Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (35631 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by 08064978510(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
preach the gospel to every creature including goat and cow abi......
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Comrade90210(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Although sha bible has already said it" Father Forgive them for they know not what they are doing".
i just pray God almighty will open Aburo Freeze and his various follower's like frosbel inner eyes to see nd understand b4 it took late
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Comrade90210(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Although sha bible has already said it" Father Forgive them for they know not what they are doing".
i just pray God almighty will open Aburo Freeze and his various follower's like frosbel inner eyes to see nd understand b4 it took late .
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by back2sender: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Meti99:

Then let him address that, and leave the issue of church spread alone.
Besides, your god (freeze) is only a mere attention seeker, who wants to make name by force...
Christians aren't fools, they are very educated people and thereby need no freezer to educate them
Christians are fuuls and dotard. How can you justify a professor calling a stark illerate Pastor, Daddy?.kneeling down for such people because they call themselves pastor.
This nonsense can only happen in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
back2sender:

Naa TODAY you KNOW THIS?
A lot of contradictions n incorrelation n inconsistencies plenty for bible
Funkeeeeee........
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

How? Do you realize that the greatest preachers in the world are still among those peeps you said their fire is getting cold. Kenneth Copland, Mike Murdock, Reinhard Bonkee, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Myles Munroe, Billy Graham, T. D Jakes, Benny Hinn, etc. Do you want to say the fire if these ones have grown cold? I'm sure you will know that many Nigerian pastors were schooled by these foreign pastors.

So, do you think Nigerian pastors need to take the gospel to those places again with the calibre of the men of God already available in those places? Who do you think really needs to be spiritually fed between us and them?
these men you mentioned are near to the Lord, mention any young ones you know. No go google o.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

The Antichrist nature of Freeze is beginning to show.

How can Christians save the Muslims if Freeze is telling them not to go and preach to them?
instead of you to be thinking how you people fall into immorality,you saying rubbish,be worry how your women are dressing immorality,how you people are fucking unlawful and say jesus has died for it.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
harrisonford001:
Can you say the same thing about south sudan? Somalia? Burundi? and other poverty stricken islamist nation
shut up,burundi and south sudan are christians nation.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by lloyds(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
The world has not fully seen the legion of demons called Freeze. He will drag himself fully out soon.

Unfortunately, he has placed causes upon himself I pity his children.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
It's now more obvious than ever!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

same MYTH
which same myth,be deceiving yourself.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Coolgent(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hypocrite, trying to incite christians against each other.
May God punish u
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Allah is an Arabian deity. Mohammed the pedophile(may curse be upon him) for creating boko haram Isis and Islam
just tell that to arab jew and arab christian the meaning of Allah,ignorant mumu.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Diso60090(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daddy Freeze 3:18

if you believe You receive

#bringbackourchurch
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by felibass: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

he is only ignorant. Joseph in the scripture he quoted is a political leader, and not a prophet. meanwhile, Saul persecuted the disciples and saw it pleased the people he went further not knowing that will lead to his arrest. in the same way I see this person plotting his own downfall.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by mu2sa2: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

How can Christians save the Muslims if Freeze is telling them not to go and preach to them?
Christians want to "save" Muslims! Ok o.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by ojonugwap(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Where is it written that it is a fabrication? Pray that the judgment of God doesn't fall on you for this falsehood you posted just to support Freeze's wrong stance.

The mission to get rid of sickness and poverty in Nigeria is already on. This doesn't mean Christians shouldn't go ahead to win more souls in other territories. Going by your advise, Apostle Paul and the rest Disciples should have remained in Israel till they won every soul therein. If they hadn't done their best and moved on to other regions, then Christianity won't have been this big and a force to reckon with. Besides, eradicating poverty and sickness is the mandate of the GOVERNMENT.

Frosbel, I remember how you started on Nairaland - attacking some false practices in the Church. We all thought you were for real until you started to attack Christianity itself. Now, we can all see your true colors. It's the same footstep Freeze is toeing. Clearly, you both were never Christians but Cultists sent by Satan to thrown in confusion in the midst of the brethren. Now, you guys are supporting everything antichristian and fighting Christianity itself, not false pastors as you made many believe from the start.

You all will be exposed in 2018

Shot up do god given anybody religion is people that formed so called religion Christianity started from turkey but today 90% of Turkish are Muslim and as people do claims everything of bible as if it fell from heaven don't forget is human beings that wrote the bible
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by nkechiasogwa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Freeze is a false Christ, an Antichrist. Those following him are doing that to their own peril.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Reference(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Nothing is stopping you from praying to your God in private.

If you can't do that comfortably then you have a problem.

Church is not just for contact with God but more importantly for fellowship with man. That is the meeting of brethren for the purpose of solidarity, friendship and the kind of togetherness found in families. People oft say the church stands aloof to the needs of its members offering spiritual services only. Well church programs bring people to cater for one another.

And I will like to say that this is what triggered the quest for foreign missions. That unlike the Europeans who came to Africa primarily to prosletise, our churches set up abroad initially to cater for the needs of its members who had relocated abroad. Most early churches abroad started as house fellowships. Success and growth made them full functional churches. Then the fear of losing membership forced some others to open branches abroad. These were the origins.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by arrestdarrester: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Initially I thought you were out for the Truth.

Your mission is now very clear.

You are being used by Satan to attack the spread of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I do not wish you Godspeed.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by donnie(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I had.no doubt that he was antichrist the first time I read about him on NL. It was on a thread where he was quoted to have said Muslims will go to heaven.

Nobody who has experienced salvation can say that.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Achorise: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
royalty18:

They obviously know next to nothing! Those men of God are not Johnny just come! This is 2018. I don't want to waste my time and data on Freeze. There's no anointing for criticism. Mark my words. Freeze himself will end up a preacher of the gospel! Write it down and date it!
If Jesus tarries, you and I will see it!
Amen my brother.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news

You guys just talk out of gross ignorance.
Who told you there are no Nigerian churches in Libya? Did you not read that RCCG announced that any Nigerian that wanted to go home should get to their church in Tripoli?
For your info, there are RCCG churches in over 180 countries. So those 180 countries are all Europe and America?

Many Nigerian churches abroad serve Nigerian population, and serve as a home to those Nigerians. In the UK where many of their people don't go to church, and their churches (especially Anglican) have boring services, RCCG has come to the rescue for many Nigerians who still want to have enjoyable worship experiences.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by prinsam30: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
I have never seen a wicked and useless ref like this useless thing of a ref

two penalties for AssNal and the idioticc idiott wave them away

Wat a wicked ref
AssNal played a fantastic football have never seen in a long time
at last United in second
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by greatdave(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wow...It's sad the downhill slope Freeze is on.
1.But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Acts of the Apostles 1:8 NLT
2. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Hebrews 10:25 NLT
Let he that hath ear...listen to what the Spirit is saying!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by ensamy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daddyfreeze is right 100%
In Acts 1:8 Jesus commanded his followers to be his witness in Jerusalem (your family and immediate people around) in Judea and Samaria ie your state and country and then other parts of the world in that order.
Our Jerusalem still has much yet undone.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by InvertedHammer: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Statsocial:

why don't you go... be there quoting scriptures for another person... You don't just wake up one morning and send missionaries to dangerous zones unless you were divinely directed. but if you are so sure of yourself pls go to north korea, when you come back i would take you more serious.

Why should I go? I am not the one scamming people of their money with false promises.
Paul, Peter, etc were persecuted and jailed in the course of spreading the gospel. But your daddies run at the first sight of trouble. Their gospel is prosperity not salvation. So they couldn't care less if all their followers burn in hell.

/

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by NowisGod109(f): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I believe this is the next level of false teachings Daddy Freeze will descend to.

We will be watching cool

Well done bro. I pray this freeze guy realises the truth on time. The end is very very near and I can feel it...if you're a xtian in d aose and you haven't been seeing signs of rapture in ur dreams, pls ask God for mercy! It is well with you all!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ndolarr: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rather than call Freeze names and cursing him, let us confront him with the truth based on the word of God and treat him nicely. Remember, Saul that was converted to Paul and became the most visible disciple after Christ's ascension, was like Freeze with a deep knowledge of the law and God's teachings but with deep bias against the Christians! God may have a purpose for Freeze just like Paul. Pls pray that God's will be done through Freeze!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
he's an anti-christ from the beginning bro. He only started with the tithe thing to gain lukewarm Christians. To me if I see this guy one on one, he will know the definition of a 'man'
define man please
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.

Firstly, the bible is sacred and the written word of God. Jesus clearly commanded his apostles in many verses of the bible to go forth into the world and preach the gospel of salvation. Therefore, I wonder where u got to know that the most important commission of every Christian is not in d original bible manuscript.

Secondly, when has the church become ur clueless Federal government that now have the responsibility of taking our poverty from d country. Monies churches spend are offering members give and I see no reason why such should be channeled into Nigeria wahala instead of spreading the gospel of Jesus.

My pain is that when this Freezer guy realizes all he is doing, it would have been too late. I pray God show himself to him just like He did in the case of Apostle Paul. His dexterity will take Christianity far.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by PunditAfrica(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

Una don save una self?

Yeye materialistic religion adding more to societal inequality, chaos and strive...
China isnt as religious as Nigeria yet they have a saner society..

Ask yourself why dem pastor litter Lagos and abuja wt church branches in every corner.. It is money factor! Church is a big business,, use una head!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.