wish my existence well
E O D
Re: Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment by lazygal: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
Who won't fear Migrants from countries where BOMB is like Saying Hello...
I STILL LOVE ISREAL SOOOO MUCH
You love people who do not see ou as equal ,human or sane? People who killing and raping is like second nature ?
How many Israel Jews have u seen marry a black ..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Yellow Fever Card / Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.