Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings (39341 Views)

Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by lilmax(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

My father only visited once, but he made sure he put in place someone from the army to watch my movements, he also made sure I made friends with a lecturer and give him the lecturers number so that he can communicate with him anything he wants.

So, bro that is what I call watching over a child, so I blame the parents
lol....army? lecturer number too?

and to you that's parenting? grin

it's called immaturity on your path and distrust on your father's path grin

parenting no be gra gra
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by purples25(f): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Know your child. If the child is sensitive, easily influenced. They need a firm, strict and nice environment , where students are watched upon. Wildcard types of kids need the strict environ, not that it will stop their attitude. But . It's the best thing to try, to reduce damage.

And the strong minded disciplined ones that can behave while alone.......well they can go to the freer universities. But their results and character should Also be checked from time to time.

Try. Try to give those kids another chance to go somewhere. And make something of themselves.
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Abdul3391(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I have one elder bro like that.
Nigga was omo jaiyejaiye.e no gree go uni.my p man come send am jand.this nigga is responsible now
lol... but u know say no b everybody go compose himself abi
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by bujebudanu1(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Abdul3391:

lol... but u know say no b everybody go compose himself abi

Yea.I know but seriousness go dey small.just let them move out from their comfy zone
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by Deckline(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Me,i will just use them for rituals and train the other 3 children
Re: After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings by veraiyke(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
leksmedia:
I will blame the parents. This is the height of bad parenting, So your child is studying in a University for 4 years and you don't think its important to visit the child at School. You didnt care to ask for their result, or receipt for every payment, even after seeing receipt, you should even verify.

here are things every responsible parent should do
1. Visit your in school at least 4 times a year
2. Pay surprise visits on weekends
3. Have their time table so you can easily predict where they are having lectures and pay them a visit during lecture (though I wont advise you go in to look for them, It can be embarassing)
4. Have people that can help you monitor them , be careful you are not putting them in wrong hands
5. Have someone old and responsible like a fatherly or motherly figure they can be accountable to, this has its own disadvantage too, you just
6. Call them often especially at night, you can easily track whether they are in or out
7. Be friendly with your children, give them some flexibility to express themselves

For your website design , ecommerce websites and blog design, visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
my parents never visited in school. None came for my mstriculation. My elder bro came for my convoc. I would have loved it had they visited though. I yearned for it. I wouldn't term their failure to do so irresponsibility though. I as a person accountable for my actions made a choice to actually study and not tell stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire / Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.