Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings (39369 Views)

Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Elthugnificent(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bus story??

1 Like

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by sincerlyyo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Go to the school and find out, simple
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
They will serve 4years jail term angry

1 Like

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by TheUbermensch: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
The best is to leave them.

They have chosen to be damned so there's nothing that can be done. If they were not interested in school, why didn't they say so from the onset?

If possible disown them.
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Though as a parent, I would have paid them visits in their various schools to know how they are performing but since it has come to this, I will send them abroad or they have to learn one trade or the other so as to avoid further nuisance to the society and family
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
bujebudanu1:
As good parents.u can't leave them to wander about cos u both feel the pains and embarrassment.the best is to keep pushing them.open business for whoever wants it.if name Yankee them wan go.send them there. Dey eye go open one day

If u leave them.they will sell or house.ur car.ur properties wen they need money
They will just wreck and finish you. You have played your part. Leave them . Let them recently house. Pretend as if you don't know. Find something else to do with your money

1 Like

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by olumaxi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Na spiritual something
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leave them alone ke? I will sit them on the floor. Give them pen and paper. They MUST account for every naira I spend for the 4 years or they will spend at least 2 weeks inside cell. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by harry2sexy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
J
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Withnessed one. The guy no cross for 100l but he stayed with us for my hostel compound till we graduated. Na to disown am o
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Freethought(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
It's quite unfortunate but the truth is, no time is too late to start over..

If I'm the parent, 1st i ll gt them a psychologist for at least a year, after which I will ask them what dey are willing to do next and I'll fully support them

1 Like

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by APL33: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
bujebudanu1:
As good parents.u can't leave them to wander about cos u both feel the pains and embarrassment.the best is to keep pushing them.open business for whoever wants it.if name Yankee them wan go.send them there. Dey eye go open one day

If u leave them.they will sell or house.ur car.ur properties wen they need money

Nobi till dey see the papers?
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Kzdguru: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
What type of parent would not check up his or her children activities in schools, both moral and academic in these present day time.

yeye parents breed yeye children
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Freethought(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Imarnuel04:
Leave them alone ke? I will sit them on the floor. Give them pen and paper. They MUST account for every naira I spend for the 4 years or they will spend at least 2 weeks inside cell. Simple

And will that bring back the money you spent on them?!
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by deco22(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
As a parent you can only do so much,focus on the other children.

And since they like party,kuku help them become DJ na.

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by segebase(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
kk
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
I will immediately hands off and leave them to their fate undecided
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Comrade360(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hi guys. I need a Facebook page of about 1million likes or above. If you have for sale, mail me. Cash is ready. Mind you... We are using an escrow for the transaction. nicherianolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Freethought(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
toyetade:

They will just wreck and finish you. You have played your part. Leave them . Let them recently house. Pretend as if you don't know. Find something else to do with your money

With this, you breeding nuisance for the society
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by bujebudanu1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
toyetade:

Leave them and let them stay in your house?
I swear. Ull regret leaving them .u have to keep pushing them if u have d money
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Flyingngel(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Remind me of somebody in my village who is yet to graduate after 10 good years in the university.
There is and adage which say - No b the day wey rat dey eat herbalist bag na im the stomach dey swell.
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by okomile(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tolbanks:
Hmmmm! This is serious ooo...

Trace their bad shits to their background...

There's something that must have gone wrong there!

Nah
That's the path they choose. Have a neighbor with a child. Sent him to the best schools, graduated at 21. Sent him to UK for masters. He came back with no certificate. He smokes weeds around. Does not come home to sleep most times. Parent have left him. That's the path he choose for himself. U can't kill yourself for your children. If you die, they will survive. Life will teach them a lesson

1 Like

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Freethought(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
normish:
the mods are very stupiddddd

grin
Haba!! Why did you have to do that.. This is a public forum nah
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Freethought(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
okomile:

Nah
That's the path they choose. Have a neighbor with a child. Sent him to the best schools, graduated at 21. Sent him to UK for masters. He came back with no certificate. He smokes weeds around. Does not come home to sleep most times. Parent have left him. That's the path he choose for himself. U can't kill yourself for your children. If you die, they will survive. Life will teach them a lesson

I'm afraid, that child might be behind dere death one day
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by bujebudanu1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
APL33:

Nobi till dey see the papers?

See you.who know know where in parents properties and paper dey.I have never asked my parents for documents but I know where everything dey
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
i will send them to cell to learn lesson.
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by abdeiz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Though as a parent, I would have paid them visits in their various schools to know how they are performing but since it has come to this, I will send them abroad or they have to learn one trade or the other so as to avoid further nuisance to the society and family

Abroad for what ke?? The problem with those kids is too much pampering, they know they would always get the support of their parents especially financial support. so that gives them impetus to play around.

Starve them of money providing with only the bare minimum and see how quickly they change.

What nonsense Spoilt brats.
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by chiefojiji(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
I already know there schools..... grin
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by homesteady(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:
First, the parents deserve the blame for what is called negligence. Most parents these days give excuses and assume things when training their children. They claim their work is taking a toll on them and they can't provide the necessary attention the child needs.

The ones that provide the attention do it wrong, they don't know that the world has changed and children are easily deluded compared to the past, there are more vices than before and in this world, the only thing that truly exists as fun is immoral things. Most parents neglect these things and say "who want spoil go spoil"...

For me, I don't know what to do because I can't imagine myself in such situation. But I advise the parents to start introducing corrective measures to bring the children to the right path, it will be harder now that they are grown, but you can make them succumb if you make them understand what they have brought on themselves.

Children don't just go bad or behave badly for no reason, they are drawn to it.

You can't really just put the whole blame on the parent expect if you dig more into the matter and find out that it was the parents negligence that caused.
There is a lack of feedback system to make parents know that their wards are in school and doing well or bad. In private universities, I heard that they send the students results to their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.