Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal (4734 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / My Asian Girlfriend Accepted My Proposal / She Declined My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
I don't know why,is it bcoz I'm ugly or what? I have wooed many girls but they keep turning me down by saying I don't talk to people like you" invariably that I am ugly". it even happened one day that the lady I wooed last said she likes my body that I have huge shoulder but she hate the way I look. as she was saying this I began to shiver. what is the solution to my problem please nairalander
what is the way out?
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
just get 3 of your friends to help you hold tyres then branch the babes place and start to woo her. oh don't forget to tell her that your car broke down on the way and you had to take your boys to fix the tyres for you. thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
Have you tried guys?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by AlienStar: 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
Cosmetics surgery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Tunnamania(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
If they tell u that u are ugly, that might be true because girls don't lie about facial look of a guy even if they can't get u to date them, they would still make it a topic of their gossip. So, all u need to do is to make money legally and see how many beauty queens will beg u for engagement ring. Let oshiomole be your role model.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
If I say Wetyn dey by mind now.... Ladies go descend on me
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
Don't lose hope. Concentrate on achieving suceess in whatver ur profession is. After u don chop up, dem no go dey run again.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
You might need to work on your appearance you know...by being neat, wearing cool clothings not necessarily like a thug, beware of mouth/body odour, shave/keep clean moustache, etc. You might not be that handsome but being physically clean will @ least take you somewhere. Sincerely, no lady wants a man she won't be proud of outside.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
elijah2u:
I don't know why,is it bcoz I'm ugly or what? I have wooed many girls but they keep turning me down by saying I don't talk to people like you" invariably that I am ugly". it even happened one day that the lady I wooed last said she likes my body that I have huge shoulder but she hate the way I look. as she was saying this I began to shiver. what is the solution to my problem please nairalander
what is the way out?

if u are on mtn jst text "ladies accept me" to 3555 sms cost 50n only or visit TB joshua immediately
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
AlienStar:
Cosmetics surgery cheesy
but that cant last long na
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
6ty6ix:

if u are on mtn jst text "ladies accept me" to 3555 sms cost 50n only or visit TB joshua immediately
funny you
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
debolly:
You might need to work on your appearance you know...by being neat, wearing cool clothings not necessarily like a thug, beware of mouth/body odour, shave/keep clean moustache, etc. You might not be that handsome but being physically clean will @ least take you somewhere. Sincerely, no lady wants a man she won't be proud of outside.
noted
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
qbd2:
Don't lose hope. Concentrate on achieving suceess in whatver ur profession is. After u don chop up, dem no go dey run again.
hmm
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Tunnamania:
If they tell u that u are ugly, that might be true because girls don't lie about facial look of a guy even if they can't get u to date them, they would still make it a topic of their gossip. So, all u need to do is to make money legally and see how many beauty queens will beg u for engagement ring. Let oshiomole be your role model.
noted
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by MRBrownJ: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
lower your standards....... go around the neighborhood and look for the ugliest single lady there, i am positive she will accept your proposal!
but if you are indeed as ugly as you pretend then pls stay away from the Beyonce and Genevieve of your area!
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Have you tried guys?
trying guys as how
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by siegfried99(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Start putting money in envelopes as u woo them grin

Thank me later grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
Perhaps you don't approach them in a clinical manner or you're not hitting the precise buzzer. However, if you're convinced your looks may never work out on you then concentrate on becoming more successful and chase the banknotes tenaciously until it becomes sufficient, and it would compliment your perceived flaws. That's how it roll.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by elantraceey(f): 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
Can't believe I'm saying this but forget about girls for now and make enough money then you'll be the one having problem of who to choose.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by prettyjo(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
Lolzz.
na serious matter be dis ooo
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by MRBrownJ: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Can't believe I'm saying this but forget about girls for now and make enough money then you'll be the one having problem of who to choose.

nonsense!!! using money to attract ashewos and golddiggers wont solve the problem, it will just fool him into believing that people like him, while they dont (they simply like his money)! what kind of a sorry life is this?!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by AlienStar: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
elijah2u:
but that cant last long na
it's 4va naa
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
lower your standards....... go around the neighborhood and look for the ugliest single lady there, i am positive she will accept your proposal!
but if you are indeed as ugly as you pretend then pls stay away from the Beyonce and Genevieve of your area!
ok
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by justmag(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Have you tried guys?

u are stupid. Lmaoo oooo grin
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by justmag(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
Maybe you need to proof read your proposal
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by ibroauthen(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Upload ur foto for us to see hence #adonblivit
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Perhaps you don't approach them in a clinical manner or you're not hitting the precise buzzer. However, if you're convinced your looks may never work out on you then concentrate on becoming more successful and chase the banknotes tenaciously until it becomes sufficient, and it would compliment your perceived flaws. That's how it roll.
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
ibroauthen:
Upload ur foto for us to see hence #adonblivit
dont you think that nairalanders will use the picture to insult how i was created?
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
Perfect. He should go for his type. And forget about the flirting high minded ladies. The local ones wont even give a damn about his ugliness
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by guente02(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
elijah2u:
hmmmm
No dey hmmmm here...Is the advice yummy or has a stench attached? Follow what you've been told and thank this community lera.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by ronald4lif(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
elijah2u:
hmmmm

You heard right. Financial security is the most significant and valuable attribute most women seek for in a man. Banknotes are like magnets and women are like iron, they are inseparable. But I fail to believe that one can't get a girlfriend without money though. You should have your species.

It is possible that you're not cutting the slacks like you should. Although girls weakness varies but they all have peculiarities and once you know them it would go a long way to making one fall for you.
Re: Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
Patience!...the one for you will come..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.