₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,993,774 members, 4,208,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 April 2018 at 06:40 AM

She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? (1482 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:24am On Jan 03
Please ladies and gents, I seriously need your help here; I need it like mad.

There's this lady I like. and I love her scatter.

We have a good rapport. We could talk for hours without anyone getting bored but the problem comes when she says I should tell her something nice.

In my mind, I would be like "This one we are talking about since is what"?

Most of the times when she says I should tell her something nice, I would just gist her till she doesn't ask me again.

I have been doing this until yesterday....

We were talking on phone then she said tell me something nice, I'm about to sleep. Then she came online on Facebook. I just started yarning unnecessary gist.

Then she asked again.... I felt like the ground should just swallow me right there.

Then she said "You don't want to tell me something nice because you are not Romantic"

Father Lord... I don't know where the headache came from. I just started having unnecessary headache.

I felt she meant I should tell her sweet words but I didn't know how to start it to make it flow. Me that was gisting you before, how do I just switch to sweet talking and make it flow.

I don't know if you get?

Or what else could she mean when she says "Tell me something Nice"

I want to be my best. I can do anything for this lady.

I have gone to YouTube for help.... Nothing. Maybe I'm not typing the right queries. I've also searched Google.

Please ladies... Guys... Save me from this embarrassment. cry

If you like put insult. Words dey pepper me well well, maybe my head will open embarassed
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by leverage(m): 12:25am On Jan 03
grin organize gang r*pe
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by habsydiamond(m): 12:26am On Jan 03
Then let her know that romantic belongs to the Romans..

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:27am On Jan 03
leverage:
grin organize gang r*pe

shocked

Haba...

Help a brother abeg cry

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:28am On Jan 03
habsydiamond:

Savage. smiley
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by UndisputedBosom: 12:30am On Jan 03
The lady wants bedmatics words....
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Derawiz(m): 12:30am On Jan 03
If you spent the time you're using to seek for advice on how to please a girl on your future and setting up goals, 2018 would be your best year ever.

8 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:32am On Jan 03
Dear Rocktation, it will make sense if this post enter FP. I need that kind of publicity for a public outcry like this
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by banre(m): 12:35am On Jan 03
op use your head....to be romantic is easy na, asking us how to be romantic is like asking for help on how to eat
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by ivyT(f): 12:35am On Jan 03
leverage:
grin organize gang r*pe
No No
That isn't funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:35am On Jan 03
Derawiz:
If you spent the time you're using to seek for advice on how to please a girl on your future and setting up goals, 2018 would be your best year ever.

Bro I understand you.

I'm into a successful business already and this lady is part of my success story.

She has been there even when everything was against all odds.

I don't want someone like that to just go...

Man needs to be romantic at times Na.

She's part of my future oo.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:37am On Jan 03
banre:
op use your head....to be romantic is easy na, asking us how to be romantic is like asking for help on how to eat

Bro. I swear I have tried. I do text her at times when she demands I tell her....

It's blank.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by BlackDBagba: 12:45am On Jan 03
Go to Rome.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:47am On Jan 03

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by kingxsamz(m): 12:47am On Jan 03
leverage:
grin organize gang r*pe

are u normal?

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by kingxsamz(m): 12:48am On Jan 03
op next time tell her something erotic.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by LessNoise: 12:52am On Jan 03
Tell her to send her akant number...its the only nice thing they like
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 12:55am On Jan 03
jamariwolf2 please don't go without saying sumfin
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by jamariwolf2(f): 1:00am On Jan 03
Brodello:
jamar.wolf2 please don't go without saying sumfin
Lolllll. grin you caught me!

Me thinks that she is selfish as fckk, what is 'tell me something nice' suppose to mean anyway?

Just be yourself bro.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 1:21am On Jan 03
jamariwolf2:
Lolllll. grin you caught me!

Me thinks that she is selfish as fckk, what is 'tell me something nice' suppose to mean anyway?

Just be yourself bro.

Okay.

What do you think should be my reply when next she asks?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by DreamChaser2000: 1:23am On Jan 03
Bro some girls want some sloppy dirty talks too. Have you ever fuckeed her? If yes, then keep that nasty words as if you are forking her
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Brodello: 1:31am On Jan 03
DreamChaser2000:
Bro some girls want some sloppy dirty talks too. Have you ever fuckeed her? If yes, then keep that nasty words as if you are forking her

I understand but we are a no intercourse before marriage couple.

Thanks for your input bro. I really do appreciate.
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Adegbenro7643(m): 1:34am On Jan 03
Funny OP

Be a man & ask her somtin funny bt romantic. For example, how much do u love ur current bf?
If she claims she loves him, ask her if the guy is good in bed.
Things go start falling in place themselvesgrin
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Adegbenro7643(m): 1:37am On Jan 03
Derawiz:
Like say dem holy pass

Do u knw if OP is a millionaire already?

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by aaronson(m): 2:43am On Jan 03
This is what she meant, Input me in your romantic jokes, I want to feel wanted by you romantically, I want to make sure am appealing to you physically and sexually for example, when in a conversation, stop talking and ask her to smile for you over the phone.

Tell her, you cant wait to see her cry like a baby in front of you admitting she gonna look hot when she does. This gets women off all the time.

Always commend the sensitive parts of her body, and how hers is the perfect one for you. If you do this, you the most romantic guy she would know at that point in time.

Bottom line is tease her sexually and don't get off the phone with her unless you compel her to say I love you back to you.

I learnt this from one play boy and dude is using this to bang older women.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by agongajoseph(m): 3:20am On Jan 03
It's a trap....if u start telling her sweet words thats the end of u... be the guy u are, she loves you that way.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by leverage(m): 4:24am On Jan 03
ivyT:

No No

That isn't funny
Funny? Lady that's f*cking romantic
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by fecta: 4:39am On Jan 03
My advice is that you should make goals to be rich,
You will see that even your fart will smell romantic to her.....

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by tytunji29(m): 4:53am On Jan 03
habsydiamond:
grin
habsydiamond:
Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by mikejj(m): 6:14am On Jan 03
some girls can wicked fa...after pouring all your jams..no nice thing inside.kai...give her a romantic story like romeo juliet titanic etc..always talk about what u c with your eyes on her body.u undastnd.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Not Romantic --- Any Advice? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 03
As you guys are talking you can just say "I love you", " I cherish you", "You are the best" , "I love kissing you" etc.

If its my man as we are talking, he might just interrupt the conversation and start calling me sweet name, and mostly funny sweet names, like obim, my Bugatti, my iphone8, my Ferrari, my heartbeat etc. cheesy.

Try and be romantic OK, I know its hard.

Just so you know, ladies love to feel special.

1 Like 1 Share

(0) (1) (Reply)

"Every Guy Wants To Bang My Large Sexy Ass!" - Aristo Babe Flaunts Viral! / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.