Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community (4812 Views)

Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba / Unbelievable!!! Is This Imo State? / Unbelievable Magic: See What This Imo Man Did To Himself - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Juliette05:
you kept mentioning IPOB

I ask you again, against whom was the mention of IPOB tribalistic? Would it have made you happier if I had mentioned Fulani herdsmen, or Boko Haram, or OPC, or Niger Delta Militants?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Lagos, whether you like it or not, still remains the largest market hub in Nigeria That is why your brothers have flouted IPOB's order to vacate the region.

Igbos will continue to get their livelihood from Lagos.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.

Chaii see what envy can do to a human being phele

4 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Adelaide2 post=63861724]

I ask you again, against whom was the mention of IPOB tribalistic? Would it have made you happier if I had mentioned Fulani herdsmen, or Boko Haram, or OPC, or Niger Delta Militants?[/quote. None, just go straight ahead to your point,IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU IS IRRELEVANT TO THE POST

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
^^^^^
None, just go straight ahead to your point,IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU IS IRRELEVANT TO THE POST

So what is the point screaming tribalism if your answer is ''NONE''?

And, how did you arrive at the conclusion that IPOB and Nnamdi Kalu are irrelevant to the post? Did you or did you not see IPOB's flag used on a seat and ottoman, and Nnamdi Kanu's photos with the man in question? Sorry, but your response is ridiculous!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Chaii see what envy can do to a human being phele

Don't mind that vile thing that calls himself a human being

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainG00D: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adelaide2:

And he is an Igbo girl. I weep for some of my people's delusion.

My brother the thing tire me...
A lot of things to say i cant say here..
Seriously a lot of them are disgraceful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by EternalTruths: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Biafran made products the best in Africa.
When will Afonjas ever produce one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainG00D: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Juliette05 post=63863657][/quote]

Pls shut up u ar a dumb girl..
qhat if he adds it...

Nnamdi kanu ur nightmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Good sofa is all I see. I wanna bless someone close with such sofa in her sitting room.

Anyone has the dude's direct contact?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by EternalTruths: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Good sofa is all I see. I wanna bless someone close with such sofa in her sitting room.

Anyone has the dude's direct contact?

Ask the Op.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Furniture business of this quality? Post it let's see. Of course it could be elsewhere in Igboland but not elsewhere in Nigeria. And I am talking about such a business in a rural community, not cities. For him to get IPOB contract na beans? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Go to Agbor Rd, Benin City or Ikpoba Hill, Benin City. That's the capital of furniture in Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Juliette05:
Nice work, but you should have done well by leaving tribalism outta this, the young man would go places! Also drop his contacts for potential customers.

You can take the villager out village but you can't take village out of villager. Op is one of the most recognized tribalists in nairaland.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by redsun(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Lagos, whether you like it or not, still remains the largest market hub in Nigeria That is why your brothers have flouted IPOB's order to vacate the region.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.

Lagos is Nigeria commercial capital,once the federal seat of power. Owned and developed with Nigerian capital resources,by enterprising Nigerians, that is why the igbos are there in numbers.

If the capital were to be in portharcourt over calabar, lagos would have been a glorified ogun state.

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by naijaking1: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerian soldiers will soon attack him
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 2:41am On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

Go to Agbor Rd, Benin City or Ikpoba Hill, Benin City. That's the capital of furniture in Nigeria and Africa.
Are those places rural communities like this one?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Are those places rural communities like this one?

They have rural parts likewise city areas. They make the furniture in rural areas and bring them out to the city parts to display them for potential buyers to see.

Don't joke with Benin people when it comes to furniture. They are the best.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

They have rural parts likewise city areas. They make the furniture in rural areas and bring them out to the city parts to display them for potential buyers to see.

Don't joke with Benin people when it comes to furniture. They are the best.

Post pictures of the rural production and product display like this one
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 3:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Post pictures of the rural production and product display like this one

I can't do that. I'm in the US. My family bought furniture there twice and brought to Lagos. I was going to school there for about a year before I left Nigeria. Furniture outlets from Lagos beseige the place on a daily basis loading furniture and taking to Lagos. I know the place very well.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by mightyhaze: 3:54am On Jan 04, 2018
great jab..

very impressive
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:
This guy is an IPOB and a close supporter of Nnamdi Kanu (see photo of them together). He has a furniture company in his rural community in Imo State (ORLU) as seen in the sign post. From the Facebook page I saw people all the way from Abuja, Lagos etc asking if they could come and buy. This is exactly what I keep telling Igbos who invest outside Igboland and claim that they invest where the market is. The market can be anywhere. There was no market in Dubai 20-30 years ago but today they have created the market for themselves where everyone in the world go to buy stuff.

Like the Dubaians, you can create your market in the desert. As long as you sell the right stuff, people will come to the desert looking for your products.

He it was who designed the IPOB presidential seat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

what do igbo create?
Nothing
Only import and sell
Nobody will come to poto land to buy contact set or tire or gala

Or furniture that can be gotten anywhere else
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

I can't do that. I'm in the US. My family bought furniture there twice and brought to Lagos. I was going to school there for about a year before I left Nigeria. Furniture outlets from Lagos beseige the place on a daily basis loading furniture and taking to Lagos. I know the place very well.

Dude, you are not the only one in the US. I am too, but able to source and post this. The Benin village furniture makers that you are hyping are they not on the web (e.g. Facebook)?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Dude, you are not the only one in the US. I am too, but able to source and post this. The Benin village furniture makers that you are hyping are they not on the web (e.g. Facebook)?

Because you stumbled on ipobian furniture on Facebook doesn't mean I should go on Facebook or anywhere and search for pictures. I don't have time for that. If you think only in the east is where they make "best furniture", then continue diluding yourself.

I told you I went to school there for almost a year, my family bought furniture there twice and brought to Lagos and my mother worked at court of appeal, Benin city for six years. I have described what I saw live on several occasions and not internet stuff. So I know what I'm talking about.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

Because you stumbled on ipobian furniture on Facebook doesn't mean I should go on Facebook or anywhere and search for pictures. I don't have time for that. If you think only in the east is where they make "best furniture", then continue diluding yourself.

I told you I went to school there for almost a year, my family bought furniture there twice and brought to Lagos and my mother worked at court of appeal, Benin city for six years. So I know what I'm talking about.
You are sounding foolish. I have seen the Benin furniture outlets inside Benin city, and they are okay. In contrast to the city/township, there are LIKELY none in Benin villages of the standard of this one in an Imo village. That is my point.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 4:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

You are sounding foolish. I know the Benin furniture outlets inside Benin city. In contrast to the city/township, there are none in Benin villages of the standard of this one in an Imo village. That is my point.

No one is as foolish and bigotted like you here. Were you not the same foool saying only an easterner treating Buhari son without any proof? Why all your threads are always "only an easterner this or only an easterner that". Your foolishness, bigotry and rascality is glaring to see. You have repeatedly displayed level of your bigotry and hatred for other tribes here. Your vitriol and foolishness know no bound. I won't dignify your idiotic display with a response again.

You can now go ahead and wallop in your stupidity while trying to convince everyone that the best available furniture are made in the east alone. Ode. grin

The floor is yours now. Go ahead and describe how foolish you're. I know you won't disappoint me.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 5:37am On Jan 04, 2018
FastShipping:

wallop.
Thanks for trolling.

Wallop instead of wallow. LMAO. See grammar na.
You dey for US in Ijebu Ode. Foolish olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by SpyAC(m): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Pls i love these, how do i get in touch with this guy?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by FastShipping: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Thanks for trolling.

Wallop instead of wallow. LMAO. See grammar na.
You dey for US in Ijebu Ode. Foolish olodo rabata.

Little man you're. You have never disappointed me before because you're predictable. grin

What an irredeemable clown you're. You picked one typo error out of 100 words and started feeling like a macho of English language. If you weren't a fool, you would have known that it was an oversight and the person writing didn't intentionally make any mistake. Wallop (beat) while wallow (delight in , bask in). What is "see grammar na"? Is that a correct sentence? What an idiotic olodo who lives somewhere in the US cleaning and changing diapers. You're so foolish to the extent that cleaning and changing diapers in the US has prevented you from seeing that there are better alternatives to what you saw in your village before you were brought to the US most likely in a fraudulent way.

Open and free your mind so you don't keep wallowing in stupidity and bigotry like you've been doing on daily basis. What an idiotic olodo from Orlu mixing a simple sentence with pidgin English. If you can't write correct sentences in English language, why don't you write your sentences in Igbo language and let me translate it myself? grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Adelaide2:

Please chew on the above quote reposted from my first post

Soon, very, very soon. And BTW, Igbos invest everywhere in Nigeria (and outside), not just Lagos (which I never mentioned here). But you are too foolish to know that. Again, soon, very soon.
You are going to meet the Lord. Abi?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Toosure70: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:
Front page
Oya who will pay for the advertisement?

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by stanluiz(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.
You sound like a kid.Igbos invest everywhere they find themselves and you say there's no viable market in the East stupid fellow the largest market in west Africa is located where ?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by jamesibor: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.

Eko o ni baje!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple / The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? / PDP National Chairman, Muazu Flees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.