Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (35673 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Fitbillionairep: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is a Christian post. Did Moslems accept Jesus Christ as their lord and Savior before commenting

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
ALADE4J2:
Freeze has missed it. He is attacking the Great Commission itself.

What great commission are you talking about?

The Great Commission is about preaching the Gospel where it had never been preached before.

Ask yourself, has the Gospel been preached before in those places where Nigerian pastors establish their churches? So, where is the link between what they are doing and the Great Commission?

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Where is it written that it is a fabrication? Pray that the judgment of God doesn't fall on you for this falsehood you posted just to support Freeze's wrong stance.

The mission to get rid of sickness and poverty in Nigeria is already on. This doesn't mean Christians shouldn't go ahead to win more souls in other territories. Going by your advise, Apostle Paul and the rest Disciples should have remained in Israel till they won every soul therein. If they hadn't done their best and moved on to other regions, then Christianity won't have been this big and a force to reckon with. Besides, eradicating poverty and sickness is the mandate of the GOVERNMENT.

Frosbel, I remember how you started on Nairaland - attacking some false practices in the Church. We all thought you were for real until you started to attack Christianity itself. Now, we can all see your true colors. It's the same footstep Freeze is toeing. Clearly, you both were never Christians but Cultists sent by Satan to thrown in confusion in the midst of the brethren. Now, you guys are supporting everything antichristian and fighting Christianity itself, not false pastors as you made many believe from the start.

You all will be exposed in 2018
God bless bro. Never knew we still have sound Christians here. To think that Christians are the ones championing this crusade against the church baffles me most. Godspeed bro, Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Laveda:

Lol okay then. Yeah, I am.
ok dear... cool cool cool
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sogud(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
newsynews:

Leader of the #FreeTheSheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has spoken out against Nigerian Pastors who open Church branches abroad.

In the video below, he said Church branches abroad should be closed down cos those Countries don't need us.

His Instagram comment and video below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/pastors-should-stop-taking-churches-abroad-daddy-freeze.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlSPSK4stw&feature=youtu.be

u won't kill ursef bcoz of pastor.
go n do sumtin reasonable
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lirqur:

Have a rethink, It's Christians that really need saving. Even Jesus (pbuh) knows Christians needs the saving. In due time your eyes will be clear. Look at Saudi Arabia does it look like a place that needs saving? Jesus (pbuh) loves you.

Salaam
Allah is an Arabian deity. Mohammed the pedophile(may curse be upon him) for creating boko haram Isis and Islam
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Brother, you need to do a little more reading and not just blindly latch onto everything in the bible , just because the majority believe in it does not make it true.

Anyway here is some material with a link to the website to explain my point ;

[/color]you are sick and you don't have anyone to tell you

Trust me, it has been on for decades and yet we very rarely see the power of God manifested except in a few isolated cases, could this be because the majority of Christendom has almost completely apostatized ??

What we need is more empathic well-trained doctors, more investment in our health care system and more tithe paying Christians settling hospital bills for our needy. Furthermore, we need to promote healthy living among our brethren. Do you know that a lot of diseases are caused by poor diet and in some cases GLUTTONY including excess alcohol and other drugs? Sex is another deadly cause of disease , so we need to educate our people including Christians on safe practices and respectful moral behavior.

God is a God of intelligence, logic and reason. He has given us all that " pertains to life and godliness " , but many of us have been brainwashed by dogma, false tradition, and unbelievable fabrications that are perpetrated by opportunists parading as men of god.

Christianity ONLY spread worldwide because of Emperor Constantine the Pagan conman.

I am not a cultist, I believe strongly in God and the Christ but have recently realized ( after 5 years of intense personal study ) that 90% of Christianity is based on PAGANISM and that the original gospel has almost been lost after the apostles died and been replaced by Greek and Roman mythology.

Ok ooo grin grin
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

Only pastors slaves will not take this man serious.

Didn't Jesus say you shouldn't call anyone a fool?

So, what spirit was controlling you when you were writing this? The spirit of God or the spirit of pastor worship?
Bobrisky SPIRIT grin grin
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by eyinjuege: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
ollah1:
My estate has 5 redeem churches. I guess they are spreading the gospel and winning souls too.

Are any of the 5 churches empty during their services?
If nò, then they are providing a service for members of your estate and those living beyond.
You can only complain if the churches are empty, and nobody is using them.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.

Whenever i see comments like this, i laugh. The leaders you voted in are busy embezzling your money, and instead of channelling your anger to them, you are busy attacking pastors who have nothing to do with the economy.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lirqur:

Have a rethink, It's Christians that really need saving. Even Jesus (pbuh) knows Christians needs the saving. In due time your eyes will be clear. Look at Saudi Arabia does it look like a place that needs saving? Jesus (pbuh) loves you.

Salaam
it does, with the enslaving of women?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
eyinjuege:

If nò, then they are providing a service for members of your estate and those living beyond.
Bro, that question is like saying are brothels full up at night, what does that prove?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by deebrownneymar: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Look guys....Freeze is angry that our modern day churches have monetized the Christian doctrine. Have you guys ever wondered why our churches always ask worshippers to part with their money, in the name of offerings, tithes, sacrifices etc on regular basis? Is that truly the gospel of Christ? Of course not. Our churches are business ventures which can trive in any economy that's why we have churches in every street and every cretin wants to become a pastor today. I beseech you guys to open your mind and listen to Freeze's teachings and see how he exposes the lies. Freeze is not perfect but I've learnt a lot from his teachings. I don't agree with everything he says100% but trust me your eyes and ears will open. We've been fed lies for too long we find it very hard to accept the truth. This is understandable. Thank God he uses scriptures and not sentiments like the reputable daddy GOs. Them no born them well to teach Deuteronomy 14 and start reading from Malachai 2.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

What great commission are you talking about?

The Great Commission is about preaching the Gospel where it had never been preached before.

Ask yourself, has the Gospel been preached before in those places where Nigerian pastors establish their churches? So, where is the link between what they are doing and the Great Commission?
bros do you follow them for missions, don't say what you don't know.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by bid4rich(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
This guy need serious brain surgery. Someone should help him remove the tumour in his head before it gets out of hand
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

The Antichrist nature of Freeze is beginning to show.

How can Christians save the Muslims if Freeze is telling them not to go and preach to them?
we are not requesing to e saved.saved from what kwanu?
Abeg make una free us muslims jooor
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
erico2k2:

Bro, that question is like saying are brothels full up at night, what does that prove?

It means brothels are providing a service, and well needed/patronised by several men and women.
If all the 5 churches in your estate keep filling up despite the tough competition they give themselves, it says more about the people that go to those churches.
The churches are meeting a need, otherwise they would not be increasing. People go to church for various reasons, and its their business.
How else do you want confirmation that a church is spreading if not by its growth of members?
More people are listening to their messages. Applying the messages is another ball game entirely.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

The Antichrist nature of Freeze is beginning to show.

How can Christians save the Muslims if Freeze is telling them not to go and preach to them?
we are not requesing to e saved.saved from what kwanu?
Abeg make una leave us muslims jooor
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Apostle1617: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

How can you take DEVELOPMENT to a strange land when your own land is GROSSLY UNDERDEVELOPED cheesy

See what church has done to your brain

the most important thing we should talk about is whether u are prepared to meet Christ ....
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
odizeey:
bros do you follow them for missions, don't say what you don't know.

Where was the gospel brought to Nigeria? It is from those same places where Nigerian pastors claim they are taking the gospel to. If they want to follow the Great Commission, they should go to Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc and form church there.

Even apostle Paul decided to establish new churches where no church had ever been established because he didn't want to be seen as building on another person's work.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by adeiza4u(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
I know very well that most Nigerian pastors are no longer on the same track with Jesus, they've become very materialistic. However, Daddy Freeze's campaign has made me to believe that paying tithe is actually godly. He's a pure antichrist, this recent outburst of his substantiate my stand.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lirqur:

You Just keep watching if in the next few years, you don't wish your women are dressed like that, you Christians, would wish you actually have a think called sharia, you're a Christian and you don't see the Sharia in the bible?? what are you looking. Let me tell you, you'd wish you had something called fatwa as the fear of God keeps diminishing. Thank Allah for letting you be saved through Jesus (pbuh). but know Allah (swt) has no equal, it's abolutelyfuckin impossible. His mercy is what we are all enjoying and yes you Christians. wink wink

Again, take note you'll wish you were a Muslim in the end, No be only una they wait return of Jesus (pbuh) grin grin grin

Salaam
please what is 'swt' as abbreviated in your post?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by bid4rich(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
9jaPromo:
Daddy so u later carry church matter enter 2018

He is seeking continuous relevance from people like him but he will soon disgrace himself. Its a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
yungEX:

Will u kip Kwayet, which fuckin anti christ? Na only for naija hin dey do the antichristism? Overly religious zombie
devil sent dis man to misled people bro believe me
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by noblefrank31(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

Where was the gospel brought to Nigeria? It is from those same places where Nigerian pastors claim they are taking the gospel to. If they want to follow the Great Commission, they should go to Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc and form church there.

Even apostle Paul decided to establish new churches where no church had ever been established because he didn't want to be seen as building on another person's work.
bros on a second note, this thing is branching o, church growth. And again can't you see that those who brought us the Gospel are now fighting it, their fire is getting cold.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Apostle1617: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=lonelydora post=63867385]

Whenever i see comments like this, i laugh. The leaders you voted in are busy embezzling your money, and instead of channelling your anger to them, you are busy attacking pastors who have nothing to do with the economy. [/quotm
very strong point from u !!!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Godwin978(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
since this man started his tithe saga since last year this the first time i clicked on his topic, i don't know what to say but just keep quiet, satan has overtaken his life
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Apostle1617: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
lonelydora:

Whenever i see comments like this, i laugh. The leaders you voted in are busy embezzling your money, and instead of channelling your anger to them, you are busy attacking pastors who have nothing to do with the economy.

very strong point from u !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Viula(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.
even everybody becomes rich people like you will still remain poor because of your mindset. get ride of greed and selfishness in this 2018. and for that bastard called Daddy freezer abi na baby freezer only time will tell. one thing i knw this one too will surely pass away. but the gospel of Jesus Christ will continue to grow
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
eyinjuege:

Shut up. What kinda nonsene comment is this? Can't they build just one big redeem church and call it a day?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Capheelah: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
There is nothing like anti religious Christianity. Its either you are in or out. If you believe fine if you don't fine. You can't be in between. That is why Jesus said and I paraphrase if you want to be cold be cold and if you want to be hot be hot but don't be Lukewarm.
Jesus also said "for he who is not against us is for us". You can't be a Christian when you openly bring division and confusion to the body of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.